FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Reading verifications

Reading verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all you lovely fabbers. I was wondering if the ladies could answer me this question. Do you read a males verifications and make a decision on how another woman has rated them? I have good verifications but not sure if it makes any difference to you what they say or if you read them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

What veris say doesn't interest me,yes I read them but they make no difference to my decision to meet anyone. Plus one person's great shag is another person's nightmare .

The only time I pay any heed is to see who has veried some on here sometimes it's easier to avoid meeting them and the drama that can unfold if you do .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No I only make my decision on the amount they have in such a short space. Example someone messaged me saying they are looking for someone regular but he already had 11 new veris in the last couple of months. How they are rated is irrelevant to me

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

For me, a verification only means the person turned up and was who they said they were.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

For me/us a verification shows a single guy / lady or couple actually meet.

Many folks on here just want to chat or use the forums, which is fine.

But meeting people is why we are on a swinging site.

The content of the verification is unimportant.

Can you see anyone allowing a comment like "met Joe last night, nothing like his photos and don't think he understands the concept of a working shower, soap or any personal care.

Needless to say he never got close to my lady parts"

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I only use veris as a way to see people meet as planned

I find them cringy too write and receive wgich us why I keep mine hidden

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Yes, I also like to read what the man says about the woman, the way he speaks about her can be very telling.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Veris just confirm a meet took place.

Just because two (or three or four) people met, got jiggy and had a good time doesn't mean that they'll be the least bit compatible with anyone else reading a veri. It's just an account of what happened between those involved.

Overly graphic veris are cringeworthy and offputting. If one side has left a veri and there isn't a matching visible one from the other party it can also make you wonder why.

Summaries are often far more useful than specific veris.

A

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Hello all you lovely fabbers. I was wondering if the ladies could answer me this question. Do you read a males verifications and make a decision on how another woman has rated them? I have good verifications but not sure if it makes any difference to you what they say or if you read them. "
I read can either put me off or make me interested

By *ets DanceCouple  over a year ago

Brixworth

Let's be honest .. noone is going to display a bad veri on their profile lol.. so you'll only ever see what they want you to.. same as their profiles in general

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"on how another woman has rated them?"

Yes I do.

If he publishes veris, from the type of people that think the veri system is about rating performance, then we'd never get on so I'd have no interest whatsoever

By *eviants In DefianceCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

No.

Pxx

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

I don't bother reading unless I'm suspicious about the authenticity of the account

We read them, they can make a difference.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

In our experience just use them to show they have actually met, in person, for real, not on cam or in a forum.

Don't read too much into them.

Just arrange to meet for a couple of drinks, you will be surprised how different folks are in the real world.

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

"Hello all you lovely fabbers. I was wondering if the ladies could answer me this question. Do you read a males verifications and make a decision on how another woman has rated them? I have good verifications but not sure if it makes any difference to you what they say or if you read them. "

Female half here, if a guy has to many veris from women it puts me right off, same as if they have to many from men. It also makes no difference to me when a person has good veris..we both go off the profile and if we chat.

I like to read them for comedy. Also women always say if a man is attractive or not. If he has veris and women haven’t mentioned it usually not hot.

I also like to see the kind of women a man has been with. I like it if he’s been with other plus size women too.

By *aya83Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

Newish in here, and the veris definitely made me feel more comfortable about a guy. But not really the content; think I assumed from day one that they're not necessarily an accurate depiction as surely no one would leave a bad one?! But it helped me to know they were a genuine human who is roughly who they say they are! ??

Speaking of which, this has reminded me I don't have any veris yet! ??

By *an1978Woman  over a year ago

GONE/TIMEOUT (No DMs please)

"Yes, I also like to read what the man says about the woman, the way he speaks about her can be very telling."

Oh that's a good point, I read them mainly as I'm nosy

But I do probably subconsciously do this too.

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

We do read verifications but every person sees everyone from a different perspective, we would prefer to make our own mind up on meeting.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you to all who have commented. It’s nice to know how others see things and feel about it.

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

No, it's not trip advisor, I find lots of verifications our own included cringy & unecessarily graphic which is one of the reasons we don't display them

All I want to know from a verification is that you turn up as planned and don't mess people around & the summary gives me that

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Let's be honest .. noone is going to display a bad veri on their profile lol.. so you'll only ever see what they want you to.. same as their profiles in general "

Tend to disagree.

Check out Dirk's single profile Dirkdiggler81

I read them to see if what they say in profile is true or a lie. What i mean by this is if in profile they say safe sex only but the varie said barebacked her a treat. You know who to trust then

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

"No, it's not trip advisor, I find lots of verifications our own included cringy & unecessarily graphic which is one of the reasons we don't display them

All I want to know from a verification is that you turn up as planned and don't mess people around & the summary gives me that "

Same here. The ones I have left dont go into much detail other then he turned up and had fun. I dont display most of mine as either too graphic or they are almost bragging lol One even said " she turned up dressed as requested" which was aload of crap!

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I always read them and they may form part of my opinion,along with profile text and pics .

I take most of them with a pinch of salt thought they're very subjective .

By *WillowxWoman  over a year ago

Oo err Devon

I'm not really interested in the details of a meet, but they are always good to know that said person turned up looking like any pics they sent.. so I do check for reliability of a person.

» Add a new message to this topic