FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hard work arranging meets

Hard work arranging meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asycouple1971 OP   Couple  over a year ago

BIRMINGHAM

Trying to arrange a bukkake greedy girl meet with over 60s.

2nd time I am trying to arrange this.

Let down by fakes and timewasters 1st time and its the same the 2nd time.

Why is it so difficult?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Does it have to be 60+? Maybe younger would be more prepared to turn up?

BIRMINGHAM

"Does it have to be 60+? Maybe younger would be more prepared to turn up?"

Yes. Wife has a kink for older men.

By *irtydaddyfor youMan  over a year ago

corby

Poor girl, there are enough genuine oldies about, perhaps not advertised widely enough, tho I appear blocked would certainly travel for it

BIRMINGHAM

"Poor girl, there are enough genuine oldies about, perhaps not advertised widely enough, tho I appear blocked would certainly travel for it"

Might be you because you blocked us so we returned the compliment.

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

"Does it have to be 60+? Maybe younger would be more prepared to turn up?"

Probably not... Anything that involves a large group of single guys, you have to invite at least twice as many as you want to turn up because so many don't... At least twice as many

BIRMINGHAM

"Does it have to be 60+? Maybe younger would be more prepared to turn up?

Probably not... Anything that involves a large group of single guys, you have to invite at least twice as many as you want to turn up because so many don't... At least twice as many "

Last time we had 4 guaranteed ppl that will turn up but 1 by 1 they made their excuses and only 1 was left so that meet was cancelled.

Seems like its the same again this time.

And yet they moan they dont get a meet....

By *erkshireJJMan  over a year ago

Marlow

My advice would be to try and find a club that is open during the day near you, that way the guys should already be there.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Probably not... Anything that involves a large group of single guys, you have to invite at least twice as many as you want to turn up because so many don't... At least twice as many

Last time we had 4 guaranteed ppl that will turn up but 1 by 1 they made their excuses and only 1 was left so that meet was cancelled.

And yet they moan they dont get a meet...."

You have 16 single male veris, perhaps ask some of those you’ve already met?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"My advice would be to try and find a club that is open during the day near you, that way the guys should already be there."

But would the guys in the club all be 60+ ?

By *andy and DannyCouple  over a year ago

Barnstaple

"Trying to arrange a bukkake greedy girl meet with over 60s.

2nd time I am trying to arrange this.

Let down by fakes and timewasters 1st time and its the same the 2nd time.

Why is it so difficult? Over 60 guys ? You will be drowning in semen pmsl

"

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

"

The one man who was coming and got cancelled will think you are timewasters

Wouldn’t you be more likely to get a greater semen volume from younger men ?

Penrith

"

The one man who was coming and got cancelled will think you are timewasters"

I agree

The first couple I met had invited 3 guys to join them, but I was the only one who showed up. We had a great night, and we proved we were all genuine

By *igharryMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Try a club on a greedy girls night. Will be very easy to find a bunch of older men willing to gangbang you right there and then

By *arry4466Man  over a year ago

banbury

Your profile is hidden

Would suggest meeting guys in singles either for socials or more, whether in clubs or outside. Make a project of it and get to know them. They are less likely to let you down if you get to know them first or have maybe had some fun before. When there you can talk about what you wish to try and their answer can be read more easily, you will be better able to tell if they are up for it.

As to the 1 of 4 you cancelled, would suggest contacting him and if possible going to see him and explaining your situation and if need be, point him to this thread.

It takes a bit of time to build a good repetoire with folks and you could benefit from getting those links and then building to a night to remember.

By *utonguy2023Man  over a year ago

luton

Meets do they exist still trying lol

Penrith

"Wouldn’t you be more likely to get a greater semen volume from younger men ?"

Age MAY have some effect on pressure, but I’m sure volume is down to the individual and how hydrated they are

As has already been said, I think it would have been better to invite guys that you had already met on their own first. They would perhaps have felt more confident with no issue of 'performance anxiety' or getting sloppy seconds! We single guys do find it hard to get a first meet and, therefore, verification to prove we're genuine but some of us are not into gang-bangs and group sex. Each to their own?

