FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > To those copy and paste messagers

To those copy and paste messagers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rsPricklePants OP   Woman  over a year ago

Room 237 at The Overlook Hotel, Suffolk

A little advice to those of you who choose to copy and paste that stock first message

Firstly they more likely than not stand out as an impersonal message that many will just delete it try the personal touch

Secondly update them when something changes, I've just had someone message with what appears to be a badly written copy and paste that stated they hadn't met anyone yet although the profile shows a meet verification from less than 24 hours ago

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r SteelMan  over a year ago

North Wales

"A little advice to those of you who choose to copy and paste that stock first message

Firstly they more likely than not stand out as an impersonal message that many will just delete it try the personal touch

Secondly update them when something changes, I've just had someone message with what appears to be a badly written copy and paste that stated they hadn't met anyone yet although the profile shows a meet verification from less than 24 hours ago "

I dont understand? Are people copying and pasting other peoples messages as their own..

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"A little advice to those of you who choose to copy and paste that stock first message

Secondly update them when something changes, I've just had someone message with what appears to be a badly written copy and paste that stated they hadn't met anyone yet although the profile shows a meet verification from less than 24 hours ago "

So their cut and paste message worked and they got a meet !

All I'm trying to say is if people are going to send copy and paste messages keep them up to date

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"AI dont understand? Are people copying and pasting other peoples messages as their own.. "

No. There's a lot of people (well, generally guys in our experience) who have a standard first message that they just copy and paste to every profile that makes their dick twinge. It invariably starts with "I've read your profile and am intrigued and would like to know more" or some such balls.

(Bry)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi Guys

You both look horny!

Just looking around the site waiting for this lockdown to end.

And staying indoors because of the snowy weather.

Message me for a fuck!

Xx

We got one at 11pm last night that said “good afternoon”.

He tried to claim it was autocorrect but it was an obvious copy and paste.

By *ammo89Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

It's a tricky one, because I don't completely understand the criticism of a "cut and paste" message, depending on what it is.

If its vulgar and rude, then yeah, totally understandable. Thats just someone casting their net as far as possible to see what they can catch.

But a polite introduction that mentions what they like and what they're looking for? Don't see too much wrong with that. Plus my profile is there to read as much as theirs. For context, I wouldn't message unless I knew the couple were looking for someone like me (age, interests etc).

To expect a perfectly tailor-made message from every person in an introduction seems pretty unreasonable.

Aberdeen

P.S I agree that the basic "Hi how r u?" and "Good afternoon" are cut and paste and are right to be criticised

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

"It's a tricky one, because I don't completely understand the criticism of a "cut and paste" message, depending on what it is.

If its vulgar and rude, then yeah, totally understandable. Thats just someone casting their net as far as possible to see what they can catch.

But a polite introduction that mentions what they like and what they're looking for? Don't see too much wrong with that. Plus my profile is there to read as much as theirs. For context, I wouldn't message unless I knew the couple were looking for someone like me (age, interests etc).

To expect a perfectly tailor-made message from every person in an introduction seems pretty unreasonable. "

My profile is very direct - club meets only, no cheats, no bullshit, no drama. The number of messages I get that start “I’ve read your profile” but are looking for a private meet are ridiculous.

And to be clear, I’m here for humour, friendship, and toecurlingly good sex with people who aren’t afraid to put the effort in and will show me - over and over and over again - that. Life’s too short for shit sex or copypasta messages.

"It's a tricky one, because I don't completely understand the criticism of a "cut and paste" message, depending on what it is.

To expect a perfectly tailor-made message from every person in an introduction seems pretty unreasonable. "

Is it unreasonable to ask someone to put a tiny bit of effort in if they want to meet us?

It gets tedious when the message says something like they have "I just read your profile and thought I would send you a personal message as I think we might get along well" and then you see that they sent the exact same message to you a few weeks ago.

Aberdeen

To expect a perfectly tailor-made message from every person in an introduction seems pretty unreasonable.

Is it unreasonable to ask someone to put a tiny bit of effort in if they want to meet us?"

Surely a polite introduction with some info about yourself and what you liked about their profile isn't that bad? I mean, if I came up to you in real life and said "How are you? Its nice to meet you, I'm Cammo", would you turn your back and be like "Boring, heard that so many times"?

Is it unreasonable to ask someone to put a tiny bit of effort in if they want to meet us?

Surely a polite introduction with some info about yourself and what you liked about their profile isn't that bad? I mean, if I came up to you in real life and said "How are you? Its nice to meet you, I'm Cammo", would you turn your back and be like "Boring, heard that so many times"?"

Depends if you were trying to sleep with my wife or not.

A copy and pasted message can be spotted from a mile away. It’s not hard to read a profile and reference something from it in a couple of lines of a message.

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

"It gets tedious when the message says something like they have "I just read your profile and thought I would send you a personal message as I think we might get along well" and then you see that they sent the exact same message to you a few weeks ago. "

I've had the same guy message me with the same cut and paste message 6 times in 5 weeks

Aberdeen

[Removed by poster at 24/04/22 15:27:47]

Funniest is when someone forgets they've messaged you then send exactly the same word for word tripe from 3 weeks ago

They usually get a reply at that point but it's only to say nice copy abs paste job lol

Two examples of copy and paste first messages that have been sent to me 3 weeks apart from the same people. They clearly try their luck with the same first message to everyone without reading profiles and forget who they have messaged.

'Can a naughty married fireman not tempt u for lots of fun on the Bk seat of the fire engine, you on the bk seat me knelt in front of u full uniform x'

'Netflix… fire.. spoon… French-kisses.. teasing.. until we can take no more…rain gushing outside.. as you rub your booty up against my crotch… the tension just builds…?

X'

I don't know why men bother to send any messages at all.

nr Stamford

"I mean, if I came up to you in real life and said "How are you? Its nice to meet you, I'm Cammo", would you turn your back and be like "Boring, heard that so many times"?"

No. But then in that situation we don't have a page of text pinned to our chest answering most of the basic questions, so we'd not expect you to know anything about us.

We also wouldn't have to answering the very same "how are you?" question 76 times that day.

(Bry)

By *illingdon_ladMan  over a year ago

Bicester

I will always put the effort in when writing a first message, I will read and re-read a profile no point sending a generic "hi how are you?". However I get exactly the same response as most if not all copy and paste people, which is diddly squat.

I'm not trying to defend copy and paste messages but a lot of the time even when men put effort in they get nowhere so you can see why they tend not to put the effort in.

Bicester

"I mean, if I came up to you in real life and said "How are you? Its nice to meet you, I'm Cammo", would you turn your back and be like "Boring, heard that so many times"?

No. But then in that situation we don't have a page of text pinned to our chest answering most of the basic questions, so we'd not expect you to know anything about us.

We also wouldn't have to answering the very same "how are you?" question 76 times that day.

(Bry)"

My only question to the negativity of "how are you?" is how do we open up a conversation? Should we use "oi you!?"

By *onny BonesMan  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

"It gets tedious when the message says something like they have "I just read your profile and thought I would send you a personal message as I think we might get along well" and then you see that they sent the exact same message to you a few weeks ago.

