FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Cumming first.

Cumming first.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Welp, I guess I never thought this would happen to me. For pretty much the first time since 6th form I'm in a steady relationship! Between then and now there has been a lot, and I do mean A LOT, of ladies. I've been pretty accuratly described as a man-slut before now.

However, since I met this girl I've had a problem. As she starts to approach her orgasm I can't hold back and end up finishing first, I've never had this happen before as I normally keep going until the lady is satisfied.

Sure I can slow down or stop, but that puts her off too. And while I don't mind finishing her off another way, I guess I've got used to lasting through a few female orgasms.

If she takes a while to get to orgasm then I have no problems keeping going, it's literally just when she starts thrashing and moaning.

It's the same problem with rounds 2 and more as well.

Any suggestions of how I can last that bit longer folk?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ask her if she's bothered about it. If not, don't worry.

She might just get you so horny you can't stop. I think that's one heck of a compliment. Congrats on finding her.

Think of your gran and tense your balls, should slow the erection and allow you to continue. Failing that think of my gran, shes swell. x

On a serious note you could try tantric exercises. That way you can achieve dry orgasm or even platoe (spelt wrong)and prolong your orgasm.

Dry orgasm from tensing trained muscles (tantric Excersise) can keep you going for hours, every time your finishing you simply tense the trained muscles and the ready to blow feeling eases off. This hightened state of ready to blow is called platoe. ie that final feeling b4 u cum can be maintained. Its also a blast if you both look into it and it takes some real practice but works great. Mark

» Add a new message to this topic