FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Double Penetration tips

Double Penetration tips

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As the title says. Planning a fun MffM weekend and I'm hoping for specific tips from experienced people.

Lube, goes without saying, as does prep etc, we're all friends and have communicated our asses off so I'm after the nitty gritty tips before we end up in a failed pile of lube and giggles.

Do you find cowgirl or reverse easier?

Which one goes in first? (I've been hunting for an answer on this all evening.)

Do you have a preference over where the longer one or the thicker one goes?

Anything else?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asha86Couple  over a year ago

walsall

We find if one guy is lying down and the F goes ontop and then the other guy goes in from behind. We try and work it for us so im the guy from behind so she doesnt get any suprizes

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"We find if one guy is lying down and the F goes ontop and then the other guy goes in from behind. We try and work it for us so im the guy from behind so she doesnt get any suprizes "

Thanks, just to clarify

If the woman is kneeling, facing the guy lying down, she'd insert him in her vagina first, then be penetrated anally.

If she's facing away, she'd insert the guy lying down into her butt first, then allow the other guy to enter her.

I just wondered if it was dependent on position or whether it was easier to fill in a particular order.

I'm familiar with both penises but I can't figure out the pros and cons of longer or thicker in the less comfortable place.

By *llaandGCouple  over a year ago

London

I’d say longer in arse! Lots more slide… (and there’s me gone for the day…)

Have fun!

E x

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

I know this sounds a bit off but a lot depends on the size of the lady. Woman on top and doggy style in the ass is harder if the lady has a beautiful big butt. Better if she sits her ass on the guy and the other goes into her pussy missionary

By *iggusClitusMan  over a year ago

Near Naas

"I know this sounds a bit off but a lot depends on the size of the lady. Woman on top and doggy style in the ass is harder if the lady has a beautiful big butt. Better if she sits her ass on the guy and the other goes into her pussy missionary "

Exactly

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don’t pull out to fast. I found out the hard way ever see a balloon when you let it go and all the air comes out. But imagine it with shite everywhere.

I always find it best ontop of the extra cock with hubby in behind as he knows how to move with me once I've found my rhythm

"Don’t pull out to fast. I found out the hard way ever see a balloon when you let it go and all the air comes out. But imagine it with shite everywhere. "

You don't have that problem if she's douched first.

"I know this sounds a bit off but a lot depends on the size of the lady. Woman on top and doggy style in the ass is harder if the lady has a beautiful big butt. Better if she sits her ass on the guy and the other goes into her pussy missionary "

This could be a help to me. Thanks

"Don’t pull out to fast. I found out the hard way ever see a balloon when you let it go and all the air comes out. But imagine it with shite everywhere. "

And there you go ruining the romance again!

They say romance is dead.........

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

Cock acting as a sucktion pump on withdrawral

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

The above are reasons why DVP is much better; single orifice, tighter squeeze, but some guys don't like crossing swords, feeling of fullness for female, but everyone tends to cum very quickly, may take a couple of practise runs to achieve, usually lots of lube required, but the intensity of the experience is the max!

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds/Clacton

"

You don't have that problem if she's douched first. "

Douching only clears out the immediate area, nothing beyond that.

C

"

C"

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

I spat my diet everywhere after reading that!

"The above are reasons why DVP is much better; single orifice, tighter squeeze, but some guys don't like crossing swords, feeling of fullness for female, but everyone tends to cum very quickly, may take a couple of practise runs to achieve, usually lots of lube required, but the intensity of the experience is the max! "

DVP is not possible for every lady though

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

My FWB and I tried it with a friend his cock was longer and thicker than mine so she straddled him facing towards him then slid down onto his cock. They fucked for a while then I was invited onto the bed. We tried DVP first but I could get into her with him filling her so she slide off him I held our cocks together then pushed both in together. She loved the feeling of being so full and stretched and I must admit feeling his I know rub against mine also felt good but we found it hard to get into a good rythme so I pulled out and entered her bum. She prefers me to slip in slowly then stay still while she adjust to my cock stretching her arse so I pushed it all in and held it there holding her hips as she slid up and down on the other guys cock. I could feel his cock slipping up and down her through the thin membrane of skin and his balls slap against mine. He made her cum a few times then he announced he was ready to cum and started to fuck her harder and faster so I did the same fucking her arse. She was screaming with the pleasure and orgasmed first followed by both of us almost at the same time.

By *oupleSouthEast69Couple  over a year ago

brighton

"

C"

Douching if done properly will not leave anything behind. Obviously the woman needs to use her common sense and call it off if she's not been to the loo in 24 hours and eaten a massive meal in between for example but if she has a predictable digestive system and douches it will be totally clean.

By *oupleSouthEast69Couple  over a year ago

brighton

"As the title says. Planning a fun MffM weekend and I'm hoping for specific tips from experienced people.

Lube, goes without saying, as does prep etc, we're all friends and have communicated our asses off so I'm after the nitty gritty tips before we end up in a failed pile of lube and giggles.

Do you find cowgirl or reverse easier?

Which one goes in first? (I've been hunting for an answer on this all evening.)

Do you have a preference over where the longer one or the thicker one goes?

Anything else? "

Bigger and harder dick underneath. He might not get as much friction so needs to be one that won't go soft easily. Also smaller and softer is easier to pop out when the one at the back starts moving!

That's why she should douche before hand to ensure its clean

» Add a new message to this topic