FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Making the suggestion to my wife

Making the suggestion to my wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ttmcdguy OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

milton keynes

I’m sure this has been discussed before

But would be grateful for any advice

How would you advise me to broach the subject of wanting my wife to have sex with another guy

And as I’m sure your aware it’s not happened before so has it ever gone wrong for anyone ie wife went off her nut or the meet happened then the marriage fell apart ??

I love my fantasy of my wife with another guy but has reality got bitter sweet taste

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

Has your wife given any indication of wanting to sleep with someone else?

Unless she has, I’d be wary. But maybe just ask if she has ever thought about it? You should get a pretty good indication of what she thinks from that.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Does your wife want to sleep with other men or is it just you who wants this op?

Honestly,ask her if it's something she'd be into ,if not then there's nothing you can do about it I'm afraid.

By *ttmcdguy OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Does your wife want to sleep with other men or is it just you who wants this op?

Honestly,ask her if it's something she'd be into ,if not then there's nothing you can do about it I'm afraid.

"

Without doubt it’s my fantasy

She has never mentioned sex with any other man to me but I do know that before we met she had had a few 3sums but that was 30 years ago

What I’m struggling with is weather to keep it as a fantasy or run the risk of mentioning it

My fear is ruining my marriage over something that was never going to happen anyway

And then if by chance it did happen would the reality after live up to the fantasy (probably not!!)and end up ruining my marriage anyway

I love her dearly and would never want to loose her especially for something I had concocted like this

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

would you telling her your fantasy really ruin your marriage? If you think this is a possibility don't mention it.

I'm sure that some marriages have been badly affected by couples mutually agreeing to the woman having sex with another man but they'd have been rocky to start with I reckon. If you've discussed boundaries, she's genuinely doing it because she wants to and your relationship is strong there's no harm in trying it. If either of you don't like it there's no need to do it again

By *urrey Dave 69Man  over a year ago

Epsom, Surrey

If you are concerned about her reaction then it’s best to be indirect in your approach. If you watch TV together the easiest way to do it is to ask a question based on something you are seeing on screen. There are plenty of sex scenes in dramas so all you have to do is discuss one of those scenes and direct the conversation towards how much you would like seeing your wife enjoying something similar and you watching her doing it in real life. If she reacts positively then continue the conversation about making the fantasy into a reality.

Another approach is to bring up the subject of swingers clubs and say how you would be interested to go with her and watch what happens there. If you get her to a club then it will be easy to take it to the next level if she is interested.

By *ustbrowsing 999Man  over a year ago

colchester

Personally you need good communication to open up about a fantasy . Me and my wife are very close and can talk about anything. My fantasy is to see her fuck another guy with me watching or joining in . I mentioned swinging one evening when we was alone made sure the mood was right. We had a chat about it and she got so wet and we ended up fucking and from there testing the water more and more. Now we role play it all the time and we both agreed we want to take it to reality when the times right as we have a 11 year old and 7 year old so when there abit older . Plant the seed and she should bring it up on her own accord if she's into it

By *ancs married coupleCouple  over a year ago

preston

We had a similar situation. Mrs wanted to sleep with another female in a fmf which we did.

In a club one time she was playing with a female and unbeknownst to me the fem she was playing with asked her if she would wank her husband off and she said no. When she told me, it really turned me on so I said I'd have liked it if she did. It went from there really and weve role played it plenty of times now and are ready for the real thing. If I were in your position just be honest, tell her it's a massive turn on but also if it's not for her that you'll respect that and either way you'll not love her any less

By *rivervaderMan  over a year ago

bolton

Does she know that your on here and you dress up? If so then go from there just say would you share a bloke with you but be careful I had a mate who asked his misses for a 3 way she ended up fucking the entire neighbourhood don’t think he minded though

» Add a new message to this topic