FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Trying CBT

Trying CBT

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilkey69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Anyone around the Barnsley area that may be into CBT.

I am just wanting to have a try out and get into something a little bit more exciting.

Just putting the feelers out.

Message me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

Cognitive Behavioural Therapy?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Cognitive Behavioural Therapy?"

Counselling directory will be of assistance lol

By *illloganMan  over a year ago

Essex

Cock and ball torture...

By *reamyclottedcreamWoman  over a year ago

Helston... or St Awful?...

"Cock and ball torture... "

Ouch

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Cock and ball torture... "

Aahhh. CBT I'm familiar with I wouldn't describe as "exciting". Now I understand....... kind of

Barnsley

As expected not many sensible replies.

Any positive sensible please inbox me

By *w_cuckCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Let us know how you get on as want to try it here also

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

Compulsory Basic Training?

I used to do this for a living many years ago ,easiest and best imo is electrics, l had 4 sets plus a cattle prod type, remote device as well, performed in a very dark room subs would take a deep breath and shudder just because l turned the machines on .

Takes practice and good communication before hand ,the power levels dont have to be high , its the control over the sub that counts.

Hope that helps.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

There will be a new crop of nettles soon.

Just saying

That was never popular from my experience ! Deep heat creams similar ,no way of stopping the pain for at least half hr ,so for serious subs only

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Try joining a very well known fetish lifestyle site find you local munches and events your well placed for leeds kinky drinks and some of the sheffield events .go along make some kinky friends and conections and you should find what you are looking for and more

Good luck

Norwich

"That was never popular from my experience ! Deep heat creams similar ,no way of stopping the pain for at least half hr ,so for serious subs only"

Yep the pain only lasts a little while but they do leave that annoying itch that can't be scratched

"Try joining a very well known fetish lifestyle site find you local munches and events your well placed for leeds kinky drinks and some of the sheffield events .go along make some kinky friends and conections and you should find what you are looking for and more

Good luck"

Brill advice, though the dynamic is very different from a one on one scene just as much fun.ln the clubs if l had an audience l would introduce some light humour, humiliation not my thing.Sweetest guy l ever tortured was an ex s major from a war zone ,he had a rake of bu@@et holes along his chest l had to avoid ,so cbt it was!

By *arrie69Man  over a year ago

Dublin

I do it through Estim. You keep pushing your own boundaries. I have purposely made mistakes just to see how much I can take which sometimes kills it all then I want to go back to that pain/pleasure level 10 minutes later. Love it

By *ustamanMan  over a year ago

weymouth

Compulsory bike training

I have done quite a bit with CBT. If you need any advice just message me

Norwich

"Compulsory bike training "

That was probably funny the first time someone said it back in the 1900s.

Barnsley

[Removed by poster at 18/02/23 08:28:50]

Barnsley

"I used to do this for a living many years ago ,easiest and best imo is electrics, l had 4 sets plus a cattle prod type, remote device as well, performed in a very dark room subs would take a deep breath and shudder just because l turned the machines on .

Takes practice and good communication before hand ,the power levels dont have to be high , its the control over the sub that counts.

Hope that helps. "

That must have been awesome.

Sounds like a serious bit of kit too I bet you loved the power.

Shame you stopped

"I used to do this for a living many years ago ,easiest and best imo is electrics, l had 4 sets plus a cattle prod type, remote device as well, performed in a very dark room subs would take a deep breath and shudder just because l turned the machines on .

Hope that helps.

Shame you stopped "

It took over my life ,2 phones dancing all day ,l had subs queuing up in the hallway, finding new ways to make it interesting for both parties, kit was expensive, £400 + for one piece of kit, not really interested now ,no one asking for it ,dont have the equipment now nor a dungeon, dont fancy going to clubs on my own.

Happy to give tips and ideas out like the previous op said, it sure can be fun if you know what you are doing and fully respect the sub you are torturing ,'cos that's what it is really ..torture.

By *w_cuckCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Hope that helps.

Shame you stopped

It took over my life ,2 phones dancing all day ,l had subs queuing up in the hallway, finding new ways to make it interesting for both parties, kit was expensive, £400 + for one piece of kit, not really interested now ,no one asking for it ,dont have the equipment now nor a dungeon, dont fancy going to clubs on my own.

Happy to give tips and ideas out like the previous op said, it sure can be fun if you know what you are doing and fully respect the sub you are torturing ,'cos that's what it is really ..torture. "

My wife would love some tips to really punish me for being a pathetic cuckold

Barnsley

Hope that helps.