By *xymcsexingtonWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

It's hard work for everyone now

Even single women struggle when once it was real easy

There is misconceptions that women and couples have it easy that is so far from the truth you wouldn't believe I myself have mainly given up as people seem to be too chicken to actually meet up either that or they finished their wank

It seem we all (single women, couples and single guys) struggle to arrange meets and make this site work as it should. For me chats seem to go well until I'm asked for a photo of my co*k! I'm happy to exchange face pics so we can recognize who we're potentially meeting but why do some on here insist on seeing a picture of a co*k first? Anyway perhaps this is another subject already done to death.

By *iner69erMan  over a year ago

inverness

Getting ANY meets of ANY kind,is hard work. Almost impossible.

By *ubcup2Couple  over a year ago

London

We've tried to arrange several similar meets without success.

We had one meet, a gang bang, and had a dozen or so interested.

Not one showed.

Bukkake is harder still. We managed one in 2019 through a contact on here who had access to more experienced guys, who had a friend or two. Twenty invited and managed to get twelve to show.

Since then, no luck though covid is as much to blame.

By *isa2018Couple  over a year ago

East Northamptonshire

It is very difficult to get multiple gents to turn up. Most have the fantasy but then back out when it becomes reality. We have only recently managed to get two gents to come at the same time with S blindfolded. It was still quite last minute with being let down and someone 3lze suitable stepping in, but we did end up with two gents that met S tastes.

It will depend on preferences too. If you list want numbers then you will get offers and you should invite at least twice as many as you would like. If you want to meet your preferences then it will be at least 10 times harder to get multiple gents that meet those requirements.

Penrith

"It's hard work for everyone now

There is misconceptions that women and couples have it easy that is so far from the truth you wouldn't believe I myself have mainly given up as people seem to be too chicken to actually meet up either that or they finished their wank "

After using Fab for around 10 years now, I can honestly say I’ve never let anyone down for an arranged meet. I have however, suffered a good few last minute cancellations, no-shows, and ghostings, from both couples and single females…..

Arranging group meets on here is nearly impossible . We've been trying to find 3 guys for months with no luck .. its surprising how many guys chat all week n say they'll turn up then send a message saying sorry I've been called in to work .. seriously ya gotta laugh

Fab could sort these problems out by having a sister site where folk with 5 verifications could charge £150 a year to join then maybe reduce the cost by £20 a year for every year you use the site .. we'd be more than happy to pay instead of a free site where all the armchair wankers can just sit at home n make new profiles on a daily basis

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

We would say arranging any kind of meet of here, regardless of what type is more frustrating than you would expect, exponentially more so the more preferences you add in to the mix.

We have quite a few and have only ever had 3 meets off here, none of them amounted to any fun, we have only ever had fun by attending a club or a party.

And yet they moan they dont get a meet...."

Deff shows all talk no action.

Makes you really wonder what is it all about.

There are very few genuine ones about,but maybe they been pissed about when they see some add's they keep away.

Shame though,seems like you know what you want.

Good luck.

There is misconceptions that women and couples have it easy that is so far from the truth you wouldn't believe I myself have mainly given up as people seem to be too chicken to actually meet up either that or they finished their wank "

Very very strange behaviour of people tbh.

As they same there is somebody out there for everyone.

Seems like a confidence thing from some parties,so how will anything ever pan out..

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

As others have already advised , I would also agree that the best way to do this is to go to a club and picking exactly who you would like to invite to join you.

Then you don't have to worry about people showing up , finding the right venue etc

"It seem we all (single women, couples and single guys) struggle to arrange meets and make this site work as it should. For me chats seem to go well until I'm asked for a photo of my co*k! I'm happy to exchange face pics so we can recognize who we're potentially meeting but why do some on here insist on seeing a picture of a co*k first? Anyway perhaps this is another subject already done to death. "

Many atimes,its other men collecting cocks pics. And messageing as the couple other half.

This so called couple's profile contacted me. And being 4 hours away. Told me his wife has fucked 80 mem off fab..

As i asked where his wife was?

The ping pong messages went dead.

Nothing since 2 days ago.

Sad Losers...

"Fab could sort these problems out by having a sister site where folk with 5 verifications could charge £150 a year to join then maybe reduce the cost by £20 a year for every year you use the site .. we'd be more than happy to pay instead of a free site where all the armchair wankers can just sit at home n make new profiles on a daily basis "

Spot on..

