FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Am I right?

Am I right?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mzan OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Just curious to get peoples opinions from here n somewhat I met.

So I met this girl which was on the basis of it being a regular thing. How ever after meeting twice I got ghosted and I didn’t really chase her much since I was getting the one word answers. But every now and then dropped a message to see how she was. So on the last time I messaged her I got a response saying she was fine and she was seeing someone so that would be the end of that I just wished her luck and let it be. But then I see the day after her profile comes out of hiding and she’s looking to meet which left me thinking but I let it be.

After 2 weeks I got a message from her asking if I was ok and if I was free to pick her up and take her to a hotel as we previously did. I found this really cheeky so I gave her the same response back that I was seeing someone and didn’t reply after that.

Was I right to do so?

For the record I met her twice and from what she told me she had a very very good time hence she had met me again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

No idea if it's right or not but, I would stay clear of her. Don't allow her to play games with you.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

It may well be that she had met someone and was hoping it would be exclusive, but it didn't work out.

You replying you were seeing someone seems like you're playing games. Oh well. You miss out on the chance of good sex. It appears to be a bad decision from what you've said.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I personally wouldn't have lied to her as it's kind of tit for tat, if it's casual you can't blame her for cooling things off if she was seeing someone but at the same time she should have been straight with you from the start rather than one word answers

Id have either deleted the message, blocked her and movef on or talker to her, and said I thought you were seeing someone

Regular isn't a relationship, next time you need ti establish are you happy to be picked up and dropped if they or you meet someone, are you happy to be someone's bootycall when their other plans go wrong

By *mzan OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

All fair points. I appreciate it. I reacted that way mainly because we had established on what grounds it was going to happen I guess and then immediately being ghosted I guess I just wanted to give her a taste of her own medicine. But fair points made ladies thank you.

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

OP - I think you should do what you want.

She is free to run her race and you can run yours. I can understand why you would feel a little used. Personally I would keep it pleasant and let the conversation die a natural death if I didn’t want to see her again.

It might resurrect itself in a few months and then you can decide what you want to do then.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

I can understand your frustrations, op. It's not nice to be left wondering where you fit into someone else's life. You may have been one of several casual guys she was entertaining and you just happened to have not been what she wanted at that time.

You can either bin her off to save future pain, message her with how you feel about the way she treated you or just suck it up and be a booty call.

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Maybe she felt that too much was happening and decided to draw back a little. It happens.

Not sure if she'll be happy if she sees this post though, so you might have just burned that bridge.

That said, there is a good quite:

"May the bridges I burn light the way".

Missus

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

"Just curious to get peoples opinions from here n somewhat I met.

So I met this girl which was on the basis of it being a regular thing. How ever after meeting twice I got ghosted and I didn’t really chase her much since I was getting the one word answers. But every now and then dropped a message to see how she was. So on the last time I messaged her I got a response saying she was fine and she was seeing someone so that would be the end of that I just wished her luck and let it be. But then I see the day after her profile comes out of hiding and she’s looking to meet which left me thinking but I let it be.

After 2 weeks I got a message from her asking if I was ok and if I was free to pick her up and take her to a hotel as we previously did. I found this really cheeky so I gave her the same response back that I was seeing someone and didn’t reply after that.

Was I right to do so?

For the record I met her twice and from what she told me she had a very very good time hence she had met me again. "

Sounds like this lassie might be married/in a relationship...stay clear of her or just keep getting used when it suits her...

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Just because you meet someone in the hope it will become a regular thing does not mean that it will. It doesn't work out that way quite often on here.

If you were getting one word answers then she probably wasn't that into you and I know if it was me I'd have just let the whole thing fizzle out then .Why would you want to meet anyone who isn't into you the sex would just be meh anyhow.

Maybe she did meet someone and it just didn't work out. Either way it seems you both are playing games and keeping the other as plan b and I really don't see the point of that.

I have more respect for myself and others than to be doing that and I would just ask the person straight up or stop chatting rather than trying to score points against them .

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

If have just said no thanks and left it at that, then probably blocked.

I dont like people using me as an option.

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

I wouldnt have lied id have just said sorry not interested.

» Add a new message to this topic