FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help Please

Help Please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, been on here awhile now but the response has been quite poor. Any advice on how to improve my profile or tips to get replies to any messages I send. Any help or advice greatly appreciated. Thankyou

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi, been on here awhile now but the response has been quite poor. Any advice on how to improve my profile or tips to get replies to any messages I send. Any help or advice greatly appreciated. Thankyou"

More pictures would help say what your looking for on here.

The fact your in a relationship might put some people off as well.

Be prepared to put the effort in as a single guy on here and sometimes it still doesnt get you anywhere.

As I see it there are 3 main problems:

You are a single male.

You can't accommodate and are playing away.

You have a short and bland profile that says nothing of any real substance or interest.

Not an impossible mission, but just being a single male is tough on here, the other 2 pointers are going to make it a whole lot more difficult for you.

Agree with the poster above.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"As I see it there are 3 main problems:

You are a single male.

You have a short and bland profile that says nothing of any real substance or interest.

Not an impossible mission, but just being a single male is tough on here, the other 2 pointers are going to make it a whole lot more difficult for you.

"

Spot on!

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

"As I see it there are 3 main problems:

You are a single male.

"

Well said.

To be honest, I think this site is great, but my expectation of it is to just use it as a tool for keeping in touch with people and what's going on in the wider swinging community.

When it comes to actually finding someone to have fun with, personally I don't think you can beat getting out there to clubs and socials. None of the single men we had fun with would have stuck out from the crowd on here, but they were here....(we've been in a club all weekend). Got to know some lovely people and they'll end up in our friends lists. Voila.

Ta

D

Mate, I'm not sure there is a golden rule here for single males - apart from dont send cock pics lol

You'll either get a meet or you won't; it's as simple as that. I've been back here for 9 weeks and no luck - last time it took about 3 months before the first meet.

You could fill out your profile but I'm not sure it makes that much difference - you sound pretty friendly - what more do women want - I'm not sure they even know themselves until they see it and to be honest as most people choose with their eyes anyway.

I always see 3 word female profiles, so it's a bit annoying that women expect men to write an essay lol but there you go

Try to relax and have a laugh - go out into the real world, it's much less aggressive and generally as fun!

Whatever the case, good luck!

It's a marathon not a sprint with this site. I find I get 90% of meets from conversations started by the other person/couple.

"Mate, I'm not sure there is a golden rule here for single males - apart from dont send cock pics lol

You'll either get a meet or you won't; it's as simple as that. I've been back here for 9 weeks and no luck - last time it took about 3 months before the first meet.

You could fill out your profile but I'm not sure it makes that much difference - you sound pretty friendly - what more do women want - I'm not sure they even know themselves until they see it and to be honest as most people choose with their eyes anyway.

I always see 3 word female profiles, so it's a bit annoying that women expect men to write an essay lol but there you go

Try to relax and have a laugh - go out into the real world, it's much less aggressive and generally as fun!

Whatever the case, good luck! "

Would agree with this 100%! I don't think there's any secret method which guarantees success.

I've been here a while now, never been to a social or a club, don't bother with the chatrooms here, but strangely.........I meet ladies!

Like most of the 'single' guys on here, most of my messages are met with a "been read" or a "deleted", but every so often a lady replies, we chat, we meet for a coffee/drink, and then.............!!

So OP, the big thing here is the 3 "P"s; Patience, patience, patience!

» Add a new message to this topic