FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Where am i going wrong?

Where am i going wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone, been on here a couple of months now and having no luck at all, can you tell me where i'm going wrong with my profile, pictures etc, where i can improve? all feedback much appreciated. Richard

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

honestly id say profile is way too long! good stuff in it but try and shorten it or its abit like your over-selling your self, and need a few body pics

The picture with your face in an ass (I think it's an ass) looks a little creepy but what would I know as I'm just a single guy!

Best of luck to you!

"The picture with your face in an ass (I think it's an ass) looks a little creepy but what would I know as I'm just a single guy!

Best of luck to you! "

Heavens man, that's his face in someone's Lady-parts, not an ass!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

You're not doing anything wrong per se, your profile is simply clichéd and generic therefore it doesn't stand out.

You do have beautiful eyes though...

What makes a profile stand out?

To be the fact that you say you are straight but 3 of your 4 friends are men would set doubts off - maybe totally wrongly but would still put me off

"What makes a profile stand out?"

a profile that you can get a sence of personality through just reading it, a cheeky comment every now and again to make them smile and hold attention,

keep the advice coming, i'm really appreciative of all the help you are giving me, hope to update by later today

So basically u want people to tell you how to make your profile stand out so u can get a meet because you as youself cant do it alone? If u cant just write a few words about yourself with a couple of respecfull pictures i have very little hope for you...

No harm in seeking advice is there, I'm not asking anyone to write it for me, just pointers in the right direction, didn't realise that was a crime!

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

I think a nice torso pic would be good

I would do something about the pics hon. Long profiles I dont mind. Ours is long but it tells people a bit about u and is an important thing for us. Some good body shots and at least one of your bum and cock would be good. Remember to move socks and any dirty washing off the floor as you'd be surprised at the difference that would make!

As it is, its the pics that would put me off.

Good luck

One little thing: You have fallen into the classic single-guy trap of ticking all (or nearly all) of the 'Interests' boxes. This says 'desperate and will do anything' to us.....

We would be more interested if your list of interests showed that you had given it some thought and refined it down to the ones you are genuinely into...

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

Simple answer: Probably nothing !

This is FABswingers with a small s.

It occurs to me that very few peps actaully meet thro ad's. Some seem to meet at clubs. I even know of single Bi-Fems; yes those RARE almost exstinct animals who ad here and cant get meets.

90%+ here are just pic collectors or TW's or CAM WANKERS. Just go to the chat pages to see what i mean.

I'm not sure about the profile but with the pics you've used your own!

By *urreypair1Couple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"Simple answer: Probably nothing !

It occurs to me that very few peps actaully meet thro ad's. Some seem to meet at clubs. I even know of single Bi-Fems; yes those RARE almost exstinct animals who ad here and cant get meets.

90%+ here are just pic collectors or TW's or CAM WANKERS. Just go to the chat pages to see what i mean."

We think your completely wrong but then we always feel swinging is about couples ....so we often find single men have a skewed opinion of who plays on here and who doesn't

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

so if swinging is about couples why do you want to meet single women

By *urreypair1Couple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Previous reply should have been in forum but obviously wasn't ...

Answer , we have played withered many couples and very few single women ...statistically that means couples are more likely to play

"You're not doing anything wrong per se, your profile is simply clichéd and generic therefore it doesn't stand out.

"

This. Your profile is long but says pretty much nothing.

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

i suggest cutting down the wording and put a decent face pic up and maybe a body pic too... had to look twice at the eye pic as it looked like a female at first glance... hope this helps xx

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"honestly id say profile is way too long! good stuff in it but try and shorten it or its abit like your over-selling your self, and need a few body pics "

I disagree I'm afraid, it is actually very refreshing to see a single man have an actual profile! So maybe just add a few more pics or 2, good luck

Possibly the slightly scary boob sniffing pic, I wonder what on earth it was at first lol

"Simple answer: Probably nothing !

90%+ here are just pic collectors or TW's or CAM WANKERS. Just go to the chat pages to see what i mean."

The fact you refer women to animals its no wonder u have this kind of opinion

Profiles too long and drawn out (in my opinion), doesn't have much character. Pics aren't the best.. The spot next to the cock shot doesn't help! Nor does the pic that looks like your mouth is glued to a pussy..

All just my opinion though, trim down the profile text, make it a bit more individual. Ditch those pics altogether.

Purley

" ---cut for brevity---

We think your completely wrong but then we always feel swinging is about couples ....so we often find single men have a skewed opinion of who plays on here and who doesn't "

Of course you do. Your a couple!

I too have a fb and sometimes swing as a couple as well as singles. Still think im skewed ?

As I said if "single bi fems" can't get meets on here, wot hope is there for the rest of us?

I think it would be a good idea if the mods could run a servey of people here who REALLY MEET other people in real life and swing with them -so lets exclude "socal only events", cam-ers, dreamers and compare it to the total membership! Lets see how skewed I actualy am !!

Purley

Have I hit the nail on the head ?

It seems strange no ones come back and disupted my statement.

"Have I hit the nail on the head ?

It seems strange no ones come back and disupted my statement. "

There could be another equally obvious reason why nobody disputed it

By *aturasqCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Have I hit the nail on the head ?

It seems strange no ones come back and disupted my statement.

There could be another equally obvious reason why nobody disputed it "

By *obandruthCouple  over a year ago

wolverhampton

your down as being strait and have bi men as friends ,

Is that not ok?

"So basically u want people to tell you how to make your profile stand out so u can get a meet because you as youself cant do it alone? If u cant just write a few words about yourself with a couple of respecfull pictures i have very little hope for you..."

that's just not nice. Can't anyone ask for help in here? True swingers would give advice instead of that kind of a comment

"Is that not ok?"

I'm sure its up to you who you have a friends. Not everybody in the forum seems to think like that.

» Add a new message to this topic