I've had the same guy message me with the same cut and paste message 6 times in 5 weeks "

Sounds like you’ve opened each one expecting him to up his game!!!

nr Stamford

"My only question to the negativity of "how are you?" is how do we open up a conversation? Should we use "oi you!?""

Hi HillingdonLad. I see you're from Bicester....small world, as in my air conditioning days I did work at both Bicester Village and Hillingdon School. Haven't been to Hillingdon in a long time, but Char likes a trip to Bicester Village every now and then....normally to the Emma Bridgewater outlet. What shops do you like there?

(Bry)

By *weetAndSluttyCouple  over a year ago

Burntwood

I totally agree in that a good personalised message is far more likely to peek our interest than a cut and paste. I mean some guys have sent us the exact same message 2 or 3 times over the last few months lol.

But that said, single guys on here have such stiff competition due to numbers I can see why a cut and paste message is necessary. As most guys probably message something like 20 plus people just to get one reply. X

nr Stamford

"But that said, single guys on here have such stiff competition due to numbers I can see why a cut and paste message is necessary. As most guys probably message something like 20 plus people just to get one reply. X"

200 more like.

We'd always reply to someone that asks a question about something in our profile, or mentions something that we have a shared interest in. That's just polite.

(Bry)

Lol people expecting a unique message every time when most don’t even read them… hilarious

"Lol people expecting a unique message every time when most don’t even read them… hilarious "

nr Stamford

"Lol people expecting a unique message every time when most don’t even read them… hilarious "

How do you know "most don't even read them"?

(Bry)

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Copy and paste messages stand out a mile once you've been here a while and I don't respond to them.

I had the same message word for word from the same guy 3 times in the space of a month.

If someone can't put the effort in to write a message tailored to the person they are addressing why should I put in the effort to reply?

[Removed by poster at 24/04/22 18:39:54]

People expect a reply when they don't make the effort. Hilarious

By *ldestswingerintownMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

AS someone earlier said, when you have to contact over 200 people to get one reply, you can see that cut-and-paste happens. What annoys me more is the number of women who post more-or-less blank profiles, or just say something "seeking fun".

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"Hi Guys

You both look horny!

Message me for a fuck!

Xx"

Boner!!!!!

I'm in. Wanna bang? Meet now. Fun.

Winston

By *iren!!Woman  over a year ago

West Mids

I don't mind getting a copy and paste message, it makes me laugh. I usually just copy and paste it straight back to them which leaves them scratching their head in confusion.

I think it can be too easy to get annoyed by people, but I prefer to take it with a pinch of salt and see the site as light-hearted entertainment.

Some people will be on your wavelength, some won't but getting pissed off about it is like getting annoyed with water for being wet lol

Durham

"AS someone earlier said, when you have to contact over 200 people to get one reply, you can see that cut-and-paste happens. What annoys me more is the number of women who post more-or-less blank profiles, or just say something "seeking fun"."

Why? They’re telling you they’re making no effort, so ignore them.

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"We got one at 11pm last night that said “good afternoon”.

He tried to claim it was autocorrect but it was an obvious copy and paste."

..or they live in Canada!

Surely a polite introduction with some info about yourself and what you liked about their profile isn't that bad? I mean, if I came up to you in real life and said "How are you? Its nice to meet you, I'm Cammo", would you turn your back and be like "Boring, heard that so many times"?"

That's the point, usually a copy and paste message does not express what they like about the profile of who they are messaging.

We've had some saying they have read our profile and believe that may be what we're looking for.

Clearly, they haven't and is simply a copy and paste, as we state clearly we are not looking.

We don't mind copy and paste per se, but they often don't appeal as they are not aimed towards us, or what we would normally seek (it would be expressed in our profile when we do).

We've often received exactly the same message several times from the same profile.

Didn't work the first time, not likely to work a sixth time.

Bicester

[Removed by poster at 24/04/22 21:44:09]

Bicester

"My only question to the negativity of "how are you?" is how do we open up a conversation? Should we use "oi you!?"

Hi HillingdonLad. I see you're from Bicester....small world, as in my air conditioning days I did work at both Bicester Village and Hillingdon School. Haven't been to Hillingdon in a long time, but Char likes a trip to Bicester Village every now and then....normally to the Emma Bridgewater outlet. What shops do you like there?

(Bry)"

Very good response, everyday is school day.

By *JcouplemidlandsCouple  over a year ago

Peak District

We had an obvious copy and paste recently where the message actually looked good apart from the fact that they left other people's names in it so obviously tried to make a copy and last look legit but forgot to change the names to ours.

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

Is it unreasonable to ask someone to put a tiny bit of effort in if they want to meet us?"

Is it unreasonable to respond when someone puts more than a tiny bit of effort?

I have lost count of the number of times I have written a decent message and it just gets deleted or read but no reply.

Bicester

I do genuinely think people don't always think how hard it can be for men on here. Yes plenty don't read profiles and sure lots do copy and paste but as I said before even putting in effort more often than not wields the same result, so I can understand why men do copy and paste.

On my couple profile with the wife we often get messages and a single female I know gets loads of messages so we know it's not quite as hard for couples and certainly not hard for single ladies. That being said most of the rubbish messages we have had have been from couples.

Bicester

Is it unreasonable to respond when someone puts more than a tiny bit of effort?

I have lost count of the number of times I have written a decent message and it just gets deleted or read but no reply. "

We read them. Then mark them unread and delete them.

Winston

Aberdeen

" I have lost count of the number of times I have written a decent message and it just gets deleted or read but no reply. "

I'm surprised you get any deletions/left on reads. You're a good looking guy, and, from your picture, very well endowed. Your inbox should be full of couples wanting to meet you

Bicester

" I have lost count of the number of times I have written a decent message and it just gets deleted or read but no reply.

I'm surprised you get any deletions/left on reads. You're a good looking guy, and, from your picture, very well endowed. Your inbox should be full of couples wanting to meet you"

Some people do not even check the person's profile, and if they only meet certain types of people then a user name might just be enough for them to delete.

Aberdeen

Given how many profiles of couples and women specifically say they want well hung guys, I'm just surprised they're not seeking guys like him out more

By *andy and DannyCouple  over a year ago

Barnstaple

"My only question to the negativity of "how are you?" is how do we open up a conversation? Should we use "oi you!?"

(Bry)"

well done bry on reading an individual situation and asking questions accordingly, "this " single guys is called being eloquent and all you people that don't think an initial hello text is worth any effort you should take a few hints from this man within a few words he created a conversation , its not hard to do but it does take some effort and it may pay dividends

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

"It gets tedious when the message says something like they have "I just read your profile and thought I would send you a personal message as I think we might get along well" and then you see that they sent the exact same message to you a few weeks ago.

I've had the same guy message me with the same cut and paste message 6 times in 5 weeks

Sounds like you’ve opened each one expecting him to up his game!!!"

