FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Cuckold naivety?

Cuckold naivety?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entative_Cuck OP   Man  over a year ago

Cirencester

Have I been a bit dumb? I suspect I know the answer but I'm posting this as I'm a bit torn and confused.

I finally got the courage to discuss my cuckolding fetish with my mrs. To my massive surprise she wasn't against the idea. But... she wanted more of a friends with benefits arrangement and definitely not me watching.

However, I don't know if I could cope with giving my blessing to her essentially having a sanctioned affair. The idea of her dating a guy etc makes me uncomfortable. Possibly naively I had hoped it would just be sex.

Not sure what to do next (I know I should discuss it with her and we do talk about it. I guess I'm posting here just to rationalize my thoughts).

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

tf1

Well you both have differing views of what it means to you.

All you can do is both discuss at length and be completely honest with each other and try to agree some boundaries.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you can’t agree on what you both want out of it then it shouldn’t go ahead. Tell her this and see if there is a compromise, if not then you should let this remain a fantasy.

Cirencester

Thx, u kinda knew this but really good to have it confirmed

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

this is a big big problem there are 1,000s of men who fantasies over this and clearly dont know what cuckolding is they often think it just a few hot sexual things then back to normal and its not ..

cuckolding is a big thing to comit to, for the cuck (a real cuck) its 80/90% mental as in the head its about 2 people who love each other know each other and have a rock solid relationship for it too work any weakness or one sidedness then it will destroy what you have ..

somerset

ps op your not a cuck so why claim to be so lots of men call themselves cucks because of fantasies your not a cuck unless you really are a cuck theres no half in half out at best your a sub guy to be labeled a cuck you have to be a cuck to be a cuck you will be in a longterm relationship with a wife whos into cuckolding ... so clearly your not a cuck

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Do you think of yourself as a selfish man ?

"ps op your not a cuck so why claim to be so lots of men call themselves cucks because of fantasies your not a cuck unless you really are a cuck theres no half in half out at best your a sub guy to be labeled a cuck you have to be a cuck to be a cuck you will be in a longterm relationship with a wife whos into cuckolding ... so clearly your not a cuck"

I feel his name, 'Tentative Cuck'. Plus the thread title, 'cuckold naivety' answers your question.

OP.

It seems to me you're on different levels.

In time, you may build up to what your partner seeks, though that's jumping in at the deep end.

There are different levels to cuckold and no two relationships are exactly the same.

Speak openly with your partner, let her know your views on what exactly you want from this.

It would seem to me she's looking for a pass to do as she pleases, using cuckold as an excuse.

I say this because she's pretty much made it clear you have no involvement in her affair, and for me it all comes down to agreed boundaries, if a relationship is to start strong.

That's my view is all.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

She has suggested a friends with benefits, that to me may not be the same as an affair.

In the fab world a fwb can simply mean someone she meets, gets on well with but it remains just sex.

I'd suggest chatting to her more about how she sees a fwb working in practice.

I'm a fab for a beautiful hotwife and while we get on well and have a laugh when we meet, the focus our meets is sex.

By *inkForLifeCouple  over a year ago

North Shields

If you want to use the term "cuck" then really, the future looks whatever like your wife wants it to look like. If that's her having a fwb and denying you sex, then that's how it is. If you're not comfortable with that that's absolutely fine, however I'd suggest you're looking for something else than cuck.

In our relationship she plays with whoever she wants. I get involved as and when she decides I do. We also have a great sex live together.

In a cuck relationship, you don't "let" or "allow" your wife to play with others. That choice is removed from you. If you want to control who she plays with then maybe hotwifing is more appropriate, however personally I feel it is a contradiction to claim you're a submissive male and have a "hot wife" since that effectively be comes topping from the bottom.

We don't have a label for what we have, never been able to find one! It's not an open relationship, and it's certainly not hot wifing or cuckold, but it works for us.

Maybe your better approach would be to discuss with your wife what you actually desire and not what you think it's called.

Just remember that your kinks and fantasies and how you manage your relationship don't need to fit into some predefined box/label.

I'd suggest you proceed with caution though as she clearly has some taste for a fwb and you may find it hard to tame that desire.

Cirencester

Thanks all for replying. As I said I'm aware we need to discuss this and we do. I guess I'm just looking for reassurance i have not been an idiot suggesting. I guess I had never thought she may agree and so the exact format never occurred to me (I just thought about the sex part)...

