FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advise for first time mf couple at a club

Advise for first time mf couple at a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ottoro OP   Man  over a year ago

waterloovile

My self and my friend want to go to a club but not sure where to start or what club etiquette is

What do people wear

Are there any big no no's that aren't all ready obvious

We are in the south east any club recommends

Any other advise is also welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andR510Couple  over a year ago

St Neots/Wisbech

"My self and my friend want to go to a club but not sure where to start or what club etiquette is

What do people wear

"

Jaydees is by far and away the most welcoming club in our opinion. Lots of information and help can be found on their website, and if you read their club reviews you'll get a good feel of what to expect .

We've bn to lots of clubs in the UK and a few abroad, we found Jaydees to be above and beyond.

Happy to answer specific questions in inbox. X

By *launt Thy CurvesCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Club we're hosting at

I would suggest contacting the clubs you are looking at attending for best info on their policies.....

The club reviews section on fab is also a reasonable guide as to what the customers think. Don't be fooled by numbers of reviews though, some places encourage customers to leave them, and others don't and want the venue to speak for itself or simply have a lot of regulars.

Good luck on your club adventures!

By *r FunFrolicks86Man  over a year ago

close to Peterborough

"My self and my friend want to go to a club but not sure where to start or what club etiquette is

What do people wear

"

Most of what you are asking you will find on the particular clubs website, as for club recommendations I would say Jaydees all day long, there are quite often people there that have traveled for hours to visit this club and they all say the same that it's there favourite by a long shot.

Think there is a newbie night this Saturday, would be the perfect time to give it a go and see for yourself.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

If you have no idea what club etiquette is then you probably shouldn't go. Most of it is common sense.

By *umagain58Man  over a year ago

London

What do people wear

"

Not got a lot of club experiences as was put off going. At clubs you can get too many arrogant people who think can do what they. Have preferred parties ever since. Good luck though and maybe things changed as long time back

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op

I don't know any near you sorry ,but have a look in the swinging club section.

Go with no expectations,chat to others and be approachable.

With regards to dress usually smart is required ,but check with the club you're going to first (it will usually say on their site).

Take something to dress down into ,well more so for ladies I'd a little slip or lingerie .

Most clubs will give you a tour and they're usually really friendly.

Enjoy

By *spotpleasurerMan  over a year ago

Norwich

It can be nerve wracking thinking about going to a club the first time as you're not sure what to expect. Some helpful guidelines-

1) Most clubs have lots of information on their website and reviews here that you can read beforehand.

2) As a newcomer, the hosts will explain the club rules and arrangements to you upon arrival.

3) Watch how others behave and you'll have a good idea of the club atmosphere.

The majority of people who attend clubs are friendly, there to have fun and not pushy. Remember that you are in charge and can always say no to anything that makes you feel uncomfortable and you'll enjoy the visit.

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Have a read of the reviews of clubs you fancy going to.

Some have a dress down policy for play areas too.

Definitely ask if the hosts will show you round. Only club we’ve been to that didn’t have a tour was Pandora’s. As soon as we’d paid our money it was fend for yourselves.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't go with expectation, just treat it as another night out. Chat have fun and what ever happens naturally will happen.

Hope you have a good night.

By *lint_ezraMan  over a year ago

worcester

go with a friend by all means but make a conciliatory effort to talk to people straight away..

even if your not keen to play with them

swing clubs ARE the most friendly place ever!

you will be fine!

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

What do people wear

Not got a lot of club experiences as was put off going. At clubs you can get too many arrogant people who think can do what they. Have preferred parties ever since. Good luck though and maybe things changed as long time back

"

It's clear from your reply that you really don't have a lot of club experience. Usually clubbers are the least arrogant swingers you could meet. They all follow a universal rule at all clubs which is "No means No"

By *erandhimstaffsCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

[Removed by poster at 27/08/22 11:21:51]

By *umagain58Man  over a year ago

London

What do people wear

It's clear from your reply that you really don't have a lot of club experience. Usually clubbers are the least arrogant swingers you could meet. They all follow a universal rule at all clubs which is "No means No""

It’s a bit presumptuous to say that when you have no idea of my experiences. I wish you lots of fun with yours and respect

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

What do people wear

It's clear from your reply that you really don't have a lot of club experience. Usually clubbers are the least arrogant swingers you could meet. They all follow a universal rule at all clubs which is "No means No"

It’s a bit presumptuous to say that when you have no idea of my experiences. I wish you lots of fun with yours and respect "

Err....you actually said you don't have a lot of club experience.

» Add a new message to this topic