FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile rate/advice

Profile rate/advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illicken OP   Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Could I get some advice on my profile? Not really hitting the target audience. Also as part of a couple but we haven't joined profiles yet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alleyDaveMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Three months on fab and you have a meet verification. I'd say you are doing better than most of us single blokes on here.

Portsmouth

I mean when its your partner that verified does that really count?

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

To be honest it doesn't like you are looking for profile advice just a bit of a shameful self-advertising.

Nicely played except only a single guy took the bait..

Portsmouth

I was genuinely looking for advice. Adhd and all feeling like im doing something wrong because im not finding much sucess in this new thing. But thanks for your input

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

"I was genuinely looking for advice. Adhd and all feeling like im doing something wrong because im not finding much sucess in this new thing. But thanks for your input"

Not sure why having adhd would make a difference. Unfortunately single men find it hard on fab and if you have a partner even less chance

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Could I get some advice on my profile? Not really hitting the target audience. Also as part of a couple but we haven't joined profiles yet "

I’ve seen a lot worse profiles than yours mate, but Fab is about playing the long game. At least you have your partner, so aren’t actually a single guy, feeling completely ignored, and not getting any meets at all.

The only possible negative I can see, is your line “Have the snip and tested regularly”. This can easily be assumed you are looking for bareback fun, and will send the majority of potentials running for the hills.

Just keep being you, use your profile as you like, don’t try to conform to some bland ‘accepted norm’

All the best!

Portsmouth

Thanks for the constructive help it's very much appreciated

Portsmouth

"I was genuinely looking for advice. Adhd and all feeling like im doing something wrong because im not finding much sucess in this new thing. But thanks for your input

Not sure why having adhd would make a difference. Unfortunately single men find it hard on fab and if you have a partner even less chance "

The way my brain thinks and how i explain things may seem correct to me but as someone above as seen it and thought it was a shameless plug. The very way I put myself across vs how its recieved could be linked.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

I was scrolling down your pics and they were quite pleasant till I got poked in the eye by a close up.....lose that one and keep it classy.

(Bry)

Portsmouth

"I was scrolling down your pics and they were quite pleasant till I got poked in the eye by a close up.....lose that one and keep it classy.

(Bry)"

???? very humours but helpful thanks

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Looks good, but I would suggest you mention you have a partner.

» Add a new message to this topic