I should point out this was 100% raised by me, never has she suggested it. I eventually directly asked her if she might have any interest in it and she said she might. She said she has never felt that there is one person n this world that is destined for you to be with so she would be fine with it if she fancied the guy. She also said a guy wanting to have sex with you was always a great confidence boost and compliment lol

North Shields

" She said she has never felt that there is one person n this world that is destined for you to be with so she would be fine with it if she fancied the guy. She also said a guy wanting to have sex with you was always a great confidence boost and compliment lol"

There are lots of questions you need to discuss and answer, and also what pleasure do you expect to get from her sleeping with other men?

-Do you want to sit there an wank?

-Do you want her to talk to you about it after, over dinner?

-Do you want her to tell you how he satisfied her much more than you can, when you're inside her?

-Do you want her to only sleep with each guy once, to avoid feeling developing?

-How would you feel if she slept with an ex?

-Do you want her to tell you before she sleeps with someone else?

-Do you want to keep something sacred for just you to, Eg anal?

For me, I get no pleasure from watching her with a guy, unless we're sucking someone together. For me, the pleasure comes from our sub/Domme relationship and that she has the freedom to do what she wants.

From what you've said, it's a very simplistic fantasy to say "I want to watch my wife" but the reality is so much more detailed or complex. Without being able to have completely open and honest communication, this sort of play can turn into a relationship disaster.

A key thing to discuss, is how do you stop. For example, you may find that her fucking someone once, satisfies your kink and desire, it's very likely it will give her a new lease of life and she may not be so happy with a one off.

Good luck. I think you will need it.

By *w_cuckCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Don't gey hung up with terminology, my wife has has been playing with other men for a while and sometimes it's fwb and sometimes it's cuckold as I get put in a cock cage and forced to watch but whatever its called we both have fun and that's the main thing.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

You need to discuss things further, find some middle ground you are both comfortable with

When my husband and I first started on here I was adamant he'd never watch me with another guy, that I wouldn't be able to relax and enjoy myself with him

That quickly changed after a threesome when I realised I hadn't had any inhibitions about enjoying myself in front of him, now I insist on him being present on most of my meets with guys, infact he begs me to meet more guys solo now

So boundaries and what you think you both want may change the key is constant communication

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

I would think if you were a true cuck you would just accept what arrangements she wants

By *ndy6565Man  over a year ago

norwich

What no one has mentioned here is the involvement and attitude of the “other” guy. In my experience as that “other” guy an understanding with the female of the couple as to what the boundaries are and what SHE wants is very important. It is this dynamic that can enhance the experience for the couple and ensures what they seek is what they get.

By *hatEscalatedQuicklyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

As others have said you need to talk and agree boundaries.

Even being a "true" cuck doesn't mean you have to let things happen that you don't enjoy. That's not a good dom/sub relationship.

Communication is important, neither party should be forced to do something just because the other wants it. It's for mutual enjoyment that in turn makes your whole relationship stronger.

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

With respect, it's possible you are both being a little naive.

If your wife is considering jumping from pure monogamy to having a fwb, that's a massive leap and one that many partners would struggle with (emotionally).

I would not worry about labels so much, though communication is paramount. Perhaps dipping your toes in that kind of world with a one-off and then assessing how you both feel is a good way to start. However, that's for you two to decide.

I know one couple who had never even seen each other kiss another person. They went straight to attending a gangbang. It did not end well. That's an extreme example, but I'm sure you get the point.

Cirencester

Thanks all. Advice confirming things I suspected is all very helpful.

As I say we do communicate about it and we are trying to work out what might suit us.

I guess posting here was just a way of clarifying my thoughts and is partly cathartic (I can hardly discuss with friends as all would be horrified I think).

I think there is a huge gulf between the fantasy of your wife being fucked and the reality and practicalities of that. As i say in the title I'm aware i was a bit naive about that.

Thanks again all who replied.

Hope you find an answer suitable for all parties, OP.

By *aGaGagging for itCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Cuckolding can be in different formats. You just need to decide what format is suits you both.

By *eeboCouple  over a year ago

basingstoke

From what you have described I wouldn't pursue it personally.

By *DCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Herefordshire

Well said somerset wife

By *EloveMan  over a year ago

the Pool of Life

Maybe go to a club event together as it's a safe environment to explore and discover with each other - also a lot of fun.