No I was brought up with manners, I've messaged back no thanks 5 times

By *adylouthCouple  over a year ago

warrinton

We actually had a copy n pasted message sent twice from someone we had actually had a meet with and had verified us, with no mention of ever having meet and clearly didn't realise. Definitely hadnt read our profile etc

We were n still are astounded at their stupidity

Bicester

(Bry)well done bry on reading an individual situation and asking questions accordingly, "this " single guys is called being eloquent and all you people that don't think an initial hello text is worth any effort you should take a few hints from this man within a few words he created a conversation , its not hard to do but it does take some effort and it may pay dividends "

Ok so now think if you put this much effort in every time and got ignored or deleted/blocked how long to do you think you'd last before a) giving up or b) feeling like your wasting your time?

Bry actually looked at my profile and the only part he took from it was I live in Bicester and my user name is Hillingdon lad, there is absolutely no mention of anything else in my profile which may suggest he didn't read my profile at all, most of the argument is around people not reading profiles to start with. The other thing is when I have read someone's profile and written about some of the parts of their profile to show I have read it and what i feel we have in common and why we'd be a good match, my post was either unread or deleted and not even a cursory check on my profile.

This happens more often than not so for that reason I don't bother messaging anymore.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

How do you know?

We quite often mark messages as unread before deleting them.

(Bry)well done bry on reading an individual situation and asking questions accordingly, "this " single guys is called being eloquent and all you people that don't think an initial hello text is worth any effort you should take a few hints from this man within a few words he created a conversation , its not hard to do but it does take some effort and it may pay dividends

Ok so now think if you put this much effort in every time and got ignored or deleted/blocked how long to do you think you'd last before a) giving up or b) feeling like your wasting your time?

Bry actually looked at my profile and the only part he took from it was I live in Bicester and my user name is Hillingdon lad, there is absolutely no mention of anything else in my profile which may suggest he didn't read my profile at all, most of the argument is around people not reading profiles to start with. The other thing is when I have read someone's profile and written about some of the parts of their profile to show I have read it and what i feel we have in common and why we'd be a good match, my post was either unread or deleted and not even a cursory check on my profile.

This happens more often than not so for that reason I don't bother messaging anymore. "

Because you feel you have something in common and you think youre a good match doesn't mean the recipient of you message feels the same.

I've cleared our inbox this morning of messages, some of them well written and polite.

They all fell into the same camp, not read our profile.

Why should I spend an hour of my time writing back to say no and explain why?

And that's just the polite and well written ones.....

Winston

(Bry)well done bry on reading an individual situation and asking questions accordingly, "this " single guys is called being eloquent and all you people that don't think an initial hello text is worth any effort you should take a few hints from this man within a few words he created a conversation , its not hard to do but it does take some effort and it may pay dividends

This happens more often than not so for that reason I don't bother messaging anymore. "

You can view profiles without showing on the list as it is a setting, many people choose not to show as some like myself have been hassled when accidentally going on a profile, so how do you know they've not taken that cursory look?

As for your complaint that Bry didn't read your profile join the damn club, but his point was how you can personalize things easily and how to start without "how are you?"

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

As an example;

We been getting pasted messages off a couple for 3 years (about 12 messages), we've never replied to one. If we thought they'd read our profile we would reply, and quite possibly meet. Maybe we're to harsh!

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

All the guys getting butthurt on this thread are making us laugh. You’re trying to defend a cut and paste message when it’s the thing that annoys the hell out of your target audience.

Take the advice given and up your game.!

A personalised message will stand out and give you a better chance.

When I was a single guy on here, engaging people with a decent message was always the first way to start talking.

The stories of messages with wrong names and other cock ups are just hilarious.

Just to be fair, it’s not just single guys only. We’ve had our fair share of cut & paste from some couples as well.

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

If I'm honest I've pretty much given up sending any type of message to anybody these days

I much prefer to have some flirting and banter in the forum's and possibly having a chat off the back of one of those.But all said and done the only way to have a true conversation is get your self to a social or a club and say hello to people ....it's a hell of a lot easier than cold calling on fab

By *JohnMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

If you're sending two hundred messages without getting a reply, the problem is probably... OK, sure. The problem is obviously them. You keep doing you.

My reply rate is a lot higher than one in two hundred. But then, I'm not spamming every woman within a hundred miles. And I'm not messaging with intent to meet. I meet enough people at clubs.

If you want a chance of a reply, write something worth replying to. Why did you choose this person? If it's nothing more than "they probably have a pulse and a vagina", then don't bother. Have an actual reason. And talk about that.

Also, have something to offer them. Why would they spend time on you? If it's nothing more than "he has a penis and is very horny", well, that's not a reason, is it? If you're offering to fulfil a fantasy, be sure that it's their fantasy, not yours.

By *hellebelleWoman  over a year ago

ashford

I agree… if your going to copy and paste a message.. and least have the ability to proof read it and make sure it’s good to go. I normally get “hi.. you both look fun and would like to meet if your interested” when it’s pretty clear on my profile that I’m single lol

By *osey WalesMan  over a year ago

Surrey

I have never cut and paste a message however i have syarted by saying good afternoon or evening or such. Thats the time of day that the message was composed so if the message is read in the morning i guess it could be seen as a cut and paste message. I try to make any message personel to the recipiant and obviously not a cut and pasted message.

"I have never cut and paste a message however i have syarted by saying good afternoon or evening or such. Thats the time of day that the message was composed so if the message is read in the morning i guess it could be seen as a cut and paste message. I try to make any message personel to the recipiant and obviously not a cut and pasted message.

"

If the time of day for it being sent and you making the message personal to the recipient then it shouldn't be perceived as a copy and paste

I received one this morning from someone in the UK saying "Good evening are you having a good night?" This was at 8.30am and it had only just been sent

Bicester

This happens more often than not so for that reason I don't bother messaging anymore.

Because you feel you have something in common and you think youre a good match doesn't mean the recipient of you message feels the same.

I've cleared our inbox this morning of messages, some of them well written and polite.

Winston "

Winston the point I'm making is regardless of whether or not the profile has been read or ignored single guys messages are often ignored or deleted, so its all well and good people saying single men need to be more creative but when they get ignored it becomes very depressing.

Just look at the replies on this forum so far char and bri are the oh profile that have given any solid advice the rest have simply ridiculed single guys.

As you have just said you cleared out your inbox and many although well written clearly didn't read your profile did you respond to any of those well written ones? Probably not so all the effort of writing a good message is wasted.

As I've said before I understand why men end up going down the copy and paste route if this is what they have to come up against.

I do wonder how many of the people who say how bad men are at sending messages send out a first message and have a good hit rate? Or is it I suspect they just wait on the messages to be sent to them first?

By *ocothumpaMan  over a year ago

quite close to you

"I don't know why men bother to send any messages at all. "

This!

I don’t and yet I get messages from Women, Couples (MF, MM) TVs that just say:

‘hi’ or ‘hey’

Yet their profile will have a litany of ‘don’ts’ and ‘no-nod’ and will say ‘one line messages will be deleted/ignored/blocked’

Bicester

You can view profiles without showing on the list as it is a setting, many people choose not to show as some like myself have been hassled when accidentally going on a profile, so how do you know they've not taken that cursory look?

As for your complaint that Bry didn't read your profile join the damn club, but his point was how you can personalize things easily and how to start without "how are you?""

