FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice

Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys, I've recently returned to the site after a good amount of time away, and at first was struggling to make my profile sound decent! I've given it a good shot but would massively appreciate some feedback on how it is or what I could do to make it even better?

Thanks in advance!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

the VWE sunk it for me .. like me pussy how it is !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You know how annoying other single males are, but probably not that cool to sell yourself and portray yourself as better than your peers just by slagging them off.

Boundaries and respect - well that's a no brainer, surely it goes without saying?

Other than that it's just a bit bland, no real sense of your personality or what you are looking for.

"You know how annoying other single males are, but probably not that cool to sell yourself and portray yourself as better than your peers just by slagging them off.

Boundaries and respect - well that's a no brainer, surely it goes without saying?

Other than that it's just a bit bland, no real sense of your personality or what you are looking for."

Thanks, I'll see what I can change

"You know how annoying other single males are, but probably not that cool to sell yourself and portray yourself as better than your peers just by slagging them off.

Other than that it's just a bit bland, no real sense of your personality or what you are looking for."

How's it look now? x

to be hounest mate,was bored after reading second line of your profile,put a pic or two on ,most people on here dont go for blind dates xx

Maybe ditch the first paragraph its mostly repeating info. The rest reads quite well. Stick some photos up, cause it doesn't matter how well it reads if folk can't see you to lure them in in the first place.

"Maybe ditch the first paragraph its mostly repeating info. The rest reads quite well. Stick some photos up, cause it doesn't matter how well it reads if folk can't see you to lure them in in the first place."

Thank you first boring paragraph gone x

Paragraph 5 reads like it belongs in the fantasies forum rather than a profile x

Find a popular guys profile and see what they write.

Don't copy it but look at the format.

Distance you'll travel, times you can accommodate, likes and dislikes, any extras you can offer.

It's like a sex cv lol

move to scotland and contact me

I got to say after reading your profile I would be interested!

» Add a new message to this topic