FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > I'm new to FAB looking for tips and advice really

I'm new to FAB looking for tips and advice really

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As above says. I'm new here, just looking to see if my profile is good enough, if not what should I change ect. I'd like to get verified and meet new people and make some like minded friends on the way.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Welcome. Your photos are all nice and friendly but they are all of your face. I think you need a bit of variety with some body shots too.

"Welcome. Your photos are all nice and friendly but they are all of your face. I think you need a bit of variety with some body shots too. "

Fully nude shots ? Everything out ect ?

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

"Welcome. Your photos are all nice and friendly but they are all of your face. I think you need a bit of variety with some body shots too. "

I’d echo this (although avoid cock shots) - also the cannot accommodate might put some off, is there a reason why?

Good luck

"Welcome. Your photos are all nice and friendly but they are all of your face. I think you need a bit of variety with some body shots too.

I’d echo this (although avoid cock shots) - also the cannot accommodate might put some off, is there a reason why?

Good luck "

I'm currently in the middle of buying a house, so that will change soon

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

Fully nude shots ? Everything out ect ? "

No I didn't suggest that. Full body doesn't mean everything out.

Maybe full body clothed and a naked torso ?

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I personally like to see a dick pic, many don't though but I think one amongst other more tasteful photos can't really be complained about

Look for an organised social in your local area, they are a good way to meet people

Most people won't want to accompany someone to a club incase the act inappropriately etc

By *JstarsoloWoman  over a year ago

Wombwell, Barnsley

Be patient and don't expect meets after weeks or even months.

Your pics look like the boy next door type of pics, friendly. Is that what you're aiming for?

It's 'nice' but is 'nice' enough. Only time will tell.

Join in the forums, go to socials, have fun, and just see what comes of it, if anything. Good luck.

"

Fully nude shots ? Everything out ect ?

No I didn't suggest that. Full body doesn't mean everything out.

Maybe full body clothed and a naked torso ?"

Okay thanks for your advice. I appreciate it

"I personally like to see a dick pic, many don't though but I think one amongst other more tasteful photos can't really be complained about

Look for an organised social in your local area, they are a good way to meet people

Most people won't want to accompany someone to a club incase the act inappropriately etc "

I'm kinda getting the jist that my profile might be a little to PG

"Be patient and don't expect meets after weeks or even months.

Your pics look like the boy next door type of pics, friendly. Is that what you're aiming for?

It's 'nice' but is 'nice' enough. Only time will tell.

Join in the forums, go to socials, have fun, and just see what comes of it, if anything. Good luck."

I just don't want yo come across like a vain dickhead if I'm being honest ??

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

"I personally like to see a dick pic, many don't though but I think one amongst other more tasteful photos can't really be complained about

Most people won't want to accompany someone to a club incase the act inappropriately etc

I'm kinda getting the jist that my profile might be a little to PG "

Have tried to PM you but blocked… drop me a line

Dropped you a message bud

By *ittlebirdWoman  over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Most people won't want to accompany someone to a club incase the act inappropriately etc "

Totally agree with this. I would like one dick pic at least and mainly body shots. Explain why you can’t accommodate right now as it’s an instant no from me if people can’t if they don’t explain why. Total sign of someone playing away. Either way just keep what you’re doing. Socials are the way to go. Good luck OP. Look a lovely guy. LB xx

By *amantha_JadeWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

Welcome OP

I can see you’ve already added a couple of body shot pics which is good. You’ll get mixed reviews from women who want / don’t want to see dick pics. Personally, I’m in the latter camp and I think it’s something that can be shared once you get talking. I would suggest sharing what you’re comfortable with, but it’s always best to have a mix of good quality photos (check the background and the finer details are appreciated)

You look very happy and friendly which is a good thing. I think it’s good that you’ve listed your interests and have gave age preferences (rather than the full 18-99 range). As another member has commented, I would perhaps mention why you can’t accommodate (it’s often a hint that someone might be in relationship and on the site in secret). I would also list a few things you’re looking for regarding who you would like to meet.

Get involved in the forums, maybes look at going to some socials or clubs if that’s your thing. Best of luck and have fun

Noted .. thanks for the advice

I'll have a look and change some stuff thanks

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Your age range is kinda low so that will rule out a lot of women on here but good luck

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

You come across as a pleasent and polite young guy. I don't think it will take long before you're up and running

Best of luck.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

Totally agree with this. I would like one dick pic at least and mainly body shots. Explain why you can’t accommodate right now as it’s an instant no from me if people can’t if they don’t explain why. Total sign of someone playing away. Either way just keep what you’re doing. Socials are the way to go. Good luck OP. Look a lovely guy. LB xx"

One dick pic tasteful and erect is vital for us just have in in public but not your main picture. We learned the hard way lol if someone hides something at all costs there's usually a good reason.

On the flip side multiple cock shots from every angle is a no no for most people.

KJ

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Leave before you get sucked in & become addicted

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Heathrow - Ab Fabs club visit only

Loose the bathroom pics. Plus the one with the bird. I'm surprised it got round the 'no animals in picture' rule, with admin.

» Add a new message to this topic