FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > checking verifications with fab friends

checking verifications with fab friends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had messages from the guys on my verification pages to say a guy I had spoken too regarding a possible meet, had contacted them. he was asking did they meet me?.was I ugly? and did I bb.? honestly...some bloody people give swinging a bad rep. needless to say the only BB this guy got was the Block Button !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Fair play. Best way to deal with it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

. The cheek

BlockButton great tool lol xx

"I had messages from the guys on my verification pages to say a guy I had spoken too regarding a possible meet, had contacted them. he was asking did they meet me?.was I ugly? and did I bb.? honestly...some bloody people give swinging a bad rep. needless to say the only BB this guy got was the Block Button !"

How very rude of him! I hope the people who he spoke to gave him shit!

another good reason not to display them

Wolf

This happened to me, but the lady I was gonna meet messaged quite a few people from my veri list asking various very personal questions about me! I hit the block button too, so she then went on to message people slagging me off for blocking her!

"another good reason not to display them

Wolf"

Totally agree

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

are we saying woman don't do that about guys on here, you see it in the forum when one has met a guy and another is lined up to.

Think women do it from a safety aspect when checking guys which is kinda understandable. 3 that I've met all know each other. I figured be polite and be myself and it obviously paid off.

I dont see an issue?

"another good reason not to display them

Wolf"

On the other hand, if the OP had not displayed hers, she would not have found out that the 'prospect' was a complete arse and only worthy of blocking....

Pros and cons in everything....

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I would never do it...

If someone asked me about someone i had met i would simply say 'I am sorry i do not discuss who i have met or what i have done'.

If someone contacted someone i had met about me, i would leave the person i had met to deal with it as they see fit.

I think its cheeky, but i can see why some ladies do it for safety if they know the other lady.

"Think women do it from a safety aspect when checking guys which is kinda understandable. 3 that I've met all know each other. I figured be polite and be myself and it obviously paid off."

I have checked Veri's once as it was a first potential meet after a nasty stalker who had fake veri's on his profile so was very worried about meeting and needed to check he was genuine.

It is indeed a safety check for us single fems and I would have no trouble answering a few questions about a guy I have met.

By *ilkynmyzzyCouple  over a year ago

Bridlington

We had a similar request recently. We told them we wouldn't comment other than our verification on their profile and that we would be informing the person in question of the request we had received.

Such bad manners some folks on here have.

I spoke to one girl who had a guy she didnt know contact one of her veris to arrange a threesome with her - He hadnt even spoken to Her about it - the guy whose veri it was let her know what was going on

Bunch of savages in this town...

So women check veris to confirm we are what we say we are, and not nutters - and that's fine.

When men check veris to confirm ladies are what they say they are, and not nutters - we are evil scum!!

ok, that's slightly tongue in cheek.

People should not really speak to past meets to get details of sex habits, that is out of order. But as for the safety aspect, if the person was a nutter would their meets really be advertising them as verifications?

By *eet_the_spartanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I don't see it as a problem. If someone asks me about someone I know, i'll tell them the truth without giving away any information I think the person being discussed wouldn't want me to disclose. Common sense makes the division there.

I'd be happy for and expect any of my swinging friends to do the same for me.

By *ondering_yorkshiremanMan  over a year ago

Somewhere near NE Derbyshire/S Yorkshire/Nottinghamshire border

From a safety point of _iew I can understand it, if I were asked about any of my verifications personally i would check with the other person, if someone was to check up on me I have nothing to hide. Yes its a pain when people do it but its understandable why some do

"I dont see an issue?"

Me neither, with the accuracy of the pics that many people use on, here it's probably a far safer method of judging.

Personally I just look at the pics on here and then draw a mental picture of said individual but with an extra 8 years and 25% more body fat. It's very rarely far out from the reality

Would say its only ok to ask others if you have the permission of the person you are arranging to meet!! like the single women on here some single guys going to couples houses need some level of safety etc.

Think its bad form to contact someone without the other partys permission!! That said i was messed about similar to someone above, after a guy arranged for me to meet with him and a woman in stoke one morning only to mess me about with addresses and smelt a rat!! And deduced the woman in question was supposed to be meeting was most likley one of his verifications, and contacted her to ask if it was her i was supposed to be meeting, unfortunatly she had no idea he was arranging 3somes for her, and was acting like a weirdo since meeting her!!

She had real problems with him and had to change her number!!

Some people!!

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

wouldnt have issue with anyone asking non invasive questions about previous meetings

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

What ever happened to using your own judgment? I can't see why someone would feel the need to trawl verifications of total strangers to get information from another stranger to decide if they'd meet...but hey ho.

By *eet_the_spartanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Would say its only ok to ask others if you have the permission of the person you are arranging to meet!! like the single women on here some single guys going to couples houses need some level of safety etc.

Think its bad form to contact someone without the other partys permission!! That said i was messed about similar to someone above, after a guy arranged for me to meet with him and a woman in stoke one morning only to mess me about with addresses and smelt a rat!! And deduced the woman in question was supposed to be meeting was most likley one of his verifications, and contacted her to ask if it was her i was supposed to be meeting, unfortunatly she had no idea he was arranging 3somes for her, and was acting like a weirdo since meeting her!!

She had real problems with him and had to change her number!!

Some people!!"

I think I know who this is. Did he have '4x' at the end of the name? If so, we had a similar experience. It got to the point we had to threaten him with police action as he found our full names on mail or something and we were being stalked on facebook too. He was even adding our friends with a fake female account.

» Add a new message to this topic