Point one. I totally get that on our couple porfile we would get messages from couples wanting to have a meet just because we are local at that moment. Also despite saying we're not meeting we were getting messages asking to meet from couples, it's not just single guys who c&p

Point two still stands while I know it was a response to what I asked there was very little to make it personal which could easily be a cut and paste job. But at least Bry had the decency to respond without taking the piss

Bicester

"I don't know why men bother to send any messages at all.

This!

‘hi’ or ‘hey’

Yet their profile will have a litany of ‘don’ts’ and ‘no-nod’ and will say ‘one line messages will be deleted/ignored/blocked’"

At least you get massages. Lol

By *iman2100Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Hi Guys

You both look horny!

Message me for a fuck!

Xx"

You had me at "Hi Guys"

Winston

Winston the point I'm making is regardless of whether or not the profile has been read or ignored single guys messages are often ignored or deleted, so its all well and good people saying single men need to be more creative but when they get ignored it becomes very depressing.

Just look at the replies on this forum so far char and bri are the oh profile that have given any solid advice the rest have simply ridiculed single guys.

As you have just said you cleared out your inbox and many although well written clearly didn't read your profile did you respond to any of those well written ones? Probably not so all the effort of writing a good message is wasted.

As I've said before I understand why men end up going down the copy and paste route if this is what they have to come up against.

I do wonder how many of the people who say how bad men are at sending messages send out a first message and have a good hit rate? Or is it I suspect they just wait on the messages to be sent to them first?"

Correct, we didn't reply to any of the well written and polite messages. Because as I said quite clearly, not one had read our profile. What's the point in replying to someone who doesn't have the most basic understanding of our profile?

I'd have wasted an hour of my time today writing Dear John letters.

Had they read our profile they wouldn't have wasted their time in writing that well crafted message, and it wouldn't have been ignored and deleted.

Upping their game doesn't start at the quality of the message. Upping their game starts at reading a profile.

So many people fall at the first hurdle, not just single men, couples too.

I don't know why this is so hard to understand.

Read profile. Don't just look at the tits.

Having read the profile, if you feel there's common ground write a message.

A well crafted and polite message doesn't have to be war and peace, it just needs to show you understand your audience.

Winston

Hillingdon_Lad I wasn't trying to take the piss if it reads like that then my apologies it wasn't meant to.

All I was trying to get across in my original post is that if people choose to send copy and paste messages at least keep them up to date, I wasn't aiming it specifically at men but generalising it as I know it can be any gender or combination of genders that do it, I'm not saying people can't do it as yes by all means have part of a message that way about yourself maybe but why not add a couple of lines that are specific to who the message is for.

Surrey

By Josey Wales Man

60 minutes ago

Surrey

I have never cut and paste a message however i have syarted by saying good afternoon or evening or such. Thats the time of day that the message was composed so if the message is read in the morning i guess it could be seen as a cut and paste message. I try to make any message personel to the recipiant and obviously not a cut and pasted message

nr Stamford

[Removed by poster at 25/04/22 10:13:52]

nr Stamford

"Upping their game doesn't start at the quality of the message. Upping their game starts at reading a profile."

This. Although copy and paste messages are annoying, we'd rather have a copy and paste with one added line showing they've read our profile, than a hand-crafted eight paragraph message that ignores basic things like our distance limits, etc.

(Bry)

Bicester

"Hillingdon_Lad I wasn't trying to take the piss if it reads like that then my apologies it wasn't meant to.

All I was trying to get across in my original post is that if people choose to send copy and paste messages at least keep them up to date, I wasn't aiming it specifically at men but generalising it as I know it can be any gender or combination of genders that do it, I'm not saying people can't do it as yes by all means have part of a message that way about yourself maybe but why not add a couple of lines that are specific to who the message is for."

No I didn't think you were taking the piss. Your op was very valid and gave me a chuckle.

"Upping their game doesn't start at the quality of the message. Upping their game starts at reading a profile.

This. Although copy and paste messages are annoying, we'd rather have a copy and paste with one added line showing they've read our profile, than a hand-crafted eight paragraph message that ignores basic things like our distance limits, etc.

(Bry)"

Same. I totally get why copy and paste messages get sent.

But FFS have the gumption to read a profile first and do a bit of fine tuning to the message.

Winston

Surrey

By Josey Wales Man

60 minutes ago

Surrey

I have never cut and paste a message however i have syarted by saying good afternoon or evening or such. Thats the time of day that the message was composed so if the message is read in the morning i guess it could be seen as a cut and paste message. I try to make any message personel to the recipiant and obviously not a cut and pasted message

Surrey

Durham

"I do wonder how many of the people who say how bad men are at sending messages send out a first message and have a good hit rate? Or is it I suspect they just wait on the messages to be sent to them first?"

I have a 100% hit rate. Every message except one I’ve sent has led to a meet being arranged. Admittedly, I have boobs, but as a SSBBW, I’m also not everyone’s cup of tea and I haven’t just reached out to men whose profiles talk about curves and bbws.

And i have rules for myself. Ask two questions, give them enough information about me to ask one in return. It works. Really well.

FFS. I’ve had people start conversations with me by asking for a netflix recommendation.

I don’t want to start a conversation talking about sex, it’s too easy to turn me off or make me self conscious by saying the wrong thing. Build the vanilla connection.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

".

"

People are probably fed up with crafting well thought out replies to the same old questions that they don't bother any more.

Bicester

".

People are probably fed up with crafting well thought out replies to the same old questions that they don't bother any more. "

Maybe that's true but I seriously doubt it, besides how would I know for example that the question I've asked is the same that someone before me asked. I'm not saying the age old comment why don't I get a thanks but no thanks message as that argument is just moot. But it's disheartening putting in effort to get no response.

Winston

I do wonder how many of the people who say how bad men are at sending messages send out a first message and have a good hit rate? Or is it I suspect they just wait on the messages to be sent to them first?"

Quote "Just look at the replies on this forum so far char and bri are the oh profile that have given any solid advice the rest have simply ridiculed single guys"

At no point have I ridiculed people.

I've given plenty of good (IMHO) advice, pointing out exactly where people go wrong and could do better.

But I keep being told I'm wrong.

I mean, WTF do I know, we're only the ones who get this type of message, we couldn't possibly know what's required.

Winston

Surrey

By Josey Wales Man

60 minutes ago

Surrey

Surrey

Making me chuckle anyway !

Copy and paste is easy. Just as easy as not replying to a message as a polite ‘no thank you’

*runs away.

nr Stamford

".But it's disheartening putting in effort to get no response."

Ironically, I accidentally deleted your message to us earlier. Sorry.

(Bry)

Bicester

"I do wonder how many of the people who say how bad men are at sending messages send out a first message and have a good hit rate? Or is it I suspect they just wait on the messages to be sent to them first?

I have a 100% hit rate. Every message except one I’ve sent has led to a meet being arranged. Admittedly, I have boobs, but as a SSBBW, I’m also not everyone’s cup of tea and I haven’t just reached out to men whose profiles talk about curves and bbws.

And i have rules for myself. Ask two questions, give them enough information about me to ask one in return. It works. Really well.

