FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Photos with a female or alone?

Photos with a female or alone?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igharry OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Question for ladies and couples. Opinions on single guys posting photos with a female?

E.g getting cock sucked or half way into pussy

Hate it? love it? Don‘t mind?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *BW_Hotwife_And_HimCouple  over a year ago

South Shields

We don't mind.

Any pics can be a talking point or help us decide if we reply.

If he is with a bigger girl we know he is serious about our type of play.

But on the other hand, if we are meeting at his and it's as bombsite in the pics we might not reply

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hate it!

We imagine the photo’s will be shown round his mates at the pub so it’s a no for us.

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

We are always concerned that the lady may not have consented to the pictures being shown like that!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

An excellent filter

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

A no from me. Especially if showing her face as my worry is does she know it's on there and would I be next.

Also why I don't allow men to take pics at my meets.

Jesus so many judgmental people in here , didn’t know Fab had its own moral police

"Jesus so many judgmental people in here , didn’t know Fab had its own moral police "

Hardly judgemental when OP asked the question! And FYI being on here doesn’t make someone free of morals.

I’m okay with the odd one if face isn’t seen but some profiles show more of random women than the profiles owner!

By *stoppMan  over a year ago

Durham

I always have the consent of the female within my photos, any distinguishing tattoos, birthmarks etc are edited out, their face blurred or cropped from the photo..I feel it’s about respect after all..

Those who are paid models who have modelled for me are posted on modelling sites, while they model nude with face shown and post their photos on those other sites they are not swingers and therefore won’t be seen on my profile here.

By *ohnandJulieCouple  over a year ago

"Question for ladies and couples. Opinions on single guys posting photos with a female?

Hate it? love it? Don‘t mind?"

Hate it.

Question for you. As a single guy, why have a photo with a female in it who has nothing to do with your profile??

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Not a fan personally on a singles profile, same with single females showing pics with different males, I do worry as said above that does the women/man know their photos have been used.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

It I can't tell for a bit if the profile is a woman's ,mans or couples I dislike it .

I'm put off being able to see more of a woman than the bloke whose profile it is & makes me think they're not v discreet.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Jesus so many judgmental people in here , didn’t know Fab had its own moral police "

Everyone makes judgements. That's how people make decisions and choices.

There are no end of people who will use pics borrowed from the net on their profiles. There are people who will post photos of previous meets (on or off fab) where they may have told the other party that any photos are for personal use only. There are plenty of single male profiles where you can see more of the person they're balls deep in or getting blown by than the profile owner themselves. Which often put people off as much as endless repetitive close up cock/leaking vag shots.

So yes. People make judgements. And people also have morals.

That's life.

A

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

Total turn off

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

I don’t like them. There are usually more action shots with random women than of the single guy!!

Judgemental?

A question was asked.

Is it not ok to answer??

[Removed by poster at 31/08/22 15:50:17]

By *ally_be_coolWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

Consent is a pretty crucial piece of moral code in swinging.

By *ally_be_coolWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

"We are always concerned that the lady may not have consented to the pictures being shown like that! "

Same.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"I always have the consent of the female within my photos, any distinguishing tattoos, birthmarks etc are edited out, their face blurred or cropped from the photo..I feel it’s about respect after all..

Those who are paid models who have modelled for me are posted on modelling sites, while they model nude with face shown and post their photos on those other sites they are not swingers and therefore won’t be seen on my profile here. "

How long does the consent last for? A life time?

Someone maybe happy for the pictures to be used on the Internet to advertise a single males profile but what's to say 12 months later they settle in a vanilla relationship and they now find the thought of their pictures still up for public consumption utterly mortifying?

A lot of vanilla blokes would be upset to find their girlfriends pictures are still be used to advertise a single male profile online.

I know one club going lady had a hell of a fight to have her pictures removed from a guys profile. Yes she originally gave consent to use them but she also has every right to remove that consent at a later date.

To answer the OP total turn off and useful filter for us there just no way you would risk trusting that type of profile with making photos / videos on a meet.

KJ

Hate it & I often think do these females even know there on here

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"Hate it & I often think do these females even know there on here "

Just look at all the single male threads wanting to swap pictures and videos of thier wives / girlfriends who aren't members on here to realise the scale of the problem.

KJ

"Hate it & I often think do these females even know there on here

Just look at all the single male threads wanting to swap pictures and videos of thier wives / girlfriends who aren't members on here to realise the scale of the problem.

KJ"

yeah It's so wrong

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Rock

It’s a turn off for us. Especially when you see the woman’s genitals and just a hand or finger from the male.

We’re more interested in seeing the male than what he has done to someone else.

J

Dont like them. Even worse as a profile pic. Want to see the single male as a single

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

Moral code. It's a big thing.

Anyone who doesn't understand tgis helps us make an informed decision about them.

Winston

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Hate it. I don't want or need to see where or who you've been with... And I always wonder if guys actually have permission to share... It's also not very discreet. And... I didn't sign up to see close ups of a womans anatomy.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Absolute turn off for me. Accept those kind of photos if its a couple. But not interested in their past conquests. Just makes me think they come across extremely arrogant about their ability. Self indulgent photos they like to show off

By *plusXCouple  over a year ago

North Wales coast

One or two are fine but would rather see more of the male on his own

By *ornycougaWoman  over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat - Portugal

"It’s a turn off for us. Especially when you see the woman’s genitals and just a hand or finger from the male.

