FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Well wife now knows I've been a crossdresser all my life

Well wife now knows I've been a crossdresser all my life

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For context, she knew I'd dabbled, as she thought, in the past, but now, due to finding a carelessly left false eyelash in a pocket, she knows I'm a bisexual crossdresser.

I won't lie and say its nkt been difficult or painful or that it's lead to other stuff being discussed.

But, the sense of relief is huge.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Now the real work begins...

I wish you the very best for the future..

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Hopefully this will all work out well for you both

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks x

By *aimeDWoman  over a year ago

Shaftesbury, Dorset

I can imagine the relief and I’m sure you know this already but it can never be said enough for anyone else who might find themselves in the same place, just make sure that relief doesn’t explode in a massive cloud of pink fog. It might take your partner sometime to adjust to this new info , take it slowly and be prepared for lots of questions.

Hope it all goes well for you both x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How did she take it when she knew you dabbled ?

I can certainly understand your sense of relief now it’s out in the open ! Hopefully with a little time and a lot of communication with you she can deal with and understand the situation and how you feel.

I wish you both the best and hope it all works out for you xx

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

It can be useful for your partner to join a group to discuss how she she feels with other partners. Communication is important and it may help if you both set out boundaries to help you both cope. I hope everything works out for you. x

By *akie32Man  over a year ago

winchester

hope it all works out well for both of you

"For context, she knew I'd dabbled, as she thought, in the past, but now, due to finding a carelessly left false eyelash in a pocket, she knows I'm a bisexual crossdresser.

I won't lie and say its nkt been difficult or painful or that it's lead to other stuff being discussed.

But, the sense of relief is huge. "

By *tephstockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

birmingham

I wish you and the wife all the best for the future x

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

Good for you both

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

Similar thing happened to me quite a few years ago, the following weeks and months were probably some of the most difficult times in my life.

Moving forward a number of years, we divorced, stayed friends and help each other with problems etc. She even buys me dresses for Christmas.

I wish you all the best and hopefully things will work out for the both of you.

"For context, she knew I'd dabbled, as she thought, in the past, but now, due to finding a carelessly left false eyelash in a pocket, she knows I'm a bisexual crossdresser.

But, the sense of relief is huge. "

Bless you I bet this is huge for you. The relief is great. But possibly still a long road ahead of talks and understanding etc. I wish you well with your journey. Don’t forget to reach out there are plenty of people out there that can relate.

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

I wish you all the best OP...Honesty always and I bet it's not been the easiest conversations...I hope she totally embraces it with you.

By *nDNECouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Best wishes. For us his crosdressing is in the open.

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

I remember this happening to me, I was made to feel so guilty and dirty that I bottled it back up again and tried to deny it.

I hope your situation is better and you're now able to live a better life because of it x

By *ackgroundTV/TS 18 weeks ago

BARROW-IN-FURNESS

My girlfriend knows I dress up and she's OK with it. I'm also allowed to be fucked and suck cock. Which is good but she likes other guys too. So I'm glad she found out.

By *lice AgainTV/TS 18 weeks ago

Bristol

My outing went well.

I guess she did a cost/benefit analysis and went... biggest cock I've ever had, makes me cum, actually loves me. (a change from her previous partners)

And she (like me) is I'd guess you'd call it 'woke', so it accepting of differing sexualities/genders.

By *inaTitzTV/TS 18 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Good to hear

By *aughtystaffs60Couple 18 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Life is a journey. I've found with mrs N provided I don't keep any dirty secrets she is happy to put up with my CD habit that has developed over last few years.

She isn't keen though so sometimes I just quietly take myself off to another room and do my thing.

Wish it wasn't like that as when I see other people's posts and emails saying that their mrs buys their clothes and make up I feel quite envious but I mustn't grumble, we have done quite a lot with me dressed so being considerate has paid off.

I'd love to go to a CD fetish party but I just can't see that happening as she would struggle to join in. Never mind eh. we can't have everything.

Maybe 2024 will be the year to have a go at that.

» Add a new message to this topic