"Arranging group meets on here is nearly impossible . We've been trying to find 3 guys for months with no luck .. its surprising how many guys chat all week n say they'll turn up then send a message saying sorry I've been called in to work .. seriously ya gotta laugh "

No shows,delete and block.

No 2nd chances i say. And make a note..

There is misconceptions that women and couples have it easy that is so far from the truth you wouldn't believe I myself have mainly given up as people seem to be too chicken to actually meet up either that or they finished their wank

After using Fab for around 10 years now, I can honestly say I’ve never let anyone down for an arranged meet. I have however, suffered a good few last minute cancellations, no-shows, and ghostings, from both couples and single females….."

I sense yrs ago may have been a diff crowd and mind set to actual meets.

The last 4 years ive noticed in people styles and ways of doing things us very weak.

Ive only been on fab 15months.

Used to use chatlines,was a real laugh etc at least you get to hear a voice n vibe. Could get a meet the same day.

Then even on there it all changed from about 2017 onwards. All the crazys started flooding the lines.

Shame for the good people.

Imagine in another 5 yrs time?? Wtf!!!!

Penrith

"As others have already advised , I would also agree that the best way to do this is to go to a club and picking exactly who you would like to invite to join you.

Then you don't have to worry about people showing up , finding the right venue etc"

That’s great, if you have a club within easy reach, and when you get there, there’s actually some single ladies in…….

Penrith

"Fab could sort these problems out by having a sister site where folk with 5 verifications could charge £150 a year to join then maybe reduce the cost by £20 a year for every year you use the site .. we'd be more than happy to pay instead of a free site where all the armchair wankers can just sit at home n make new profiles on a daily basis "

I’ve said for years, Fab should just be a pay site. It’s no wonder there are so many time wasters, dreamers and nuisance-makers, when all you need is an email address to register a profile, and the ability to message anyone is free of charge

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

With guys in their 60s surely it will be like confetti getting shot out

Does Mrs have an Argentina 78 fetish?

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Fab could sort these problems out by having a sister site where folk with 5 verifications could charge £150 a year to join then maybe reduce the cost by £20 a year for every year you use the site .. we'd be more than happy to pay instead of a free site where all the armchair wankers can just sit at home n make new profiles on a daily basis

I’ve said for years, Fab should just be a pay site. It’s no wonder there are so many time wasters, dreamers and nuisance-makers, when all you need is an email address to register a profile, and the ability to message anyone is free of charge "

The problem is if you have a free site that has a reputation for being full of fakes and wannabes and then start charging it will kill it completely.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Wish I lived nearer , we don’t get any Bukake meetings anywhere near us . Would love to attend one for the experience , and if goes well try and talk wife into doing a private one , she likes guys cumming on her at the club and at partys , but that’s only been one on one

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Fab isn’t free ?

By *olo911Couple  over a year ago

wigan

[Removed by poster at 23/05/22 10:06:45]

By *olo911Couple  over a year ago

wigan

"Fab could sort these problems out by having a sister site where folk with 5 verifications could charge £150 a year to join then maybe reduce the cost by £20 a year for every year you use the site .. we'd be more than happy to pay instead of a free site where all the armchair wankers can just sit at home n make new profiles on a daily basis

I’ve said for years, Fab should just be a pay site. It’s no wonder there are so many time wasters, dreamers and nuisance-makers, when all you need is an email address to register a profile, and the ability to message anyone is free of charge

The problem is if you have a free site that has a reputation for being full of fakes and wannabes and then start charging it will kill it completely."

We completely agree

Penrith

The problem is if you have a free site that has a reputation for being full of fakes and wannabes and then start charging it will kill it completely."

How many of the fakes and wannabes would you think pay to use the site?

The problem is if you have a free site that has a reputation for being full of fakes and wannabes and then start charging it will kill it completely.

How many of the fakes and wannabes would you think pay to use the site?"

Every arena you could think of has been flooded like this, in diff ways,the main essence has been deformed so out of shape from the vision it was created for,many number,s shows things become diluted.

Where do you think this all will be in 2yrs/5yrs time??

By *eandmyselfMan  over a year ago

coventry

Am 67 but cant see ur profile blocked

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Have socials or single sexual meets with them first, to be able to assess their potential reliability.

» Add a new message to this topic