FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > hotwife club friday feb 10

hotwife club friday feb 10

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irgil OP   Man  over a year ago

Whitton

Just thought id start a thread! anyone else going?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ansduoCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Just thought id start a thread! anyone else going?"

What is it?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Where isit

By *andJCouple  over a year ago

fun town

"Just thought id start a thread! anyone else going?

What is it?"

The Hotwife Club is an event held for couples and ladies looking for single guys. Usually has over 200 people attend and is very popular event. It’s held in Leicestershire xxx

Glasgow

"Just thought id start a thread! anyone else going?

What is it?

The Hotwife Club is an event held for couples and ladies looking for single guys. Usually has over 200 people attend and is very popular event. It’s held in Leicestershire xxx"

Sounds very interesting. Certainly a few attendees.

When we went there we’re about 12 single guys and a hundred or so couples.

Very cliquey event with regular attendees.

Glasgow

"When we went there we’re about 12 single guys and a hundred or so couples.

"

Not so keen on that.

Not so keen on that. "

That was of course our impression.

We were very disappointed as we’d travelled a good distance and booked a hotel nearby.

By *ctionman10Man  over a year ago

london

It’s a great event in a fantastic club…only hosted 6-8 times a year so makes it a very well attended and from my experiences people travel from all over the U.K. to attend. Always a sold out event everytime.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"

Welcome to the club scene

By *ral_isthenewblackMan  over a year ago

london

Not so keen on that. "

Kinda strange that adults will hear just one person's view or impression about a particular event or thing and conclude that they gonna have the same view eventhough you never ever been.

How bout you visit yourself and find out personally.. make your own judgement.

I have been a few times and never found it clique but that's my view and impression and not persuading you with that but advising you visit and decide..

I am a person that makes the effort to approach people and talk...introducing myself and starting a convo...some people or couples come to a party and sit together glum..being boring and unapproachable...now when people tend to be put off by their demeanour and no one talks to them, they automatically call the people or event clique..if you ask them if they made the effort to speak to people or be friendly they would be in the negative...some people feel they are only worthy to be approached and just sit on their own...its a club scene.. a social scene..make Yr fun..go to the dance floor.. join people and interact.. that way you have fun without expectation...of cos they have regulars and people that already know each other so naturally they will gravitate to themselves but like the couple said there were over 200 couples and 12 single guys..do they expect us to believe that 200 couples were all clique?? No wayyy...if a set acts clique in Yr view, move on to the next 199 couples and keep moving...Trust me you would find loads that ain't clique unless you the boring type and unapproachable type. Or maybe you feel out of place and not confident in your self.

HWC is one of the best parties I have been to. Lovely beautiful and genuine people. Friendly and mostly approachable..but you also have to make the effort to be approached or to approach. Good luck

Not so keen on that.

Kinda strange that adults will hear just one person's view or impression about a particular event or thing and conclude that they gonna have the same view eventhough you never ever been.

How bout you visit yourself and find out personally.. make your own judgement.

I have been a few times and never found it clique but that's my view and impression and not persuading you with that but advising you visit and decide..

I am a person that makes the effort to approach people and talk...introducing myself and starting a convo...some people or couples come to a party and sit together glum..being boring and unapproachable...now when people tend to be put off by their demeanour and no one talks to them, they automatically call the people or event clique..if you ask them if they made the effort to speak to people or be friendly they would be in the negative...some people feel they are only worthy to be approached and just sit on their own...its a club scene.. a social scene..make Yr fun..go to the dance floor.. join people and interact.. that way you have fun without expectation...of cos they have regulars and people that already know each other so naturally they will gravitate to themselves but like the couple said there were over 200 couples and 12 single guys..do they expect us to believe that 200 couples were all clique?? No wayyy...if a set acts clique in Yr view, move on to the next 199 couples and keep moving...Trust me you would find loads that ain't clique unless you the boring type and unapproachable type. Or maybe you feel out of place and not confident in your self.

HWC is one of the best parties I have been to. Lovely beautiful and genuine people. Friendly and mostly approachable..but you also have to make the effort to be approached or to approach. Good luck"

So without knowing anything about us you make this huge leap that we’re anti social and glum and all the other faults you bless us with.

How’s the view up there on that fine high horse?

By *buncastMan  over a year ago

Coventry

It's very good night ... I will be attending say hello if you are there

Sounds very interesting

By *amnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

tf1

It’s a great night. There are always a few couples that don’t mix very well but the majority are loads of fun.

I’m just sorry I can’t make this one.

» Add a new message to this topic