FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Virgin

Virgin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eet_the_spartan OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I'm a virgin. Ignore my verifications, I'm definitely still a virgin and shall remain one even after a hot night of sex with you.

This seems to be a 'fashionable' approach on here atm, even when the profile blatantly gives away the lie.

Are there any similar approaches which have made you laugh recently?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

TBH - your verifications don't actually say that you've engaged in any sexual activities - so you 'could' still be a virgin.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

We've not seen any of the guys in the armed forces posting 'look at me' threads for a while.

Before I get flamed I should say that I have a lot of respect for our guys and girls in the armed forces, I just found it funny how they used their job as a means to get a meet... although I'd possibly do the same if I could - but nobody in their right mind would be interested in what I do (I won the lottery, if you must know ).

Manchester

"TBH - your verifications don't actually say that you've engaged in any sexual activities - so you 'could' still be a virgin."

See? I told you, it's all a conspiracy. They've all met me but i managed to beat them off with a wooden spoon. My man-hymen is still intact :P

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"TBH - your verifications don't actually say that you've engaged in any sexual activities - so you 'could' still be a virgin."

I can confirm he is a virgin!

Manchester

"TBH - your verifications don't actually say that you've engaged in any sexual activities - so you 'could' still be a virgin.

I can confirm he is a virgin! "

And I confirm that Juicy is just as much of a virgin :P

I hear she doesn't have a pussy pump either

Yes, men who challenge me to "prove" how dominant I am by doing exactly what they want me to (i.e. "taking charge" in the bedroom but according to their desires, not mine). If I refuse it's because I'm not capable of handling them, of course. Makes me laugh every time, as I tell them to get lost.

one not too long ago claimed they had never cum while getting a blow job,obviously hoping for a steady stream of challengers.wouldnt suprise me if he got one,if he did fair play the tactic worked

By *xTitsAndTattsxxWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

I had a message 2day from a guy claiming to b gay asking if I wud take his 'straight' virginity....his profile made no mention of bein gay...told him it was a very clever trick and hopefully sum gullible lady wud fall 4 it!!

By *atinaBabeCouple  over a year ago

casa caliente

im virgin too in my ass lol

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"I had a message 2day from a guy claiming to b gay asking if I wud take his 'straight' virginity....his profile made no mention of bein gay...told him it was a very clever trick and hopefully sum gullible lady wud fall 4 it!! "

I've never had sex in Birmingham... can you help me?

Ipswich

I havent had sex on the 4th of October 2012 before - can someone pop my cherry please?

Ipswich

"one not too long ago claimed they had never cum while getting a blow job,obviously hoping for a steady stream of challengers.wouldnt suprise me if he got one,if he did fair play the tactic worked "

This isn't unusual - I rarely cum from a blow job. I like receiving though, but stop them before they get jaw ache...

"one not too long ago claimed they had never cum while getting a blow job,obviously hoping for a steady stream of challengers.wouldnt suprise me if he got one,if he did fair play the tactic worked "

I have never come from a blow Jun unless several mins of furious wanking have taken place during it. But no one has made me cum just by a bj. Nicky has made every guy we gave met cum or had her stop so they didn't so its defo not her. It must be me im some kind of freak!!

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"We've not seen any of the guys in the armed forces posting 'look at me' threads for a while.

Before I get flamed I should say that I have a lot of respect for our guys and girls in the armed forces, I just found it funny how they used their job as a means to get a meet... although I'd possibly do the same if I could - but nobody in their right mind would be interested in what I do (I won the lottery, if you must know )."

That brings to mind a comment I saw on someone's profile once - it was along the lines of:

"look, our house isn't bloody well on fire so we couldn't give a toss if you're a fireman"

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"im virgin too in my ass lol "

I'll be right over

Manchester

"We've not seen any of the guys in the armed forces posting 'look at me' threads for a while.

Before I get flamed I should say that I have a lot of respect for our guys and girls in the armed forces, I just found it funny how they used their job as a means to get a meet... although I'd possibly do the same if I could - but nobody in their right mind would be interested in what I do (I won the lottery, if you must know ).

That brings to mind a comment I saw on someone's profile once - it was along the lines of:

"look, our house isn't bloody well on fire so we couldn't give a toss if you're a fireman" "

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I know you wont get back to me, are you going to prove me wrong

Manchester

"I know you wont get back to me, are you going to prove me wrong"

I'd reply 'no'. That'd confuse them for a minute or two

» Add a new message to this topic