FFS. I’ve had people start conversations with me by asking for a netflix recommendation.

I don’t want to start a conversation talking about sex, it’s too easy to turn me off or make me self conscious by saying the wrong thing. Build the vanilla connection. "

I'd hazzard a guess that most women would get a high hit rate, I know if I get messages I will always respond (I don't actually get any though )

These are some great points though I suppose as a lot of us think it's a sex site so we should talk about sex.

Bicester

".But it's disheartening putting in effort to get no response.

Ironically, I accidentally deleted your message to us earlier. Sorry.

(Bry)"

PMSL it was just a thank you.

nr Stamford

"PMSL it was just a thank you. "

Ah. You're welcome.

(Bry)

By *intsizedpocketrocketsCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

"I don't mind getting a copy and paste message, it makes me laugh. I usually just copy and paste it straight back to them which leaves them scratching their head in confusion.

I think it can be too easy to get annoyed by people, but I prefer to take it with a pinch of salt and see the site as light-hearted entertainment.

Some people will be on your wavelength, some won't but getting pissed off about it is like getting annoyed with water for being wet lol"

Stealing that for our next copy and paste received

By *edVelveteenCouple  over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

I put copy and paste messages in the same basket as the deleted unread messages because someone can't put in the time and effort to answer them properly.

Surrey

By Josey Wales Man

60 minutes ago

Surrey

"Copy and paste is easy. Just as easy as not replying to a message as a polite ‘no thank you’

*runs away. "

And then they try and convince you to give them a chance because you've interacted with them.

Durham

"I do wonder how many of the people who say how bad men are at sending messages send out a first message and have a good hit rate? Or is it I suspect they just wait on the messages to be sent to them first?

I don’t want to start a conversation talking about sex, it’s too easy to turn me off or make me self conscious by saying the wrong thing. Build the vanilla connection.

I'd hazzard a guess that most women would get a high hit rate, I know if I get messages I will always respond (I don't actually get any though )

These are some great points though I suppose as a lot of us think it's a sex site so we should talk about sex. "

It’s not a sex site, it’s a swinging site. Your personality is your biggest selling point, because if women wanted to fuck inanimate penises we’d just go to lovehoney and save ourselves the hassle

Surrey

By Josey Wales Man

60 minutes ago

Surrey

Last time i promise

nr Stamford

"Last time i promise "

There was I waiting for the one without the spelling mistake so we'd know it hadn't been copy'n'pasted

(Bry)

Bicester

These are some great points though I suppose as a lot of us think it's a sex site so we should talk about sex.

It’s not a sex site, it’s a swinging site. Your personality is your biggest selling point, because if women wanted to fuck inanimate penises we’d just go to lovehoney and save ourselves the hassle"

And by definition you are not a swinger and neither am I when playing alone.

2. countable noun

Swingers are people who are married or in a long-term relationship and who like to have sex with other people's partners.

And if the point of swinging is having sex with other people then a sex site is as fine a description of fabswingers as any

Durham

It’s not a sex site, it’s a swinging site. Your personality is your biggest selling point, because if women wanted to fuck inanimate penises we’d just go to lovehoney and save ourselves the hassle

And by definition you are not a swinger and neither am I when playing alone.

2. countable noun

Swingers are people who are married or in a long-term relationship and who like to have sex with other people's partners.

And if the point of swinging is having sex with other people then a sex site is as fine a description of fabswingers as any"

Well. Sure. Whatever. The point scoring is boring me, tbh. Though you’re complaining about your experiences or lack of them on a sex site, whereas my experiences as a swinger have worked pretty well for me.

Bicester

I'm not complaining about anything. I was just pointing out that even when putting in effort to write a first message usually ends up getting the same response. I personally have no issues as a swinger either with my wife or on my own. I'm trying to stick up for my fellow man.

I asked the question if single ladies or couples have much success you said all the time and it proved my point.

"I'm not complaining about anything. I was just pointing out that even when putting in effort to write a first message usually ends up getting the same response. I personally have no issues as a swinger either with my wife or on my own. I'm trying to stick up for my fellow man.

I asked the question if single ladies or couples have much success you said all the time and it proved my point. "

You keep going on about the effort put in to writing a message.

It doesn't matter if its 10 words or 10 thousand words. If the author hasn't read our profile, it's not well crafted.

And it ends up in the bin.

There are two elements to writing a message.

1 read the profile. Don't just look at the tits. (Or see were online, or see we're nearby)

2 write the message.

3 special bonus tip. Delete all sent messages and never give them a seconds thought.

Winston

Durham

"I'm not complaining about anything. I was just pointing out that even when putting in effort to write a first message usually ends up getting the same response. I personally have no issues as a swinger either with my wife or on my own. I'm trying to stick up for my fellow man.

I asked the question if single ladies or couples have much success you said all the time and it proved my point. "

No. The reason I have success is because I put the work in.

So, a first message to you would go something along the lines of

“Hi. Seen you posting in the forums, you seem pretty cool. I liked what you said about eating pizza in bed, that made me giggle. Ever tried your local swingers clubs?

And, because I think laughter is sexy….what do you call a man with a gull on his head?”

(Please note, other jokes are available, but I’m not using my best material on a public forum.)

Surrey

"Last time i promise

There was I waiting for the one without the spelling mistake so we'd know it hadn't been copy'n'pasted

(Bry)"

Strangely kept a smile on my face most of the day doing that...

Little things !

By *iman2100Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

In the defence of the copy and pasters. If there is only a 1 in 200 chance they will get any reply it does not encourage the creation of great original prose.

Having time on my hands as a retired man, I do try and craft appropriate first messages refering to them by name, including comments on their likes and dislikes and suggesting why I might be worth chatting to.

I also always say, "If you have no interest please delete this message and I will never bother you again" so I can leave them alone.

I hear back from maybe 1:30 who say no interest.

1:50 who open some sort of chat?

and the rest who read my message but do not delete it so I have no idea if they are interested or not.

So finely crafted messages get the same read/not read and ignored treatment as copy and paste ones.

If you want better 1st messages then I suggest Fab folk at least go some way towards those who do craft good first messages with a "no thanks".

(NB. I am fully cogniscent of Fab standard reply no.2 - "No reply means, no interest". But here we are talking about crap 1st messages and potentially how to improve them.)

Ps. I know this will change absolutely nothing but will make me feel like I am living in Mariupol.

Aberdeen

This!

‘hi’ or ‘hey’

Yet their profile will have a litany of ‘don’ts’ and ‘no-nod’ and will say ‘one line messages will be deleted/ignored/blocked’"

This is where the double standard comes to light. It's okay for couples and women to make no effort, just because they're in demand and can say whatever they in an opening message. And yet we are told we have to compose some unique masterpiece just to have a chance of a reply.

This is where being hung is a big advantage on this site. If you're hung, you can say anything and have a decent chance of a reply because of the sheer amount of couples and women who only want that

This!

‘hi’ or ‘hey’

Yet their profile will have a litany of ‘don’ts’ and ‘no-nod’ and will say ‘one line messages will be deleted/ignored/blocked’

This is where the double standard comes to light. It's okay for couples and women to make no effort, just because they're in demand and can say whatever they in an opening message. And yet we are told we have to compose some unique masterpiece just to have a chance of a reply.

