FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > 3some

3some

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *thelenstop OP   Man  over a year ago

St Helens

Would love to try a 3some but can never ever find people up for it for in my area

Have heard they can be hot and horny and sometimes bad

What's peoples experience with them good or bad

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thelenstop OP   Man  over a year ago

St Helens

If anyone is up for it gives a message

By *iguyforfun50Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I have the same problem,can't find any couples near me with the right (looking for) list and can't convince my wife to swing with me either.

By *eandmrsjones69Couple  over a year ago

Middle England

"I have the same problem,can't find any couples near me with the right (looking for) list and can't convince my wife to swing with me either."

What did you say and what was her response?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think the vast majority of guys do. I wondered if perhaps it would be easier to find a women first then a third or even a couple, but it isn't.

By *ilfCrumpet9Man  over a year ago

Wirral

Had a 3 some with a married couple was nervous at first but once relaxed had a lot of fun

We love threesomes but they’re not for everyone.

Some guys find that the proximity of another guy can be too much and they lose their ardour suddenly.

Reality bites sometimes.

By *unfriendly 123Man  over a year ago

boston

Love 3 somes

Should be a weekly event

Love a reg couple

"Would love to try a 3some but can never ever find people up for it for in my area

What's peoples experience with them good or bad "

I have never had a bad one. I have had straight MFM threesomes. BI MMF threesomes, BI MMM threesomes and once had a MMM threesome with a gay couple.

By *akequeen90Couple  over a year ago

Sydney

Always been great for us. Never had a problem

"We love threesomes but they’re not for everyone.

Some guys find that the proximity of another guy can be too much and they lose their ardour suddenly.

Reality bites sometimes. "

I have seen that. I have been to a few sex parties where newbie (never swung before) guys have got undressed realised it is not for them got dressed again and left.

Some guys like the idea of swinging but when given the chance bottle it.

"I have the same problem,can't find any couples near me with the right (looking for) list and can't convince my wife to swing with me either."

If you have suggested swinging and your wife gave a firm no leave it alone.

By *ansexualPandaMan  over a year ago

Your Bed

"Would love to try a 3some but can never ever find people up for it for in my area

The only 3somes or orgies I've been involved with have come about kind of naturally. In the sense that it's been at a (non-sexual) party, a night out or another social event where sex wasn't the reason for the event (like one time at a wedding).

Some have been awkward, but most have been incredibly fun even if they started out a little stiff (excuse the pun). It was at a spontaneous orgy in my early 20s that I discovered I wasn't straight. So, they can be a journey of self-discovery too!

So far I've actually found Fab pretty tame and with far too many time wasters. It's why I no longer agree to meets because I've been let down too often.

I have yet to try Fab socials or attend any organised events though. I think this looks to be the key. Attend some events and get some verifications because there are too many "single" guys on here who have none (I am yet to be verified because I am yet to have a meet that came about through Fab).

It's not something that I'm too concerned about myself as I just enjoy some of the banter here and it passes some time while I'm at work. I think it's easier for couples, which makes sense as it is a swinging site after all.

By *ynamites wowsMan  over a year ago

Plymouth and South west

I have had some 3some in the past as mm couple profile,had some amazing meets. I would like to do 3somes again as a single guy in the south west but couples are not interested.

By *umagain58Man  over a year ago

London

What's peoples experience with them good or bad

The only 3somes or orgies I've been involved with have come about kind of naturally. In the sense that it's been at a (non-sexual) party, a night out or another social event where sex wasn't the reason for the event (like one time at a wedding).

Some have been awkward, but most have been incredibly fun even if they started out a little stiff (excuse the pun). It was at a spontaneous orgy in my early 20s that I discovered I wasn't straight. So, they can be a journey of self-discovery too!

So far I've actually found Fab pretty tame and with far too many time wasters. It's why I no longer agree to meets because I've been let down too often.

I have yet to try Fab socials or attend any organised events though. I think this looks to be the key. Attend some events and get some verifications because there are too many "single" guys on here who have none (I am yet to be verified because I am yet to have a meet that came about through Fab).

It's not something that I'm too concerned about myself as I just enjoy some of the banter here and it passes some time while I'm at work. I think it's easier for couples, which makes sense as it is a swinging site after all."

My experience of fab swing is it is definitely not tame! That is why a lot here as easier to discuss what like or not. Agree it can be hard work and easier elsewhere. However when it does can be mind blowing

By *Jones19Man  over a year ago

Evesham, Worcester, Pershore

As a single male on fab, you'll find that unless you are going to clubs, parties, munches, socials ect, finding and organising anything can take alot of time. Took me ages to meet anyone, then had dozen or so in a relatively short space of time, to then have not in a few years. It is what it is.

I've had both end of the scales here. I've had a few great MFM threesomes, and an awful FFM one. Communication and understanding what's going on is everything. For some it's a bit overwhelming, which creates issues.

» Add a new message to this topic