By *hippy57Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Cuckolding,hotwifing,dogging etc,is very talked about,on swinging sites but not what you talk to relatives or friends about,I have mentioned it to some work mates in a tactful conversation,such as he has said things like ,look at her walking down the road,what I like to do to her,asked him what he thought about his wife thinking same about another man,the macho comes in and he says ,no way if I ever caught her with another man I would kick her out or similar language,most I asked say how can you say you love your wife and allow other men to fuck her,I don’t bother carrying on the conversation,

Firstly you have to love your wife so much,

Be the most unselfish person ever,

Able to control your emotions,

Trust each other 100%(as strange as that sounds),

Discuss openly with each other,

Have respect for each other,

I could go on and on,infact couples who indulge are in minority and would be scorned upon from regular married couples,the truth is,it’s the regular couples who have a problem,going by the book ,married ,be faithful as long as partner does not know,a sham really,

Marriage vows about forsaking others,

So saying you can never have sex with another person,why would you want to put that pressure on your loved one,if the vows said ,you will foresake going fishing etc,wife would feel she making you unhappy doing something you enjoy,tell you to go fishing if you wanted too,

Wives masturbating thinking about other men or women,

Husbands doing same about women or men,

Secret lives,do they really know each other,

Connotation like having a caged bird you love dearly,let it free,if it loves you it will return,

By *hippy57Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

My first experience of this,was many years ago,married to my first wife,we were both only 19, married year before as she pregnant,we liked reading stories to each other in bed from magazines,a little role play too,after reading a story about a couple who invited another man into there bed,I asked her if she would do that,why would you like that she answered,I told her I wouldn’t mind if she wanted too,no way she scorned me,I got a right telling off,I lay there smiling like a Cheshire Cat,relieved she didn’t want too,a few days later she asked if I was serious about doing that,she thought about it and maybe good fun,to be honest my heart sank,I had to say I was ok with it if she was,now she was all excited about who and how we going to do it,I thought she may be testing me,so I went along with it hoping she would bottle out,but she didn’t

By *ust him and herCouple  over a year ago

Colwyn Bay

Our swinging adventure has developed, as has our relationship.

When we started with the initial couple meet, we had the best time. From there we met another few great couples, met them a few times and our appetite for “extra” fun developed. We’ve been to a club many times and really enjoy it.

Our sexual relationship has grown to the extent that now, instead of it been a secret fantasy, I am developing a need to be cuckolded. I felt at the beginning I could only be in a hot wife scenario, which we like to participate in, but my real goal is to be cucked, which is harder to facilitate than you’d think!.

It’s a funny old game, what would once not interest me has now become my ultimate fantasy!

Good luck!

Cirencester

Thanks again everyone who posted a reply.

The idea of sex and lust is the bit I'm fine with.

The idea of them being friends and spending time together never occurred to me as a scenario and worries me. I'm worried I guess about her getting close to another guy I guess. I know she loves me and sure she wouldnt stop but I'm worried how she loves me might develop into more purely companionship I guess...

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

"Have I been a bit dumb? I suspect I know the answer but I'm posting this as I'm a bit torn and confused.

I finally got the courage to discuss my cuckolding fetish with my mrs. To my massive surprise she wasn't against the idea. But... she wanted more of a friends with benefits arrangement and definitely not me watching.

However, I don't know if I could cope with giving my blessing to her essentially having a sanctioned affair. The idea of her dating a guy etc makes me uncomfortable. Possibly naively I had hoped it would just be sex.

Not sure what to do next (I know I should discuss it with her and we do talk about it. I guess I'm posting here just to rationalize my thoughts)."

same advice as all single guy profile, get her on your profile, let her ask the questions, find out what she wants not what you want

"Have I been a bit dumb? I suspect I know the answer but I'm posting this as I'm a bit torn and confused.

Not sure what to do next (I know I should discuss it with her and we do talk about it. I guess I'm posting here just to rationalize my thoughts)."

Print this off.

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/1133578

Sign it

Give it to her.

Got out for an hour or two and let her think about it.

Come home and talk about it.

