FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > CD/TV whose partners / wives know what.

CD/TV whose partners / wives know what.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For those lucky gurls who have wives or partners that know you dress:

Do they see you as less of a man because your dress?

Mine knows but had told me that she definitely can't set me as the same "man".

I wonder whether it's because I'm out as bisexual as well though?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

"For those lucky gurls who have wives or partners that know you dress:

Do they see you as less of a man because your dress?

Mine knows but had told me that she definitely can't set me as the same "man".

I wonder whether it's because I'm out as bisexual as well though? "

Well you have some gorgeous profile pictures thank you for sharing them . I’m sure there’s a lot of guys out there would love to know they like blessing but sadly they know the circumstances if they ever found out . So you are very lucky to have gorgeous understanding lady thank you for sharing your thoughts on this subject

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My partner knows , she embraces both sides of me , says she has a boyfriend and a girlfriend at the same time , the bisexual conversation hasn’t come up , she definitely does not see me as a weak person , whatever gender I present as , more as a rounded more empathetic being .

By *D-KateTV/TS  over a year ago

Somewhere, maybe close

My wife knows and is fully behind me, she is an absolute rock and I'm really lucky as I know TV's who don't have that.

To answer the question, I wouldn't say my wife sees me as less of a man, in her words she has both a husband and a girlfriend with extras???

Thanks for your reply. You look fab. How often are you dressed with her?

Thanks for your reply. How often are you dressed with her?

She sees it as a turn on.. As secretly I think she is genderfluid

By *oredcouple1TV/TS  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

My wife fully supportsme, helps me dress and we buy undies etc together. She even lets me meet other cd/tv's as long as i tell her all about it. Just wish she would meet with me

Wow. Lucky you x

That's great x

By *D Male coupleCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Hull

I know

I fully support my partner and don’t think any less of them.

For the first time in their life they are able to be open and honest in a relationship.

It’s not always been the easiest thing to deal with as they battle everyday with who they actually are and that’s hard to witness.

I encourage Abby to meet alone with other TV’s and guys and I love seeing her dressed.

I’m sorry OP that you don’t have that support.

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Lovely to see positive stories about this . All my partners i told either ran a mile or hated it x

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

If she gets to know the Man first, it’ll always be easier to understand the TV side afterwards.

All of my previous long term relationships have been ok with my dressing. But it wasn’t easy and requires a lot of opening up and being honest.

A good relationship should also be a close friendship as well. So if you don’t see your partner as a friend you can confide in, then maybe the relationship isn’t strong enough to deal with the crossdressing.

Focus on friendship as well as the romantic side of your relationship and maybe she’ll see the man, rather than the stranger who dresses up occasionally.

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

My wife knows all about Maria and is very supportive

By *iJandJCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

I like to wear sexy lingerie whilst me and MrsJ play

"My wife knows and is fully behind me, she is an absolute rock and I'm really lucky as I know TV's who don't have that.

To answer the question, I wouldn't say my wife sees me as less of a man, in her words she has both a husband and a girlfriend with extras???

"

luv this & what I would call a perfect marriage (being accepted for who uR), unconditional luv - not going behind your partners back - superb

Lucky girl x

My friend knows she loves it. Encourages me more and more x

I'm devoiced so now trying my bi curious side out that I have been thinking of since I was small.

By *adameGreyTV/TS  over a year ago

Renfrew

I appear to be one of the lucky ones.

My wife and I have been married 10 years, together 14, and we have no secrets. We're very close, open, and honest. We mostly swing seperately due to childcare issues and different tastes.

My close family know I dress too. My sister in law bought me a new wig for my birthday.

My wife sometimes gets a little worried that I'm going to "turn into Kaitlyn Jenner" but these are fairly fleeting moments and she's overall very supportive. She also feels that Michaela has brought out a lot of good in me.

Swinging has definitely brought us closer together. And she gets to enjoy big hunky alpha males whenever she likes because of it. She admits that if she had this all the time she would be craving kink, which is what I can provide. We have done some very naughty playing together while I've been dressed!

I think the key thing for us all to remember is that TVs are more than just dressers or people with gender issues. We're fathers to our children, friends, providers, sexual and romantic partners. And it is these qualities that make a husband.

My own view is that good relationships start from a foundation of honesty and personally I could never hide anything from my wife, let alone something so important to me as Michaela.

I understand I am speaking from a position of privilege here, but the reality is that unless the conversation is had, you could be hiding this for the next several decades - and who wants to keep such a secret for so long from their life partner?

By *umblebiMan  over a year ago

ayles

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

Well said Michaela. Totally agree about the honesty side.

By *idzmaleMan  over a year ago

telford

Glad you mostly found support. I never found that hence the reason of being single 4 years. The woman I get to talk to think there must be something wrong with me. Had some very hurtful comments in the past.

Just curious to know, do any of the couples play with other people together?

ie invite a guy or woman to join them for some fun?

Dressing has been a way for Lzzy to express and explore her gender fluidity so not really sure if "less of a man" applies in this situation but I'd say it's helped me understand her more. It's brought us closer and we're both a lot more open now.

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"I appear to be one of the lucky ones.

My wife and I have been married 10 years, together 14, and we have no secrets. We're very close, open, and honest. We mostly swing seperately due to childcare issues and different tastes.

My close family know I dress too. My sister in law bought me a new wig for my birthday.

My wife sometimes gets a little worried that I'm going to "turn into Kaitlyn Jenner" but these are fairly fleeting moments and she's overall very supportive. She also feels that Michaela has brought out a lot of good in me.

