FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Visiting a swingers club for the 1st time any advice would be great

Visiting a swingers club for the 1st time any advice would be great

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *j1991300 OP   Man  over a year ago

leeds

Hi all I've been on fab for a fair bit now I'm not good with tpying words to be honest view my profile if you want give advice.

But I think I would fair in face to face talk so considering a swingers club such as pandoras however it be the first going to a club so any advice for first time visit club would be appreciated thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"Hi all I've been on fab for a fair bit now I'm not good with tpying words to be honest view my profile if you want give advice.

But I think I would fair in face to face talk so considering a swingers club such as pandoras however it be the first going to a club so any advice for first time visit club would be appreciated thank you"

Don't expect too much.

Try to be open and honest, always talk to both partners in a couple not just the lady.

Don't be a limpet, move around and say it's your first time, just be friendly.

Don't judge on just one visit think of this visit as the first of three.

Have fun.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I think for a first visit you would find Quest better than Pandora's. Much smaller and easier to navigate.

By *olaTvEssexTV/TS  over a year ago

benfleet

I went to my first club VA alone - didn’t know anyone and was bricking it. Best thing I did was find a forum thread on here under club discussions for the club.

Made loads of introductions and broke the ice when I got there.

Some good advice already from the other posters, just treat it as a normal bar / club - be nice don’t be pushy, smile and don’t go with any expectations that you will be invited to play!!

Hope this helps

Happy swinging Lola xx

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"I think for a first visit you would find Quest better than Pandora's. Much smaller and easier to navigate."

Never been to Pandora's but we loved Quest when we visited. Staff were really friendly and the club itself (although nothing to look at from the outside) is really nice inside.

(Bry)

By *quirtyndirty!Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

We've been to both and they are both excellent clubs but for first time would agree and suggest quest is the best option. Its more intimate and easier to get chatting to people. Sit in the hottub and talk to people x

By *terobs6869Man  over a year ago

Llandudno

Work out what your expectations are. Do you definitely need to have sex or are you happy just to sample the atmosphere first time and see how you feel? And then pick your events appropriately. For example, Clusterfuck and Pure at Townhouse give you a higher chance of getting laid, whereas MILF Monday and Newbies & Notsos are good for getting the feel of the club. Townhouse also have occasional free social events aimed at first timers.

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

It shouldn't matter how big or small the club is both clubs I agree are great read the reviews and websites and decide which you want to attend both are great with new members show you around introduce you to regulars and make you feel very welcome. Club visits can be daunting for first time so try chatting and getting to know people or even put up a status you never know someone may msg and meet you in there to put your nerves at ease but never take that as a entitlement they are meeting you to play x hope that makes sense lol

By *rancois Du BoisMan  over a year ago

The wrong side of the tracks.

Make sure you chat to people and not just about sexy chat.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

First time I went just starting walking round and little worried being a single lady but I realised people was lovely when chatting to had a couple drinks and then all good I would say just relax and don't go Fall on about sex as it will come to u if people like they say don't u worry

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Hi all I've been on fab for a fair bit now I'm not good with tpying words to be honest view my profile if you want give advice.

But I think I would fair in face to face talk so considering a swingers club such as pandoras however it be the first going to a club so any advice for first time visit club would be appreciated thank you"

You’ll find visiting any club for the first time much easier, if you go with a female friend. It is much easier to relax in unfamiliar surroundings with a friend, and regulars at the club will approach you to welcome you, not just as a couple, but as two single people. It is hard work being a single guy in clubs, whatever you read in the forums, but definitely, going in as a couple that first time, should get you a toe in the door

By *j1991300 OP   Man  over a year ago

leeds

Thank you everyone for advice and I'm a single guy so it's gonna be a push for me I didn't choose this but I think single guys have a bad rep especially what it says on pandora advice for single men not single girl or couples and looking at websites both quest and pandora why do single men pay more than girls and couples

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

Just go and enjoy yourself

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

" why do single men pay more than girls and couples

"

This gets asked over and over. Think of it that women and couples get a discount instead. Just like OAPs and students do in other places.

(Bry)

By *exfordMan  over a year ago

discombobulated land

Take a drink of juice.. And possibly some sandwiches. And a warm jumper.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

[Removed by poster at 29/08/22 23:43:18]

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Thank you everyone for advice and I'm a single guy so it's gonna be a push for me I didn't choose this but I think single guys have a bad rep especially what it says on pandora advice for single men not single girl or couples and looking at websites both quest and pandora why do single men pay more than girls and couples

"

There are many reasons, though see it as women and couples paying less to encourage them to go as there will always be an abundance of single blokes.

By *ftereightMan  over a year ago

SouthEast

Talk to people and engage in conversations. What you don't want is to be regarded as one of the zombies or wanking dead who ambles aimlessly round in circles staring and not engaging with people. Most will relish a good convo for a few mins. When going to a club dont have expectations to play on the night either, if it happens its a bonus if it doesn't well that's fine to.

» Add a new message to this topic