FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile advice please

Profile advice please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Evening you lovely fab folks, I've been on here for a few months now, unfortunately I'm still a fab virgin, I was in a 22yr relationship which came to an end around 10 months ago, in those said 22yrs I was totally faithful and loyal. Now it seems I really struggle to approach women(never been an issue before) would some of you lovely people be so kind and give me a little advice and assistance please. Could we please start by advising me on my profile x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Maybe have a pic where you are smiling ?

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

If your profile is a reflection on who you are, then leave it as it is because if we tell you what we like to see, it's going to make it less attractive to others.

Our best friends (a couple that we fuck) are on Fab and we compare profiles all the time. They never like the ones we do, and we never like the ones they do!

(Bry)

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

"Evening you lovely fab folks, I've been on here for a few months now, unfortunately I'm still a fab virgin, I was in a 22yr relationship which came to an end around 10 months ago, in those said 22yrs I was totally faithful and loyal. Now it seems I really struggle to approach women(never been an issue before) would some of you lovely people be so kind and give me a little advice and assistance please. Could we please start by advising me on my profile x"

There's a difference between thinking your profile is am issue and what you are saying in your post about struggling to approach women.

If your profile reflects you,what you seek and what you offer then it isn't the problem.

If you are really asking about messages to women then just send a polite one,to people who seek what you want and who you fit their requirements.

Mention something about their profile to indicate you actually read it.

Expect nothing back.

Approaching as in f2f , well that's taking you are attending social events or clubs. In which case just talk to them as a human being, a hello a soft compliment just talk like you do to any person

By *iner69erMan  over a year ago

inverness

No matter what you do, expect to get nowhere. Your chances are incredibly slim. If you don't build up your hopes, you shouldn't be too disappointed.

"No matter what you do, expect to get nowhere. Your chances are incredibly slim. If you don't build up your hopes, you shouldn't be too disappointed. "

I can't argue with that my friend you have definitely hit the nail on the head ?? as you say chances are very slim for the obvious reason being men seriously outnumber the women on here unfortunately. And thankyou for taking the time to reply ??

Thankyou so much to the lovely people who actually made a little time to reply to my thread seriously it is much appreciated x

By *entenTeaCouple  over a year ago

Buckley North Wales

Your profile is fine.

But for single guys Fab should be seen as a back up to socials and clubs. Not as first point of contact.

Find a local club and start going. Be friendly, affable and easy going. You might not get lucky at first but eventually things will open up and opportunities will arise.

By *alleyDaveMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Your profile is fine.

But for single guys Fab should be seen as a back up to socials and clubs. Not as first point of contact.

Find a local club and start going. Be friendly, affable and easy going. You might not get lucky at first but eventually things will open up and opportunities will arise."

But not everyone will be interested in clubs and socials. For many of us Fab is the only way to make connections and try to meet people.

By *iner69erMan  over a year ago

inverness

"Your profile is fine.

Find a local club and start going. Be friendly, affable and easy going. You might not get lucky at first but eventually things will open up and opportunities will arise.

But not everyone will be interested in clubs and socials. For many of us Fab is the only way to make connections and try to meet people. "

Yeh, there's no clubs or socials in my area, so meets are the only way to meet. There's been nothing doing since my last meet(only) 7 years ago and I can't see that changing. I'm not too disappointed as I expect to get nowhere, so my hopes ain't built up. Fun is finished, so if all the guys who also get nowhere accept that, then they should get on with fab a bit better.

By *alleyDaveMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Your profile is fine.

But not everyone will be interested in clubs and socials. For many of us Fab is the only way to make connections and try to meet people. Yeh, there's no clubs or socials in my area, so meets are the only way to meet. There's been nothing doing since my last meet(only) 7 years ago and I can't see that changing. I'm not too disappointed as I expect to get nowhere, so my hopes ain't built up. Fun is finished, so if all the guys who also get nowhere accept that, then they should get on with fab a bit better. "

Totally agree mate.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If your profile is a reflection on who you are, then leave it as it is because if we tell you what we like to see, it's going to make it less attractive to others.

Our best friends (a couple that we fuck) are on Fab and we compare profiles all the time. They never like the ones we do, and we never like the ones they do!

(Bry)"

» Add a new message to this topic