FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Rate our profile

Rate our profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reengoddess OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sidmouth

Would love some honest, independent advice on our profile.

Pictures - The good, the bad, advice

Bio - I hope there's no spelling errors.

Let us know your thoughts. Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"Would love some honest, independent advice on our profile.

Let us know your thoughts. Thanks! "

Cute couple. Have lots going for you. Get yourself out and into the social and club seen and you'll be busy little sexy bees..

Sidmouth

Cute couple. Have lots going for you. Get yourself out and into the social and club seen and you'll be busy little sexy bees.. "

Thanks. Yes we have never tried a club or anything - it hasn't helped we started exploring when the world went a little crazy. Hopefully one day we can go and discover.

If anyone knows any good clubs down in Sussex/Hampshire let us know.

By *aughty Couple ABCCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

No spelling mistakes

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Only thing we'd say is probably a better profile picture.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

It’s ok. The no kissing/soft swop would be a no from me but we all have different preferences

Sidmouth

"Only thing we'd say is probably a better profile picture."

Thanks, what would you like in a profile photo?

Sidmouth

"It’s ok. The no kissing/soft swop would be a no from me but we all have different preferences"

We understand that, we want to go slow and might be open to exploring more in the future

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Only thing we'd say is probably a better profile picture.

Thanks, what would you like in a profile photo?"

Agree that the profile photo is poor. On a phone it's very small, so it's impossible to even see what it is.

(Bry)

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Only thing we'd say is probably a better profile picture.

Thanks, what would you like in a profile photo?"

We'd say something with you both in it doesn't have to be faces.

I know your both in the current one but you can't really see anything.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your dude needs some new boxers I didn’t read it but your pics look hot

It’s a good honest profile

The “no kissing “ might be a stumbling block but you are still finding your way. It’s important to go at a pace you’re both happy with.

We are still soft swap (covid put a stop to us moving forward) and it’s never stopped us meeting people.

Wishing you both good luck and hope you enjoy yourselves

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Redhill

Cute couple. Have lots going for you. Get yourself out and into the social and club seen and you'll be busy little sexy bees..

Thanks. Yes we have never tried a club or anything - it hasn't helped we started exploring when the world went a little crazy. Hopefully one day we can go and discover.

If anyone knows any good clubs down in Sussex/Hampshire let us know. "

BGHS would be nice for you to go… the spa is strictly no play, so you can chat to other people with no pressure at all. I mean, there is never pressure in any other spas/clubs, it’s just somewhere in the area you specified that I think you’d enjoy as newbies.

I agree with other people about the profile photo but your pics in general are nice.

As a single male I like your profile, it says exactly what you want and exactly waht you don't. Your photo gallery has a great mix of action and person shots (I do agree there could be an upgrade to some of the boxer shorts, but that's just me). The profile pic is shit because all we can see on the phone is a black box surrounded by trees - as a couple anything that has both of you in it is good, and as a hot blooded male I think that it should include some stockings .

Really, your profile should be working for you as it is at the moment as it's perfectly decent already and better than most.

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

Given that you have limits around kissing and full swap, it felt weird seeing you describe yourself as open-minded, and like there’s potential for misunderstanding?

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

I think it’s an excellent profile in general.

The bio in particular is well written and informative without rambling on, unlike some I see no issue with you stating No kissing and Soft swing only, these are your preferences after all and still leaves a whole lot of things that those with an open mind can do!

Your pics are mostly good/great.. especially the fact that you’re both featured and not just the female as per the majority of couples profiles. The lack of loads of gratuitous dick pics is a massive bonus.

My only criticism is of your actual profile pic, as others have said it’s essentially a pic of a large black rectangle with some trees. Either replace it with something similar but slightly less obscuring or just get rid of it.

All told, it’s a really good profile and hopefully you’ll get plenty of welcome attention

Not bad but I think couples pics are better off you’re in them together. Not action pics; just affectionate ones and artsy ones.