This is where being hung is a big advantage on this site. If you're hung, you can say anything and have a decent chance of a reply because of the sheer amount of couples and women who only want that

"

Do you ever stop with the'being hung' gets you everything. It simply isn't true.

Aberdeen

This!

‘hi’ or ‘hey’

Do you ever stop with the'being hung' gets you everything. It simply isn't true."

Not at all couples for sure, but there are many on here exclusively looking for it, so its an advantage compared with other single guys

This!

‘hi’ or ‘hey’

Do you ever stop with the'being hung' gets you everything. It simply isn't true.

Not at all couples for sure, but there are many on here exclusively looking for it, so its an advantage compared with other single guys"

No it isn't, you've been proved wrong on this in other threads a few weeks ago.

Aberdeen

This!

‘hi’ or ‘hey’

Not at all couples for sure, but there are many on here exclusively looking for it, so its an advantage compared with other single guys

No it isn't, you've been proved wrong on this in other threads a few weeks ago. "

You mean couples who specifically want VWE and BBC will reply to a below average guy because of a special message? XD

This!

‘hi’ or ‘hey’

You mean couples who specifically want VWE and BBC will reply to a below average guy because of a special message? XD"

There will be just as many women and couples on here who prefer average cocks of any race. Us being one of them.

If they can’t even be bothered to read my profile and write an original message, they won’t be up to much in the sack I wouldn’t think?

This!

‘hi’ or ‘hey’

"

Wrong! Most women I’ve seen want average. I don’t need my insides bashed thanks

Why does it all have to be so perfect or complex? A guy sees a lady's profile he likes and opens with good morning or hi how are you? Why write him off for it? It's only an opening statement and a perfectly normal greeting and start of a conversation. Give them a chance we're not all great wits just ordinary people. This is a sex site not an examination board.

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

This!

‘hi’ or ‘hey’

No it isn't, you've been proved wrong on this in other threads a few weeks ago. "

Bit odd to think that being hung isn’t an advantage with people looking for hung isn’t it?

I’m with the guy. People looking for hung are often pretty pleased with a guy just being hung. It massively reduces the checklist of things they need to be satisfied with a meet.

A 9 inch dong is gonna be a big box ticked on some profiles. A big enough box that many are willing to meet at just that

An average dong might tick some peoples box too. Lots don’t want crazy hung people. But no one’s gonna say that being average sized is enough, let’s meet, because it’s average, there’s lots of average. They need more then just that.

Aberdeen

This!

‘hi’ or ‘hey’

Bit odd to think that being hung isn’t an advantage with people looking for hung isn’t it?

I’m with the guy. People looking for hung are often pretty pleased with a guy just being hung. It massively reduces the checklist of things they need to be satisfied with a meet.

A 9 inch dong is gonna be a big box ticked on some profiles. A big enough box that many are willing to meet at just that

An average dong might tick some peoples box too. Lots don’t want crazy hung people. But no one’s gonna say that being average sized is enough, let’s meet, because it’s average, there’s lots of average. They need more then just that. "

Notthatmonkey just follows me around the threads to white Knight and hope for a view bump.

This is exactly the point I've tried to make. To couples who only specifically want hung, you're ticking the biggest box for them. For any other couple, you've got to write some tailor-made message. Just for a 90% chance to be deleted or unread anyway

Aberdeen

[Removed by poster at 25/04/22 21:10:28]

Aberdeen

This!

‘hi’ or ‘hey’

Wrong! Most women I’ve seen want average. I don’t need my insides bashed thanks "

Your most recent verification has girth in their name. You're not fooling anyone

This!

‘hi’ or ‘hey’

An average dong might tick some peoples box too. Lots don’t want crazy hung people. But no one’s gonna say that being average sized is enough, let’s meet, because it’s average, there’s lots of average. They need more then just that.

Notthatmonkey just follows me around the threads to white Knight and hope for a view bump.

This is exactly the point I've tried to make. To couples who only specifically want hung, you're ticking the biggest box for them. For any other couple, you've got to write some tailor-made message. Just for a 90% chance to be deleted or unread anyway"

No need for me to white knight on your posts to get views.

I'll continue getting meets with my average cock while you continue to moan

w

Ultimately though, true or not, can you change it?

I’m not hung, don’t get hung up over it

One thing I learned recently is it’s kinda gross being used as a body during sex. Just a meat bag for a couples enjoyment

If they only want hung, there’s a good chance they don’t care about anything other than you dong.

Do you want to be reduced to just a penis?

Aberdeen

This!

‘hi’ or ‘hey’

This is exactly the point I've tried to make. To couples who only specifically want hung, you're ticking the biggest box for them. For any other couple, you've got to write some tailor-made message. Just for a 90% chance to be deleted or unread anyway

No need for me to white knight on your posts to get views.

I'll continue getting meets with my average cock while you continue to moan "

Don't see why you'd do it otherwise. I never said anything unreasonable.

The point was that to couples who only want hung guys, your chances of meeting increase massively because you have what they are looking for compared with other single guys. You literally tick their box.

And then you jump in with your first post in the thread to focus on one tiny part of my message

By *ogisticalBigManMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Well...I'm not gonna lie.

Reading this thread is like trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubblegum. Might have to break out the chalkboard to figure it out.

This!

‘hi’ or ‘hey’

"

Your obsession with cock size is really disturbing.

You've hopped into a handful of other threads, all with your personal narrative about hung guys.

You've repeatedly dismissed other people's opinions, and stated that anyone who disagrees with you is either lying or deluded.

Why are you pushing your opinion as fact? You're not a couple. You're not a single woman. So how would you possibly know what motivates either group?

Stop whining!

This!

‘hi’ or ‘hey’

Wrong! Most women I’ve seen want average. I don’t need my insides bashed thanks

Your most recent verification has girth in their name. You're not fooling anyone "

The social I went on you mean

Aberdeen

"Well...I'm not gonna lie.

Reading this thread is like trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubblegum. Might have to break out the chalkboard to figure it out."

Basically, couples have been voicing their frustration at getting copy and paste messages from guys. Fair enough.

Then a guy who has hung in his name pointed out the double standard that many couples who message him also send these exact copy and paste messages, while saying on their profiles that those kind of messages will be deleted if sent to them.

My point was that I was envious of hung guys on this site, because your chances of meeting, due to couples looking solely for hung guys, increases massively.

Then notthatmonkey jumped in and focussed on me saying hung, suggesting I'd said "all couples" and that I was being ridiculous for saying that. Now at least two other guys have pointed out that it is definitely an advantage, as you tick a very specific box for those couples. Meanwhile the rest want masterpieces written to them, only to delete them later on :D

Reading this thread is like trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubblegum. Might have to break out the chalkboard to figure it out.

Basically, couples have been voicing their frustration at getting copy and paste messages from guys. Fair enough.

Then a guy who has hung in his name pointed out the double standard that many couples who message him also send these exact copy and paste messages, while saying on their profiles that those kind of messages will be deleted if sent to them.

