FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First visit to a club.

First visit to a club.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We've looked at a few websites of clubs and looked into some discussions on here.

We quite like the look of Purple Mamba, Liberty Elite, or Vanilla Alternative. What would people's thoughts be for any of them suiting a first club visit a couple really going to just get the feel of a night in a swinging club. We might play just us to be watched, or with others, or we might just want to peruse the club. We would dress sexily but we might not necessarily want to get naked, though who knows?

Any thoughts welcome. Or other recommendations bearing in mind the above, but nothing in Cornwall Devon or Somerset thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ersuasion22Couple  over a year ago

Herts

"We've looked at a few websites of clubs and looked into some discussions on here.

We quite like the look of Purple Mamba, Liberty Elite, or Vanilla Alternative. What would people's thoughts be for any of them suiting a first club visit a couple really going to just get the feel of a night in a swinging club. We might play just us to be watched, or with others, or we might just want to peruse the club. We would dress sexily but we might not necessarily want to get naked, though who knows?

Any thoughts welcome. Or other recommendations bearing in mind the above, but nothing in Cornwall Devon or Somerset thanks. "

Our first club visit last year was a newbie night at Vanilla Alternative, and it was a lot of fun. There was no pressure to play and there was just a great, friendly atmosphere. We'd highly recommend it.

"We've looked at a few websites of clubs and looked into some discussions on here.

Any thoughts welcome. Or other recommendations bearing in mind the above, but nothing in Cornwall Devon or Somerset thanks.

Our first club visit last year was a newbie night at Vanilla Alternative, and it was a lot of fun. There was no pressure to play and there was just a great, friendly atmosphere. We'd highly recommend it. "

Sounds ideal. Thank you xx

By *eeliciouschaosWoman  over a year ago

Wherever

VA was my first club ever and all round fantastic experience every single time.

Just to let you know there’s no private play areas but going by the sound of your post, it shouldn’t be too much of a problem.

Good luck with whatever you choose and have fun x

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

All 3 clubs are great choices and offer relatively similar experience. Purple Mamba is probably the smallest out of them, with no wet facilities (there weren't any when I went with my partner a couple of years ago). They offer rather homely feel.

Libs- couldn't get the full experience of the club as we went there when they were only open for socials but the impression we got was that this is the club worth a visit. Their accommodation is lush!

VA- I wouldn't entirely recommend VA for total newbies as their first club as it can be very full-on. They don't have private lockable rooms so all play is in the open (great for voyeurs), they also do have couples only room. The "full on" is only if you happen to venture to the play areas- you might choose just to stay at the bar or on the dance floor all night.

"All 3 clubs are great choices and offer relatively similar experience. Purple Mamba is probably the smallest out of them, with no wet facilities (there weren't any when I went with my partner a couple of years ago). They offer rather homely feel.

Libs- couldn't get the full experience of the club as we went there when they were only open for socials but the impression we got was that this is the club worth a visit. Their accommodation is lush!

VA- I wouldn't entirely recommend VA for total newbies as their first club as it can be very full-on. They don't have private lockable rooms so all play is in the open (great for voyeurs), they also do have couples only room. The "full on" is only if you happen to venture to the play areas- you might choose just to stay at the bar or on the dance floor all night. "

Thanks. VA might be just what we are after. It would be great to be sat together in underwear being a bit voyeuristic, maybe playing with each other while we enjoy the view. If we are comfortable with the environment/those present, who knows where it might lead....

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Where ever you go, speak to the hosts/organisers and tell them you are newbies and it's your first visit. A club worth their salt, will make sure you are looked after and ask to be introduced to the regulars as socializing is more important than play, because it's less pressure and you will watch your worries melt away, along with your clothes, once the ice has been broken.

I'd recommend Jaydees, as they have a large social area and private rooms as well a s dance floor and large pool area. Enough places to match your naughty side and confidence levels.

I, along with my partner and friends been entrusted with 3 single females on three different nights and they are very much at home in this club. Confidence is key and bloody sexy too!

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

We'd highly recommend Chameleons in Darlaston.

It is a dress down club (lingerie, sexy dress for ladies and Towel or shorts/underwear for men), which we found more relaxing as it helped us settle much quicker. After 10 minutes we felt so comfortable. It just eliminates any potential awkwardness.

They have facilities to watch, play or even just chill out whether that be at the bar lounge or in the Jacuzzi's.

Also the hotel situation is good in the area and entry and membership are really good value compared to most other clubs.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

I like Chams too, they have a nice food area too.

Lots of great tips here, thanks all xx

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

We'd definitely recommend VA but would agree that the lack of private play rooms might be daunting. The couples room (well, couples and single females) is nice and there is one bed in an alcove with a curtain.

The hottub is always warm and it's one of the few that we know of that doesn't have a "no play" rule - everyone has to make up their own mind if they like that idea!

It's our go-to club (one of these that are within an hour's drive) and although we've been to Liberty Elites, we haven't found a compelling reason to travel the extra forty minutes for us to go again.

Consider the "MILF Club" at VA on a Wednesday. It's 11am till 5pm and is much more relaxed, no loud dance music and a bit quieter. We've also found that they guys are more willing to dress down and engage than on an evening. Just our experience.

(Bry)

By *weetsmellingtreatsWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

I haven’t been but there is Gems in Yeovil you could look into.

» Add a new message to this topic