Swinging has definitely brought us closer together. And she gets to enjoy big hunky alpha males whenever she likes because of it. She admits that if she had this all the time she would be craving kink, which is what I can provide. We have done some very naughty playing together while I've been dressed!

I think the key thing for us all to remember is that TVs are more than just dressers or people with gender issues. We're fathers to our children, friends, providers, sexual and romantic partners. And it is these qualities that make a husband.

My own view is that good relationships start from a foundation of honesty and personally I could never hide anything from my wife, let alone something so important to me as Michaela.

I understand I am speaking from a position of privilege here, but the reality is that unless the conversation is had, you could be hiding this for the next several decades - and who wants to keep such a secret for so long from their life partner?"

Such a good post and sounds like you guys have got it sussed

coventry

I understand I am speaking from a position of privilege here, but the reality is that unless the conversation is had, you could be hiding this for the next several decades - and who wants to keep such a secret for so long from their life partner?

Such a good post and sounds like you guys have got it sussed "

. You certainly have xx

Such a good post and sounds like you guys have got it sussed . You certainly have xx"

True, although I always feel a bit of a fraud on these threads

as in, it's a bit of kink to us rather than a lifestyle or anything like that.

"My wife fully supportsme, helps me dress and we buy undies etc together. She even lets me meet other cd/tv's as long as i tell her all about it. Just wish she would meet with me"

You've found what works for both of you and that's the way it should be

You're a lucky guy

By *ibi_curiousCouple  over a year ago

Shepperton

Mary supports the Beth in me actively trying to find a man for me

"Just curious to know, do any of the couples play with other people together?

ie invite a guy or woman to join them for some fun? "

Yes, we do.

We’ve had some amazing meets with others, both singles and couples.

We’re not a traditional couple nor everyone’s cup of tea but we do ok

Viv

By *avexxMan  over a year ago

cheshire

if you like dressing go for it,,

By *evinpoolMan  over a year ago

mayo/Galway

I told my wife a few weeks ago and didn't go well she said she wants a real man, not half man half woman. Our marriage is sexless and has been for 4 years. She will not talk about it with me and if i try she gets aggressive and insulting.

By *adameGreyTV/TS  over a year ago

Renfrew

"I told my wife a few weeks ago and didn't go well she said she wants a real man, not half man half woman. Our marriage is sexless and has been for 4 years. She will not talk about it with me and if i try she gets aggressive and insulting. "

Hi,

I am so, so sorry to hear this. This is genuinely horrible.

I don't know you, and I appreciate that marriages are highly complex, so I'm not going to give any advice, but I'm here if you want to talk xx

mayo/Galway

Thank you for your kind txt. I can't txt privately as im blocked from txting you x

"I told my wife a few weeks ago and didn't go well she said she wants a real man, not half man half woman. Our marriage is sexless and has been for 4 years. She will not talk about it with me and if i try she gets aggressive and insulting. "

Sorry to hear that, give her time though,

it's a lot to process especially if she knew nothing about it beforehand.

There will be a lot of mixed emotions if you guys are a long term couple

which I assume you are if the last 4 years alone have been sexless.

Fingers crossed you guys can work it out.

"Mary supports the Beth in me actively trying to find a man for me"

Lucky Beth

Yes, we do.

Viv"

You guys look Fab together and sound like fun

so I can see why people would want to meet you

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

My wife hates Tanya, but I don't think I can stop dressing. For me, the emotional side of being Tanya is quite intoxicating. X

coventry

Yes, we do.

Viv

so I can see why people would want to meet you "

. Integrate with him or I can understand why lots of people want to meet them and meet you both of course x

First date I turned up in girl and we went out for the night together.

We've just celebrated our 10th anniversary

"

so I can see why people would want to meet you "

Thank you so much!

We think the same about you both.

Such a shame there’s so many miles between us

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I'm separated and divorced from my wife but we still remain really Close friends.

We live 5 miles apart but see each other every week. I sort her car, pc, etc and she helps me domestically. She's even been known to buy me female Clothes for Christmas and birthdays. This year she'll be staying in a holiday let on the coast and I'm planning on being with her over the Christmas period

This evening (Thursday) we're going out for a meal with a couple of friends. I feel very lucky to have her.

"

so I can see why people would want to meet you

Thank you so much!

We think the same about you both.

Such a shame there’s so many miles between us "

It's nice and kind, of you to say so

"I'm separated and divorced from my wife but we still remain really Close friends.

We live 5 miles apart but see each other every week. I sort her car, pc, etc and she helps me domestically. She's even been known to buy me female Clothes for Christmas and birthdays. This year she'll be staying in a holiday let on the coast and I'm planning on being with her over the Christmas period

This evening (Thursday) we're going out for a meal with a couple of friends. I feel very lucky to have her.

"

It's great to hear that you remain good friends

mayo/Galway

"I told my wife a few weeks ago and didn't go well she said she wants a real man, not half man half woman. Our marriage is sexless and has been for 4 years. She will not talk about it with me and if i try she gets aggressive and insulting.

Hi,

I am so, so sorry to hear this. This is genuinely horrible.

I don't know you, and I appreciate that marriages are highly complex, so I'm not going to give any advice, but I'm here if you want to talk xx

Thank you as i do need someone to talk to. Your profile has me blocked tho x

"

By *itvclaireTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

My partner knows as that's how we met, at a house party. She was on Fab and had been on my hot list for ages.

XX

» Add a new message to this topic