FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help needed please

Help needed please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Fab people. Is there a time waster board? I'm supposedly on it. Haha.

Not a timewaster I just choose carefully who I meet. Why do people get so arsey to No Thanks?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because they have sad little lives (just like Jane)

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

"Hi Fab people. Is there a time waster board? I'm supposedly on it. Haha.

Not a timewaster I just choose carefully who I meet. Why do people get so arsey to No Thanks? "

Had you not heard fab is full of people just gagging to have their holes filled, how dare you turn someone down

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

Didn’t you know if you chat to someone on here but decide you don’t want to meet them your a time waster

Surely that makes you a time saver not a time waster

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

Not a timewaster I just choose carefully who I meet. Why do people get so arsey to No Thanks? "

Because there are far to many men that assume just because women are on here that it's an instant shag..not all mem of course but there are alot of them. It's down to frustration that they msg loads of folk and never get anywhere. I feel the whole point of fab "swingers" has been lost and just treated and used as a sex site.

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Not a timewaster I just choose carefully who I meet. Why do people get so arsey to No Thanks?

Because there are far to many men that assume just because women are on here that it's an instant shag..not all mem of course but there are alot of them. It's down to frustration that they msg loads of folk and never get anywhere. I feel the whole point of fab "swingers" has been lost and just treated and used as a sex site. "

You got to love misogynistic entitlement....

Block delete next...

To be fair filters closed to men is easier. Message the ones you like rather than letting randoms in.

Think fishing rod, rather than fishing net. Everything gets caught in the net including slippery heels and crabs

By *rgasmaddict3Man  over a year ago

stourbridge

I’ve seen that happen a few times in chat too. I don’t understand why not just be polite and wish you luck in whatever you’re looking for!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks everyone. I'm not used to posting on these forums. Me and technology don't mix.

I once ordered a 10 inch vibrator from a site, when it came it tuned out to be a rolling pin haha

By *ornycouplepzCouple  over a year ago

here and there

If there is ,we've not seen or heard of one .although why on the subject would be a good Idea for a fakes board lol

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

Well you would definitely be on it, so would I, so would most of the site. How dare we only meet people we like! It's because of us men don't get laid

we know of couples who share fab names of guy who mess around or have done wrong on a meet we known these people for years they share with many other couples and women via the club ..we get text from them often word of mouth is a powerful tool as long as off fab nothing can stop it .... but we would rather do our own homework its so easy to spot the dreamers fakers and desperate on here .... just look at all the moany status's we just block block and block not interested in anyone unless we like and want to meet we are not here to make friends we would never meet we are here to play and have fun .... the forums are for inbetween

Shangri-La

"we know of couples who share fab names of guy who mess around or have done wrong on a meet we known these people for years they share with many other couples and women via the club ..we get text from them often word of mouth is a powerful tool as long as off fab nothing can stop it .... but we would rather do our own homework its so easy to spot the dreamers fakers and desperate on here .... just look at all the moany status's we just block block and block not interested in anyone unless we like and want to meet we are not here to make friends we would never meet we are here to play and have fun .... the forums are for inbetween"

I've been shown wasap and kik groups where fellas gossip about women from here. I imagine that works other way around too.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

You're not a time waster for not wanting to meet people. And you're allowed to change your mind at any point!

You should never feel pressured to others whims. That is on them not you.

"we know of couples who share fab names of guy who mess around or have done wrong on a meet we known these people for years they share with many other couples and women via the club ..we get text from them often word of mouth is a powerful tool as long as off fab nothing can stop it .... but we would rather do our own homework its so easy to spot the dreamers fakers and desperate on here .... just look at all the moany status's we just block block and block not interested in anyone unless we like and want to meet we are not here to make friends we would never meet we are here to play and have fun .... the forums are for inbetween

I've been shown wasap and kik groups where fellas gossip about women from here. I imagine that works other way around too. "

yes totally guys talk

Shangri-La

"we know of couples who share fab names of guy who mess around or have done wrong on a meet we known these people for years they share with many other couples and women via the club ..we get text from them often word of mouth is a powerful tool as long as off fab nothing can stop it .... but we would rather do our own homework its so easy to spot the dreamers fakers and desperate on here .... just look at all the moany status's we just block block and block not interested in anyone unless we like and want to meet we are not here to make friends we would never meet we are here to play and have fun .... the forums are for inbetween

I've been shown wasap and kik groups where fellas gossip about women from here. I imagine that works other way around too.

yes totally guys talk "

Stupid to think they don't.

» Add a new message to this topic