Please rate ours xx

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Please rate ours xx"

Poor form to jump on someone else's thread.

(Bry)

By *entenTeaCouple  over a year ago

Buckley North Wales

For a young couple starting out on the scene it is a good well written profile. You are clear about what your interests are and how far you are willing to go.

I have to agree with the sentiment that the main pic is black box in a forrest. It looks like a portal.

This is very much a profile set to expand and evolve.

By *dquestCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Lots of good advice so far. Second the advice about the profile picture and recommendation to hit a club.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Overall not bad at all.

I do think a different profile pic would help and add at least one clear photo of you together.

Personally, I would delete the line " No hairy pubes please we don't want hair in our mouth." It unnecessary and makes an otherwise pleasant profile, negative and contradicts your open minded statement.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Does it feel genuine to yourselves?

No negatives, just keep up the interaction and new content.

You will be very popular

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

It's a very good profile. The only problem I see is the soft swap no kissing would put us off but that's just personal choice.

By *aughtyandNicecplCouple  over a year ago

south wales

Nice profile and you look like a lovely couple. You’re open and honest about your likes and dislikes so makes things clear from the start.

As others have said, head to some club nights and I’m sure you will have lots of fun!! X

By *ou only live onceMan  over a year ago

London

Echo what others have said: it's well written, good pics and you come across as nice people, which is always a good thing!!

If you want a really, really nerdy formatting comment - (I'm a pedant, I know), it looked a bit odd to have your initials in your list of your limits??

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

The picture are good quality and more importantly fun. They suggest you are a very playful fun couple.

The profile text is simple, friendly and inviting. It lays out your core boundaries, intent and rules without too much detail. Which helps attracts people with the same aims and avoids wasting the time of those that do not match. It's important to have a profile aimed at people with the same aims rather than broad appeal if you want to find the people with the same boundaries (or willing to go with your terms).

If the above is what you aim for your profile I'd say your spot on.

No spelling mistakes but a couple of grammatical ones...’Limits’ has a capital L when it should be lower case, there’s a comma after shaved that isn’t required and you could probably do with a comma after please of ‘No hairy pubes please’ so it reads better.

By *lexV16Man  over a year ago

Welling

Nice and decent profile. I like it as a single man. You clearly stated what you want and your boundaries. Your pics are nice. Would agree with one of the comment, the male part need new boxers for pics

I’d definitely meet with couple like you.

One small misspell in the sentence starts with Neither of us(e) are smokers… should probably be us instead use.

Sidmouth

"No spelling mistakes but a couple of grammatical ones...’Limits’ has a capital L when it should be lower case, there’s a comma after shaved that isn’t required and you could probably do with a comma after please of ‘No hairy pubes please’ so it reads better. "

Love the grammar checking. All been updated except the Oxford comma

Sidmouth

"Nice and decent profile. I like it as a single man. You clearly stated what you want and your boundaries. Your pics are nice. Would agree with one of the comment, the male part need new boxers for pics

I’d definitely meet with couple like you.

One small misspell in the sentence starts with Neither of us(e) are smokers… should probably be us instead use. "

Thanks. Changed the typo and yes definitely new boxers are required!

Very tasteful photos loving what’s I see of you both

Pretty much i agree with most on the thread so far. Although I think the wax play pic makes it look like something has mangled your cock ( just my thoughts ) and also to agree with some others too I would never meet a couple or a single for that matter that doesn't kiss on a meet. I know everyone has their preference but for me it just makes things too sterile and detracts from the fun. I'm sure plenty will be happy to meet you though even with that in place.

Happy fabbing both.

Don’t worry about what other people make of your profile. Why cater for others preferences if that’s not how you are. Be yourselves and hopefully you will find individuals that appreciate exactly who you are.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Great profile and a lovely range of photos! You have pretty well the same boundaries as us and we've managed to have some great encounters

» Add a new message to this topic