FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > All going downhill

All going downhill

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else had a long term FWB, introduced them to fab then watched them run off? What did you do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Have you suggested a couples profile ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not sure I understand the question

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Never been in that situation but I think you would have to write it off to experience. People are free to do what they want and you can’t control your FWB. Hopefully they will come back - I would just play it cool and not overreact.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

If you aren't in an extremely strong relationship with someone who you introduce to the swinging lifestyle then it is a bit of a risk. If they are still seeing you as well then that's swinging but if not hopefully you can still be friends.

"Have you suggested a couples profile ?"

Lol, yeah..... Not a good result. Weve now hidden it.

"If you aren't in an extremely strong relationship with someone who you introduce to the swinging lifestyle then it is a bit of a risk. If they are still seeing you as well then that's swinging but if not hopefully you can still be friends. "

I guess I want cake and eat it....

"Not sure I understand the question "

Not sure I understand anything at the moment! Life is harsh!

"If you aren't in an extremely strong relationship with someone who you introduce to the swinging lifestyle then it is a bit of a risk. If they are still seeing you as well then that's swinging but if not hopefully you can still be friends.

I guess I want cake and eat it...."

I'm presuming that's what they want too though? If your fwb is a woman then they're nearly always going to do far better as a solo fem on Fab than a lone male. Can't blame them for wanting their cake too

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"If you aren't in an extremely strong relationship with someone who you introduce to the swinging lifestyle then it is a bit of a risk. If they are still seeing you as well then that's swinging but if not hopefully you can still be friends.

I guess I want cake and eat it....

I'm presuming that's what they want too though? If your fwb is a woman then they're nearly always going to do far better as a solo fem on Fab than a lone male. Can't blame them for wanting their cake too "

Totally agree it smacks at least a little of ingrained social misogyny at least the element that

relates to behavior, conditions and deeply ingrained attitudes that foster stereotypes of social roles based on sex. Also the imbalance in terms of sexually a guy wanting his cake and to eat it sexually as you said. Yet doesn't he doesn't like it when it becomes the female who is empowered to do the same.

Just my views.

KJ

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Any type of relationship can change or end and that includes sexual types. If it's hard to deal with the effects, find the support that may help you.

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

"Have you suggested a couples profile ?

Lol, yeah..... Not a good result. Weve now hidden it."

Can't you both have singles profiles but mention each other if seakiing couples

I'm unclear how much cake you want!

You state they are a fwb

Unless you have both agreed something then you are both still free to do as you want

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

"Anyone else had a long term FWB, introduced them to fab then watched them run off? What did you do?"

Let them go.

Nothing you can do.

Harsh truth and not nice for you, but if they wanted to stay with you then they would.

Equally, if it’s a “fwb” then they aren’t doing anything wrong and don’t owe their Fwb anything.

If your relationship is one where the discussions of limits and expectations is expected then tell them how you feel.

[Removed by poster at 29/08/22 22:50:40]

» Add a new message to this topic