FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > ND WONKY CREW Separatist colony

ND WONKY CREW Separatist colony

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arkandlovely OP   Woman  over a year ago

South Derbyshire

My recurring maladaptive daydream is imaginining us wonky brainers finally declaring ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, we've HAD IT and WE ARE OFF. And so we trundle off, our belongings wrapped in one of those polka dot hankies tied to the end of a stick, and set up our own neurodivergent separatist colony.

Everything would be beautifully designed but never quite finished and on behalf of the ADHDers I propose that we do away with clocks and time as they are bullshit man made constructs and not worth getting pissy over.

What do you think this mythical utopia of weirdness, wonkiness and acceptance would look like?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My recurring maladaptive daydream is imaginining us wonky brainers finally declaring ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, we've HAD IT and WE ARE OFF. And so we trundle off, our belongings wrapped in one of those polka dot hankies tied to the end of a stick, and set up our own neurodivergent separatist colony.

Everything would be beautifully designed but never quite finished and on behalf of the ADHDers I propose that we do away with clocks and time as they are bullshit man made constructs and not worth getting pissy over.

What do you think this mythical utopia of weirdness, wonkiness and acceptance would look like?"

There would only be one thing of each so we don’t have to exert ourselves with choosing and weighted blankets in each bed

It would be quiet.

Leaf blowers would definitely be banned, as would that random screeching noise that kids often make when out in public.

Also, if you wanted to fuck someone, nobody would be offended or shocked just because you'd told them directly without the small talk.

Supermarkets wouldn't change their layout every few weeks, and the aisles would have its produce in alphabetical order.

People would respect the "no trolley" or 'ten items or fewer*' rule at self-service checkouts (which incidentally wouldn't bleep either).

*It usually says 'ten items or less', but that's grammatically incorrect and would also be banned.

By *horley GirlWoman  over a year ago

Local-ish

"Supermarkets wouldn't change their layout every few weeks, and the aisles would have its produce in alphabetical order."

Yes! Layout changes are such a stressful thing. Totally disrupts my methodically planned food shop

South Derbyshire

"My recurring maladaptive daydream is imaginining us wonky brainers finally declaring ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, we've HAD IT and WE ARE OFF. And so we trundle off, our belongings wrapped in one of those polka dot hankies tied to the end of a stick, and set up our own neurodivergent separatist colony.

What do you think this mythical utopia of weirdness, wonkiness and acceptance would look like?

There would only be one thing of each so we don’t have to exert ourselves with choosing and weighted blankets in each bed "

I looooove how you've removed crippling indecision from our lives maybe the weighted blankets could be part of a (very heavy) welcome hamper, along with a habit tracker, fidget poppy thing and a special type of orange juice that doesn't make our meds go all fucky.

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

There'd be stuffed toys, lots of stuffed toys.

And there'd be no need for noise cancelling headphones as everyone would understand that being noisy in the shops is the worst thing ever. And the shops would never rearrange their shelves and never run out of my favourite treats

"There'd be stuffed toys, lots of stuffed toys.

And there'd be no need for noise cancelling headphones as everyone would understand that being noisy in the shops is the worst thing ever. And the shops would never rearrange their shelves and never run out of my favourite treats"

Oh yes! Squishmallows everywhere

By *rran_MMan  over a year ago

Evenwood

I just found we are hosting a revolution in the support section dropping my 2c In to respond when I'm not tired and it isn't midnight x

By *rran_MMan  over a year ago

Evenwood

There would only be one thing of each so we don’t have to exert ourselves with choosing and weighted blankets in each bed

I looooove how you've removed crippling indecision from our lives maybe the weighted blankets could be part of a (very heavy) welcome hamper, along with a habit tracker, fidget poppy thing and a special type of orange juice that doesn't make our meds go all fucky."

Isn't it grapefruit that fucks it up not orange juice ... otherwise I'm gonna cry ...

Also weighted blanket party just imagine that squishy compression if we put them all ontop of each other .... (ooo that was interesting that thought actually excited my head enough I almost actually wanted to excited stim at it .... I don't stim that way ....)

South Derbyshire

I looooove how you've removed crippling indecision from our lives maybe the weighted blankets could be part of a (very heavy) welcome hamper, along with a habit tracker, fidget poppy thing and a special type of orange juice that doesn't make our meds go all fucky.

Isn't it grapefruit that fucks it up not orange juice ... otherwise I'm gonna cry ...

Also weighted blanket party just imagine that squishy compression if we put them all ontop of each other .... (ooo that was interesting that thought actually excited my head enough I almost actually wanted to excited stim at it .... I don't stim that way ....)"

I was under the impression it was either, but who drinks grapefruit juice apart from at Christmas?!

By *hesecretdocMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

"Supermarkets wouldn't change their layout every few weeks, and the aisles would have its produce in alphabetical order.

Yes! Layout changes are such a stressful thing. Totally disrupts my methodically planned food shop "

Wasn't internet shopping invented to avoid having to go in the shop???

» Add a new message to this topic