FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > The first Meet

The first Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me being new to this, or is every first meet with someone as nerve wrecking as the last one?

Im not a shy guy by nature, in fact far from it....but i do get a bit nervous before we meet. Though i also get quite excited too. Mixed feelings

We all end up loving the meet afterwards, but why is the build up so damn hard in the 1st place haha.

Let me know how you feel guys on your first meet...

x x x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Nervous,excited,worried,loads of emotions every time but I love feeling like that and would never want to feel any different lol

"Nervous,excited,worried,loads of emotions every time but I love feeling like that and would never want to feel any different lol"

At your age that probably also describes how you feel when more that 200 meters from a loo...................

Forum Mod

"Nervous,excited,worried,loads of emotions every time but I love feeling like that and would never want to feel any different lol

At your age that probably also describes how you feel when more that 200 meters from a loo................... "

Behave you or I shall have to hit you with my zimmer frame

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Oh I love it and hate it....but I think it makes for a great meet and i still feel that way now.

The only time I wasn't nervous it turned out not as good a meet...so I like the nerves now

By *abeandhimCouple  over a year ago

Chester

yes love it and hate it is a good way to put it, one half of you is thinking are we doing right thing and worrying that will not hit it of and have to say no thxs

on the other side is that nervous tingle at the thought of a meet and joy of it when you hit it off .

On the whole we think it adds to the pleasure of any fun that comes out of a meet and chat over a drink in the first place

Once those feelings go, start to worry, it's all part and parcel to the meet I think.

I think it's only natural to be nervous. You want the other people to think your a nice person.

And of course if all goes well and everyone is happy, then the fun can begin...

i dont do nervous, havnt for a long time, love the buzz of meeting new ppl , and thinking bout the fun

xx

Agree, I always get a buzz, but some of that will be from my pacemaker and some from electrical impulses caused by the metal plate in my skull

What was the question again???

"i dont do nervous, havnt for a long time, love the buzz of meeting new ppl , and thinking bout the fun

xx"

you said it

love the buzz 2 meeting new people always good feeling

WHATS A MEET ?????? lol

"WHATS A MEET ?????? lol"

LOL i'm with you on that one, I don't believe such a thing exists. Were more likely to see a dragon than have a meet!

dont matter how many meets we have always nervous good thing i think xx

"WHATS A MEET ?????? lol

LOL i'm with you on that one, I don't believe such a thing exists. Were more likely to see a dragon than have a meet!"

Thats a very defetist attitude, I hae had a couple of "come to lunch" threads without much response AND I am going to a social on friday where theres 104 on the menu (i mean guest list), so i know that the offers are there, its just you guys that chose not to take the offers

"WHATS A MEET ?????? lol

LOL i'm with you on that one, I don't believe such a thing exists. Were more likely to see a dragon than have a meet!

Thats a very defetist attitude, I hae had a couple of "come to lunch" threads without much response AND I am going to a social on friday where theres 104 on the menu (i mean guest list), so i know that the offers are there, its just you guys that chose not to take the offers"

And this is the perfect offer, a real two in one opportunity.

Go to this Friday's social and not only will you get the real chance to meet up to 103 new faces, but with HotandWet there you also get to meet a Dragon.............

"WHATS A MEET ?????? lol

Thats a very defetist attitude, I hae had a couple of "come to lunch" threads without much response AND I am going to a social on friday where theres 104 on the menu (i mean guest list), so i know that the offers are there, its just you guys that chose not to take the offers"

And this is the perfect offer, a real two in one opportunity.

Go to this Friday's social and not only will you get the real chance to meet up to 103 new faces, but with HotandWet there you also get to meet a Dragon.............

Echo................not sure what happened there folks

» Add a new message to this topic