My point was that I was envious of hung guys on this site, because your chances of meeting, due to couples looking solely for hung guys, increases massively.

Then notthatmonkey jumped in and focussed on me saying hung, suggesting I'd said "all couples" and that I was being ridiculous for saying that. Now at least two other guys have pointed out that it is definitely an advantage, as you tick a very specific box for those couples. Meanwhile the rest want masterpieces written to them, only to delete them later on :D"

Negativity is not attractive. I don’t want a masterpiece, just a small amount of thought and attention put into reading my profile and a message, as I said, if someone can’t even be bothered to do that, will they be bothered to make the effort elsewhere?

Aberdeen

And to pre-empt: ill be wrong again. Couples will make it about them, "I don't want hung".

No, but quite a few couples do. And they seek them out way more than couples seek out single guys

"And to pre-empt: ill be wrong again. Couples will make it about them, "I don't want hung".

No, but quite a few couples do. And they seek them out way more than couples seek out single guys"

We get it. You’ve got a little willy. No need to bang on about it.

w

"And to pre-empt: ill be wrong again. Couples will make it about them, "I don't want hung".

No, but quite a few couples do. And they seek them out way more than couples seek out single guys"

Point made buddy but you ain’t gonna change anything

You think being hung is the problem

I think being under 6ft is the problem

In reality there’s a million reasons lots of people say no and whatever we think it is will only be a tiny part of why

Accept the shit hand in life and move on. And remembered there’s not nearly as much sex happening on here as you think. Plenty of absolutely stunning women on here getting messages daily from 6’2 hung gods and still don’t meet.

As someone said, negativity is way less attractive that being averagely sized

Then notthatmonkey jumped in and focussed on me saying hung, suggesting I'd said "all couples" and that I was being ridiculous for saying that. Now at least two other guys have pointed out that it is definitely an advantage, as you tick a very specific box for those couples. Meanwhile the rest want masterpieces written to them, only to delete them later on :D"

This isn't aimed at anyone in particular, just an observation......

Why do people think that there is a one size fits all method for connecting with people? A perfect

message, a perfect profile, a perfect look? The more effort you put into yourself, and how you interact with the world, the more chance you have of being successful.

If you have good pics, a good profile, are happy and confident with the way you look, you'll do better on here than of you don't make an effort. BUT. Even then, doesn't mean you're a match for everyone.

If you're happy in your own skin, are positive in your interactions, are sociable and make a point of actually meeting people, you'll enjoy FAB and have a good time.

You can see the number of negative profiles with no effort that have no veris and complain about being ignored.

It's not a coincidence!

nr Stamford

"Accept the shit hand in life and move on. And remembered there’s not nearly as much sex happening on here as you think. Plenty of absolutely stunning women on here getting messages daily from 6’2 hung gods and still don’t meet. "

Couple of good points there. Matters not if some people prefer big cocks, if you've not got one then all the more reason to make yourself stand out in the average crowd.

And no...there's much less sex going on than people think. We get the impression that single guys think that we (or at least Char) is gagging for it three times each day, when in reality we're lucky if we have a meet once a fortnight.

(Bry)

"We get the impression that single guys think that we (or at least Char) is gagging for it three times each day, when in reality we're lucky if we have a meet once a fortnight.

"

We feel similar, if we say we're looking for single guys the admin on the account instantly becomes too much as we have to wade through tens of messages a day and far too many of them have not read the profile or are downright disgusting in content. It instantly makes K feel overwhelmed so she then doesn't feel like meeting, much prefer clubs to meet single guys now for this very reason and we very often don't bother to engage with single men on here at all unless we already know them.

It's hard writing messages on here because even though I put the effort in and try and make a message appealing you get blanked and deleted straight away. I have far more respect with a one liner saying "no thanks and good luck."

I understand that women and couples get inundated but it is soul destroying and I can understand why men do copy and paste.

And I'm guessing some men copy and paste everyone. Why they would do that I have no idea? I'm very specific about my wants and needs and what I'm looking for.

Aberdeen

"It's hard writing messages on here because even though I put the effort in and try and make a message appealing you get blanked and deleted straight away. I have far more respect with a one liner saying "no thanks and good luck."

I understand that women and couples get inundated but it is soul destroying and I can understand why men do copy and paste.

And I'm guessing some men copy and paste everyone. Why they would do that I have no idea? I'm very specific about my wants and needs and what I'm looking for."

Sorry man, couples on here won't hear this side of the story. They're too focussed on themselves to understand that they probably do get nice messages as well, but spam delete them with the others

"It's hard writing messages on here because even though I put the effort in and try and make a message appealing you get blanked and deleted straight away. I have far more respect with a one liner saying "no thanks and good luck."

And I'm guessing some men copy and paste everyone. Why they would do that I have no idea? I'm very specific about my wants and needs and what I'm looking for.

Sorry man, couples on here won't hear this side of the story. They're too focussed on themselves to understand that they probably do get nice messages as well, but spam delete them with the others"

You make a lot of assumptions……

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

It's when they've forgotten to change the name, or say hello to "both of you" oops...

Like I said, I feel like I do make the effort and it's a valid pont that you could be deleted along with the majority of the weirdos, one liners and copy and pastes.

I've had couples messaging me asking if I can accommodate now? Why would I let complete strangers into my house? I'm not desperate so I make the effort with couples who pique my interest.

Portsmouth

This!

‘hi’ or ‘hey’

"

That's literally bollocks.

Average white meat for me all the way

This!

‘hi’ or ‘hey’

"

Me. Not hung. 100+ meet verifications.

You. Not hung. 9 verifications.

What's the difference?

*scratches head.

Winston

This!

‘hi’ or ‘hey’

Average white meat for me all the way "

Ooooow!!!!!

*waves......

Winston

Aberdeen

This!

‘hi’ or ‘hey’

What's the difference?

*scratches head.

Winston

"

Also you: part of a couple

Me: a single guy.

What's the difference?

This!

‘hi’ or ‘hey’

What's the difference?

*scratches head.

Winston

Also you: part of a couple

Me: a single guy.

What's the difference?"

You didn't read what I wrote.

Me. Not us....

And please don't start on the "it's easy for couples"

Winston

This!

‘hi’ or ‘hey’

Ooooow!!!!!

*waves......

Winston"

Reads profile.....

*stops waving.

*cries. Just a little......

Winston

Aberdeen

"

Me. Not us....

Winston"

Well then let's tally the number of messages and views youve had today vs the number I've had?

Heck, let's compare the number of messages you today vs the number that 20 single men got.

If you're trying to tell me single men have it easier for chatting on this site, you're delusional

I might just start sending the following:

Well hung, wealthy, living in a mansion with swimming pool and mini bar. You can drink all my booze and eat as much as you want. Oh and help yourself to the cash in my sock drawer.....

w

"I might just start sending the following:

Well hung, wealthy, living in a mansion with swimming pool and mini bar. You can drink all my booze and eat as much as you want. Oh and help yourself to the cash in my sock drawer....."