We’re more interested in seeing the male than what he has done to someone else.

This.

It's one of my (many it must be said) pet peeves on here. Put what you want on your profile but don't message me and include pics of a woman with your cock down her through or hanging out her rear end. Adds nothing, just turns me right off. Show me your face and body please.

J"

By *amantha_JadeWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

It’s a nope from me. If it’s a single profile, just have pics of yourself. It’s not like you can tell how much fun is being had just by looking at a photo, so it doesn’t really serve a purpose, other then to look like you are trying to show off. It also makes me wonder if the other person in the photo has agreed to the photos being posted indefinitely.

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

Its such a turn off a single guys profile littered with pics of women specially action shots.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

I’m always resistant to show even when asked to by the win an in the photo because of how it’s generally views and disliked by other women. Although I love to see me in others profiles , huge turn on, bit of an ego boost I guess

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

If the woman is on here and both names are on the photo then I don't mind. Usually that means she has given consent to her pic being used.

Apart from that I just wonder why a man would have a load of pics of him fucking someone else on his single profile.Is it so we can see he has had sex before,the likelihood is 99.9 per cent of the people on here have.That is all it shows so I just think it pointless.

And someone who has pics which don't show their face but yet shows the face of a woman or in some cases several women would be a red flag. Because why would he think it is okay to show theirs on his single profile but keep his hidden,it shows he had no respect for women's privacy that he has met before in my eyes anyhow.

So while I think people can post whatever they want on their profiles seeing lots of action shots on a single profile would most likely just make me move on and not interact with them.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

You haven't been here long have you?

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

Its hardly judegmental, the op asked a question people gave their opinions..

"Jesus so many judgmental people in here , didn’t know Fab had its own moral police

You haven't been here long have you?

"

More judges than the knocking shop round the back of the old Bailey.

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

Op asked a question didn’t he?

Manchester

Wow this turned into a proper discussion lol

Thanks for the input everyone!

For those wondering i hadnt posted any photos prior to this forum post and after reading the majority negative response i definitely will not.

This idea came from a voyeur fetish. Its a huge turn on for me when i know someone is watching and enjoying it. The pictures in question showed more of myself (eg the dick in pussy from behind shot only went high enough to show her lower back whilst my whole torso and half my penis is in view)

I guess i just have a nice wank bank in my phone and was wondering if others would enjoy the photos and vids which are starring myself as the main character.

Seems its preferred to just have photos of myself and nobody else. Noted. Thanks for the feedback! Hopefully other men have learnt a lesson or two aswell!

By *irtuousBullMan  over a year ago

puerto pollença

*Quietly changes profile photo*

Not for me. I want to imagine I’m being fucked by you, not Katie, Hannah, Lisa etc

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

No puts me right off

Hate it it's like ate you even single or what?

Hate it it's like are you even single or what?

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

"Question for ladies and couples. Opinions on single guys posting photos with a female?

I guess one is maybe ok but on a while I'm not a fan

Because they are always showing more of the lady & only about 2 inches of the guy, which is pointless if she won't be involved in the meet

& It's kind of presumed you know how to fuck or get your dick sucked, we don't need a visual or proof it won't be your first time

By *elshcouple18Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

if you've no morals, then not very meet worthy.. huge part of making a decision to meet, knowing if you're tr_stworthy,

By *moothGrooveWoman  over a year ago

Durham

It's not for me. In the same way I don't think it would be appropriate or particularly needed to have pictures of random men on my profile.

Not for us. There’s no way to tell if that woman has given permission for her images to be used.

I am not a woman but it is crass. It feels like the guy is boasting he had sex. I also wonder if the female/couple knows he has posted the photos on fab.

Hate it.

Question for you. As a single guy, why have a photo with a female in it who has nothing to do with your profile??"

This.

KJ"

I agree, in the chat rooms, you get guys wanting to swap pics of his wife I often wonder does your wife know you do this?

If a guy asks what would you do to his wife/girlfriend if you met her 999 out of 1000 times his wife has no idea he is on here.

I don't mind others being in them, as long as they're not the main focus and that Fab rules regarding obscuring faces and anything that could identify them are kept to.

All my public photos except two, have only me in them. The other two have two guy's torsos on them as we're cuddling. One does not have his face at all, the other has his face completely covered as per Fab rules. I have two public BJ videos. You can only see just enough of the guy to see what I'm doing. They're not there to say "hey, look what I've had", but to say "hey, look what you could probably have from me".

And yes, the guys do know they're on my profile. Everyone is on this site and has access to viewing them.

For me, I like seeing single guys with pics and vids with other women, as well as pics on his own. I know plenty of couples and women don’t…but it turns me on

F (Mrs)

KJ"

Manchester

For me, I like seeing single guys with pics and vids with other women, as well as pics on his own. I know plenty of couples and women don’t…but it turns me on

F (Mrs)"

Interesting. Are solo masturbation videos a turn on too? What kind of stuff do you like to see?

» Add a new message to this topic