Shame you stopped

Happy to give tips and ideas out like the previous op said, it sure can be fun if you know what you are doing and fully respect the sub you are torturing ,'cos that's what it is really ..torture. "

Love you to PM me and drop me some hints

By *rriseMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Post the hint on here, would love to find out more

By *mmAloneMan  over a year ago

South Cheshire / Staffs

My partner and I have explored CBT a few times with estim (electro), ropes, weights, thrashers and even a hoover.

Great fun pushing boundaries with someone you trust.

Happy to advise privately.

I genuinely thought you meant cognitive behavioural therapy glad I read the replies first! Ha

Mrs

"There will be a new crop of nettles soon.

Just saying "

Thats got yo be my favourite, take it as far as you can, then add a bit so you struggle walking for a couple of minutes, legs shaking. repeat about 15 minutes later and keep doing it till you are almost in tears (self administered). I've found a lovely domme who wants to try it out with me. Can't wait.

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

Just saying "

See nettle video!

Just saying

See nettle video! "

Arghh.. I'm not subscribed atm. Cant

By *mallcock44Man  over a year ago

blackpool

F

By *f I lick it It is mineWoman  over a year ago

North Somerset

CBT is most certainly not exciting. If you are looking for the exciting part, then you want to look into THC. That’s the good part of cannabis. In my opinion, anyway. I have MS and CBT did absolutely nothing for me, but that doesn’t mean to say that you shouldn’t try it, but don’t expect it to be exciting. It’s not. But it might help with aches and pains if you have them X

By *adCherriesCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire/Northwest

"CBT is most certainly not exciting. If you are looking for the exciting part, then you want to look into THC. That’s the good part of cannabis. In my opinion, anyway. I have MS and CBT did absolutely nothing for me, but that doesn’t mean to say that you shouldn’t try it, but don’t expect it to be exciting. It’s not. But it might help with aches and pains if you have them X"

Op is talking about cock and ball torture

By *f I lick it It is mineWoman  over a year ago

North Somerset

"CBT is most certainly not exciting. If you are looking for the exciting part, then you want to look into THC. That’s the good part of cannabis. In my opinion, anyway. I have MS and CBT did absolutely nothing for me, but that doesn’t mean to say that you shouldn’t try it, but don’t expect it to be exciting. It’s not. But it might help with aches and pains if you have them X

Op is talking about cock and ball torture "

oh for goodness sake! I really need to read the question properly.

By *adCherriesCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire/Northwest

"CBT is most certainly not exciting. If you are looking for the exciting part, then you want to look into THC. That’s the good part of cannabis. In my opinion, anyway. I have MS and CBT did absolutely nothing for me, but that doesn’t mean to say that you shouldn’t try it, but don’t expect it to be exciting. It’s not. But it might help with aches and pains if you have them X

Op is talking about cock and ball torture oh for goodness sake! I really need to read the question properly. "

Made me laugh

me too. i thought it was a spammy comment re THC til it was pointed out

By *erry2017ukMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Love to accompany you a club around Manchester sometime you sound fun to be with

Be careful if deep heat etc is going to be used ,best do a test first ,irritation and inflamation could last for days

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS  over a year ago

Midlands

Ive been ballbuseted by domme women before, i can cum just from kicks or knees in the cock and balls.

Have had it done to me in chastity too and had the cage smacked about as I start to cum.

By *mallcock44Man  over a year ago

blackpool

Definitely on the bucket list lol

Op is talking about cock and ball torture "

How would we know, it could be either

"CBT is most certainly not exciting. If you are looking for the exciting part, then you want to look into THC. That’s the good part of cannabis. In my opinion, anyway. I have MS and CBT did absolutely nothing for me, but that doesn’t mean to say that you shouldn’t try it, but don’t expect it to be exciting. It’s not. But it might help with aches and pains if you have them X"

I thought the same as you tbh

By *ilkey69 OP   Man 45 weeks ago

Barnsley

Thanks for all the advice guys.

Still waiting to get sorted

By *eyeYCouple 45 weeks ago

Nr Leicester

We discovered CBT while I got 'a little over enthusiastic' sucking D's balls with him tied firmly to the bed.. I've got a little sadistic streak and get a thrill out of making him say either of our safe word's.. (As he does with me when we're in that mood)

He didn't do I sucked harder and basically 'crushed' them with my mouth and he was writhing uncontrollably (I was thankful I'd tied him down first) unsure if he was in pain or ecstasy!

It was hot as hell! and I now have permission, my mood dictating to test his limits.

Ball stretchers, pin wheel and sounds have now been added to our "collection".

By *eyeYCouple 45 weeks ago

Nr Leicester

Oh and a cage is next..

By *rriseMan 45 weeks ago

liverpool

Got myself a ball crusher, pin wheel and a few other stuff.. looking to have abit if fun

» Add a new message to this topic