By *REEPALESTINEMan  over a year ago

derby

Educational thread

By *eterandJaneadventuresCouple  over a year ago

Sutton

Why not simply settle for a mmf. And you simply offer to sit back watch , enjoy and receive your fulfilment

Cirencester

We have always had an awkward sex life as in the early days nerves would prevent me getting hard for sex. We then went for long barren periods as I tried to avoid that embarrassing situation.

We do still try and I have told her my issue and she is very understanding. But it still gets in my head and I quite often go soft during sex. It isnt helped by fact I'm circumcised and so sensation is not great and then further compounded by fact I masturbate a lot.

I'm aware I'm not painting a great picture here... we have a great relationship otherwise I should add and as I say we do talk about all this.

I have mentioned fabswingers to her but she has no interest as she thinks it would just be loads of people sending her dick pics. She said she would prefer to meet someone in real life that she fancies.

Cirencester

There are just times you need external verification or advice, which I guess is why I'm posting

North Shields

"we have a great relationship otherwise "

Are you sure? She seemed very quick to jump at the chance of spending time with someone who wasn't you.

You seem to treat sex like a bonus of a relationship based in your comments. For most people that's not true. A lot won't openly admit it, but for the vast majority of couples, one or both aren't actually happy in their relationship if the sex life is broken.

If you (both) go down this path, there's a huge chance she will realise what she's been missing all these years.

Rather than sitting down and talking about fab and this, I think you need to sit down and talk about your relationship and if is something you both want to continue with.

Good luck.

Cirencester

I wouldnt say she jumped at the opportunity, I would more say she was open to the idea.

I have dropped hints about cuckolding for the last year before I outright discussed it. She said she knew it wasnt a flash in the pan idea and she might be willing to try as she would like more sex

By *igh PinkCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We have been swinging quite some years in our case itcwas a progression unsure if any term fits us we started at clubs, House parties, mmf, then she meeting men on her own,then meeting without my knowledge until a text and what's app photos received saying guess what I'm doing etc we enjoy our sex life and this works for us A &J

By *ortyairCouple  over a year ago

Wallasey

The problem with cuckolding is that it's original meaning has been bastardise over the years to the point that it's almost a useless word.

It's original meaning is purely as a medieval insult to a man whose wife has had sex with another man.

The actual affair required no acceptance or even knowledge by the husband. It was purely used as an insult.

Nowadays the word cuckold has taken on hundreds of meanings. All these different couples who partake in 'cuckold' sex with other guys have different criteria.

Some say it involves a dominant submissive relationship, others that the husband can watch and then join in. Some say it must involve humiliation, others say different. Certain couples think being chucked requires a husband to be caged, while others don't. Same room fun is essential for some, for voyeuristic purposes whilst others insist that to cuck a husband the wife has to play on her own with the husband elsewhere.

But technically every full swap couple on here has cuckold the husband, that is if somebody chose to insult the husband for this.

The term is just an insult about the act of a wife fucking someone else. It is not a description of a life style.

So don't worry about any labels, just work out what you would both like to do and give it a go. It may work out it may not but do it together or not at all.

Just go and have fun, whatever that means to you.

Rant over lol xxx

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

It's good to rant sometimes.

Wallasey

"It's good to rant sometimes. "

Sorry x

By *azirlMan  over a year ago

Marbella

"The problem with cuckolding is that it's original meaning has been bastardise over the years to the point that it's almost a useless word.

It's original meaning is purely as a medieval insult to a man whose wife has had sex with another man.

The actual affair required no acceptance or even knowledge by the husband. It was purely used as an insult.

Nowadays the word cuckold has taken on hundreds of meanings. All these different couples who partake in 'cuckold' sex with other guys have different criteria.

Some say it involves a dominant submissive relationship, others that the husband can watch and then join in. Some say it must involve humiliation, others say different. Certain couples think being chucked requires a husband to be caged, while others don't. Same room fun is essential for some, for voyeuristic purposes whilst others insist that to cuck a husband the wife has to play on her own with the husband elsewhere.

But technically every full swap couple on here has cuckold the husband, that is if somebody chose to insult the husband for this.

The term is just an insult about the act of a wife fucking someone else. It is not a description of a life style.

So don't worry about any labels, just work out what you would both like to do and give it a go. It may work out it may not but do it together or not at all.

Rant over lol xxx"

It was an insult but it was more to do with paternity fraud.

A cuck is someone that is the victim of paternity fraud.