Add “chocolate penis that cums money”

"I might just start sending the following:

Well hung, wealthy, living in a mansion with swimming pool and mini bar. You can drink all my booze and eat as much as you want. Oh and help yourself to the cash in my sock drawer.....

Add “chocolate penis that cums money”

"

Damn I knew I forgot something.....

"

Me. Not us....

Winston

Well then let's tally the number of messages and views youve had today vs the number I've had?

Heck, let's compare the number of messages you today vs the number that 20 single men got.

If you're trying to tell me single men have it easier for chatting on this site, you're delusional"

My comparison was for 2 single men. Clearly there's a difference is results. What is it?

How you extrapolate I'm saying single men have it easier I'm not sure. Everyone has the same challenge here, making an impression in the cold world of the internet.

We have to find people attractive, same as you, same as anyone. No one gets off easy here. *no pun intended.

Winston

Aberdeen

"

Me. Not us....

Winston

If you're trying to tell me single men have it easier for chatting on this site, you're delusional

My comparison was for 2 single men. Clearly there's a difference is results. What is it?

How you extrapolate I'm saying single men have it easier I'm not sure. Everyone has the same challenge here, making an impression in the cold world of the internet.

We have to find people attractive, same as you, same as anyone. No one gets off easy here. *no pun intended.

Winston

"

Well finally some honesty. That if you're not really good looking or hung, you may as well delete your profile.

Appreciate someone finally being honest about it, that's all we want

"

Me. Not us....

Winston

Winston

Well finally some honesty. That if you're not really good looking or hung, you may as well delete your profile.

Appreciate someone finally being honest about it, that's all we want"

Have you not listened to anything people are saying?

By *irtysnapperMan  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

This. Because of the ratios, you have to send hundreds of messages out, most don’t even get looked at.

Aberdeen

"

Me. Not us....

Winston

Winston

Have you not listened to anything people are saying? "

You're not listening to what people are saying. You say all you want is effort in messages, and yet plenty of guys in this and other threads are telling you directly that they do make the effort and still get deleted or ignored

"

Me. Not us....

Winston

Winston

Appreciate someone finally being honest about it, that's all we want"

I've not said anything of the sort. Stop reading what you want something to say, and actually start reading what's written.

You're younger, fitter, better looking than me.

I'm old, way outside the vast majority of age filters. I'm bald. I'm fat, well out of condition and well past my prime.

On the face of it, which of us has the better chance here?

Put your chips down FFS. You might understand what it takes here and what people are explaining to you.

Winston

"

Me. Not us....

Winston

Winston

You're not listening to what people are saying. You say all you want is effort in messages, and yet plenty of guys in this and other threads are telling you directly that they do make the effort and still get deleted or ignored"

I won't even get into what qualifies as 'effort'....

But you've made the point that effort doesn't matter as long as you're hung and attractive. So why haven't you deleted your profile? Why haven't you advised all other guys who aren't either to do the same? According to you, you don't tick the pre requisite boxes and no amount of effort will help.

Maybe you don't really believe that line of BS at all.......

"

Me. Not us....

Winston

Winston

I've not said anything of the sort. Stop reading what you want something to say, and actually start reading what's written.

I'm old, way outside the vast majority of age filters. I'm bald. I'm fat, well out of condition and well past my prime.

Put your chips down FFS. You might understand what it takes here and what people are explaining to you.

Winston"

Unfortunately this fella doesn't seem to want to succeed on here. He doesn't seem to want advice, or to debate a valid point. Maybe he wants to lead an insurrection of the anti-hung against the sizeist oppressors!?

Aberdeen

"

Me. Not us....

Winston

Winston

You're not listening to what people are saying. You say all you want is effort in messages, and yet plenty of guys in this and other threads are telling you directly that they do make the effort and still get deleted or ignored

But you've made the point that effort doesn't matter as long as you're hung and attractive. So why haven't you deleted your profile? Why haven't you advised all other guys who aren't either to do the same? According to you, you don't tick the pre requisite boxes and no amount of effort will help.

Maybe you don't really believe that line of BS at all......."

Honestly, I do think guys should delete their profiles. I've been pretty tempted to delete mine as its obvious I don't tick either box

"

Me. Not us....

Winston

Winston

You're not listening to what people are saying. You say all you want is effort in messages, and yet plenty of guys in this and other threads are telling you directly that they do make the effort and still get deleted or ignored"

I have listened, and if someone sends a half decent message, has a decent profile and is attractive to me, then wahey!

w

"

Me. Not us....

Winston

Winston

Winston"

Out of interest, why do you think you’ve been so successful despite the things you mentioned?

"

Me. Not us....

Winston

Winston

Honestly, I do think guys should delete their profiles. I've been pretty tempted to delete mine as its obvious I don't tick either box"

So, what's stopping you? You've made a compelling case on several threads for how you can't succeed in the unfair FAB environment. Practice what you preach. Unless of course, you're just preaching.....

"

Me. Not us....

Winston

Winston

I really don't care how much effort someone puts into a message.

Here's how it works, for the umpteenth time.

1 read the profile. Properly. Don't just look at the tits.

2 if you genuinely feel there is enough there to write a message, write one.

Unwritten rule number 3. Don't forget, just because you read the profile, wrote the message and want to fuck them, they may not want to fuck you.

Unwritten (but truly obvious) no matter how well crafted, how eloquent your messageand how much you want to fuck them, nothing is going to change that.

Winston

Portsmouth

"

Ooooow!!!!!

*waves......

Winston

Reads profile.....

*stops waving.

Winston "

Sorry babes

Aberdeen

"

Me. Not us....

Winston

Winston

Honestly, I do think guys should delete their profiles. I've been pretty tempted to delete mine as its obvious I don't tick either box

So, what's stopping you? You've made a compelling case on several threads for how you can't succeed in the unfair FAB environment. Practice what you preach. Unless of course, you're just preaching....."

Yeah, you're right. I probably should just go

"

Me. Not us....

Winston

Winston

Winston

Out of interest, why do you think you’ve been so successful despite the things you mentioned? "

Fuck knows.

Seriously, I don't rely solely on messages.

I use every option Fab has made available to me.

Prior to meeting m'lady Astor I hadn't written an opening message for years.

Most of my meets came via connections on the forums, clubs, networking, conversations about anything and everything, except meeting and fucking.

I don't take Fab too seriously, I have low expectations.

I know, being a man of a certain age and build my opportunities here are hard to come by. So I worked hard, every single day to use every avenue available to me.

Winston

"

Ooooow!!!!!

*waves......

Winston

Reads profile.....

*stops waving.

Winston

Sorry babes "

S'ok. We can't all find each other attractive can we.

Winston

[Removed by poster at 25/04/22 23:10:56]

"

Me. Not us....

Winston

If you're trying to tell me single men have it easier for chatting on this site, you're delusional"

Out of interest, I checked my profile.

I've had zero messages today and all of my views were blokes. As it happens, other than general conversation with friends, I've never had a message from a woman or couple to discuss the possibility of meeting.

Not sure that helps.....

Winston

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Maybe its less about your small penis and more about the massive chip on your shoulder. Stop with the woe is me narrative. That's also a massive turn off

» Add a new message to this topic