FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *akstrider OP   Man  over a year ago

rugby

I seem to have a lot of people check my profile after reading messages but then not reply. Do you think it's my pictures or profile bio? Or both haha? I'm needing advice. Don't feel like you're being harsh if it's my pics I know I need a tan and get back to the gym if that's the main issue let me know as I'd rather know it's that than worry about my bio? Thanks you sexy people

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r SensualMan  over a year ago

London

Great, you’ve said what you’re looking for but you need to think about what you can offer, put that at the top of your bio so it’s the first thing people see. As a single bloke on here, you’re a small fish in big pond of 100s or even 1000s of others so you need to stand out

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"I seem to have a lot of people check my profile after reading messages but then not reply. Do you think it's my pictures or profile bio? Or both haha? I'm needing advice. Don't feel like you're being harsh if it's my pics I know I need a tan and get back to the gym if that's the main issue let me know as I'd rather know it's that than worry about my bio? Thanks you sexy people "

Did you take any notice of the advice you got on your thread 4 weeks ago?

Winston

rugby

Yes I literally changed everything people mentioned haha I'm seeing if it worked

rugby

Okay I'll change it now thanks for the advice, and I think it's over 1000 haha

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

You can't be everyone's cup of tea. It could just be that your not for them. We check a profile before even opening a msg and if the profile has had not much thought gone into then we just delete the msg. I think alot of folk are struggling to get reply and meets just now so wouldn't take it to heart.

By *ora 123Man  over a year ago

Basildon

I seem to have allot of negative feedback on my profile. Not sure why. Can people advise?

By *reengoddessCouple  over a year ago

Sidmouth

"I seem to have a lot of people check my profile after reading messages but then not reply. Do you think it's my pictures or profile bio? Or both haha? I'm needing advice. Don't feel like you're being harsh if it's my pics I know I need a tan and get back to the gym if that's the main issue let me know as I'd rather know it's that than worry about my bio? Thanks you sexy people "

Your bio comes across a little desperate (sorry) I'd suggest cleaning it up and adding some sexual interests and desires. Everyone here is after meeting couples or female singles haha needs to be unique to stand out.

Also pictures are ok but wouldn't catch our eye, need to get creative and try editing some images for lighting and making the colours pop a bit to stand out

By *reengoddessCouple  over a year ago

Sidmouth

"I seem to have allot of negative feedback on my profile. Not sure why. Can people advise?"

Bio is nice but a small hairy dick isn't ever going to do it for us. Sorry

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's standard for message recipients to check the profile before consideration of what to do.

Lose the mask in pics. Have more pics.

If it reflects you, keep it.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"I seem to have allot of negative feedback on my profile. Not sure why. Can people advise?"

Are you hijacking someone else's thread? Consider starting your own, if you haven't done so.

By *panddaCouple  over a year ago

West Mids

Bad form.

Start your own thread and ask the question again

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Your pictures are not flattering

By *ora 123Man  over a year ago

Basildon

"I seem to have allot of negative feedback on my profile. Not sure why. Can people advise?

Bio is nice but a small hairy dick isn't ever going to do it for us. Sorry "

What pics do you advise?

rugby

[Removed by poster at 13/01/22 13:11:43]

rugby

Very true, I can't wait to start going to events/munches again. I feel that's the better place to meet people in the community

rugby

Haha to be fair I never thaught a about the "competition" I guess pretty much every other single guy on here is looking for the same haha I'll had some more detail, thanks for the advice.

rugby

Thanks, I kinda like the mask pic, and thanks adding more pics is on the list

By *panddaCouple  over a year ago

West Mids

"Very true, I can't wait to start going to events/munches again. I feel that's the better place to meet people in the community"

As long as you go with no expectations, then you will be just fine.

» Add a new message to this topic