It’s actually a horrible thing to do to a man and the kid but even though it happens at a rate higher than people like to admit the abusers get off Scott free

Wallasey

"The problem with cuckolding is that it's original meaning has been bastardise over the years to the point that it's almost a useless word.

Rant over lol xxx

It’s actually a horrible thing to do to a man and the kid but even though it happens at a rate higher than people like to admit the abusers get off Scott free"

It was not to do with paternatity fraud its just an insult for a guy whose wife is having or has had see with another guy. Mentioned in Shakespeare and other literature. And is defined as such in major dictionaries x

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

London

Rant over lol xxx

It’s actually a horrible thing to do to a man and the kid but even though it happens at a rate higher than people like to admit the abusers get off Scott free

It was not to do with paternatity fraud its just an insult for a guy whose wife is having or has had see with another guy. Mentioned in Shakespeare and other literature. And is defined as such in major dictionaries x"

Funny enough also depicted in a couple of classic art.

By *azirlMan  over a year ago

Marbella

Rant over lol xxx

It was not to do with paternatity fraud its just an insult for a guy whose wife is having or has had see with another guy. Mentioned in Shakespeare and other literature. And is defined as such in major dictionaries x"

It is to do with paternity fraud, where do you think the name came from?

Wallasey

Rant over lol xxx

It was not to do with paternatity fraud its just an insult for a guy whose wife is having or has had see with another guy. Mentioned in Shakespeare and other literature. And is defined as such in major dictionaries x

It is to do with paternity fraud, where do you think the name came from? "

Don't want to do this.

The word stems from the old French word for the cuckoo bird, which is presumably why you think it's about paternalism fraud, given the practices of the said bird.

However this has never been the case for the definition of the word. It simply meant an insult to a man whose wife slept with another man.

Being cuckolded in the English language has never required a child of questionable paternity to result from a wife's affair. It has never even required pregnancy as a factor to complete an act of cuckoldery.

Indeed, Collins Dictionary states that the word Cuckold may allude to the old French for Cuckoo but its not a certainty.

What all the major dictionaries state is that a man is cuckold by an adulterous wife. Simply that, there doesn't have to be knowledge, consent, humiliation and certainly, absolutely, definitely does not require pregnancy and subsequent birth of a child.

Don't listen to me though. Just look the definition up x

By *auradCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

OP, you’ve probably been thinking about this for a long time and will be further along your journey than your wife who may have only considered this since you raised it.

What we found really beneficial was listening to podcasts together such as the Keys and Anklets one but there are many others out there. We tended to listen while driving in the car before going for a walk, it gave us a safe space to listen without interruptions and then the walk allowed us to talk through what we had listened to, bits we agreed with and bits we disagreed with.

This truly is a journey and things that you aren’t comfortable with now may end up being what you desire later on.

Mr D

As the male half of a couple embarking on a mmf for the first time, this has made interesting reading.

I don't have the desire to be with two women but my other have has desires for two cocks to play with. I have discussed with men on fab as to the boundaries in that this is about pleasing her whilst being respectful to me and to avoid degrading me.

I have been put off by some men and their attitude towards me. Mostly when they are assuming I'm not up to the job myself or use derogatory language towards me.

All this said, my input would be to be clear between yourselves what the boundaries are and what you aim to gain from the encounter. Then set those clear boundaries with any interested parties.

From what I gather, most men are happy to play any part you desire as long as they get sex and feel they are giving what you want.

Cirencester

Thanks for the great tip about the podcast.

She has led a very vanilla sex life so far. I sent her articles on cuckolding from Esquire and cosmopolitan as I hoped the fact they were in mainstream media it might normalise it to her and be a gentle intro to someone so unaware of fetishes.

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Thanks for the great tip about the podcast.

She has led a very vanilla sex life so far. I sent her articles on cuckolding from Esquire and cosmopolitan as I hoped the fact they were in mainstream media it might normalise it to her and be a gentle intro to someone so unaware of fetishes."

I think things like that might actually put her off

Cirencester

"

I think things like that might actually put her off"

Would you mind explaining why they might put her off?

somerset

"

I think things like that might actually put her off

Would you mind explaining why they might put her off?"

because media perception of cuckolding is not real life ..same goes for all these blogs around ...cuckolding is what one couple make it not what your told the only thing thats true is you have to be a couple to be cuckold and cuck the rest is down to you not written scripts from others

» Add a new message to this topic