FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Chams on a Friday?

Chams on a Friday?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys n girls I just wanted to pick your brains.... We've got a free night tonight and were considering going to Chams. We normally stick to Saturdays as it's couples only- (the single men scene doesn't interest us.)

I was wondering what the atmosphere would be like for us considering that we're only looking for other couples. Im usually there to have fun with other ladies so I'm (Em) a bit nervous about being surrounded by single men (as lovely as they may be).

Any of you go for the same reasons as us and still have good nights on Fridays?

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i maybe wrong but i think last friday of the month is bi night so u should be good xxxx maybe ring and check with them x and good luck hun xxxx

"i maybe wrong but i think last friday of the month is bi night so u should be good xxxx maybe ring and check with them x and good luck hun xxxx"

they only hold a bi night on a monday as far as i know..

Fridays do have a fair amount of single guys, myself included sometimes... There are also many couples that go too.

Im sure you will find it a good evening.. jacuzies maybe a bit man heavy tho..

By *ittletonCplCouple  over a year ago

cannock

We've enjoyed both Fridays and Saturdays. We found many of the singles did hunt in a pack for people (ladies) that wanted this. We enjoyed ourselves in the couples only room - although we could also hook up in other rooms.

love the friday nites and not had any problems with single guys a simple thanks but no thanks is all thats needed .i think theres a theme for tonight as well so will be a busy nite but its not bi nite that is a monday

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the insight- I think we're going to test it out. Who knows it could end up being our best night there so far.

xx

Its builders and basques party night/weekend tonight so you should get a few more couples than normal party nights are always good plus there is a fabs social there on Sunday

By *MOOTH AND ROUGHCouple  over a year ago

tamworth

Our first visit to chams was on a fri night we didnt know that couples night was sat and we found that every where we went the single men followed us and was a bit freaky in some ways. If peter had bent over he would have been wearing another man :-

our first ever visit was also a friday

we normally only play with couples but nik will approach men to see if they want some fun with her.

more sex goes on on a friday for sure.

the single men can be a pain,but you can go in the couples room to get away

we shall go again on a friday in november

I prefer Friday nights my preference

» Add a new message to this topic