FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Using Hotels

Using Hotels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know there was a thread in another forum, but it got more like an IM...

We would like to know some tips and comments regarding using Hotels for play meets.

Some do and don't

How to avoid booking one and have a no show.

And how to find Value For Money hotels.

and more

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well - as there's an understandable contradiction on your very good profile, I'll offer you one for hotels *wink

When you're looking at a "chain" hotel, check their cancellation policy. In some, Premier I think, it can be as low as "One hour before the booking in time"

So if you arrange your meets with an hour or so's buffer, you could in theory cancel the hotel and not get billed.

The contradiction is . . . . . It depends what "Value for money Hotels" means to you.

As for tho "No show" element . . . I'll leave that for the Swingier than Thou crowd to offer "advice" - lol

dammie

By *erendipityWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"How to avoid booking one and have a no show.

"

Some hotels have a very relaxed cancellaion policy and you can cancel on the same day (as HLB mentioned, PTI is 1pm I think, Travelodge is similar). Others are a day before (no help for a no show) and special offer rooms are usually no refunds.

I suppose the simple answer is plan a meet at a hotel that isn't an obvious weekend destination and don't book a room at all. That way, you could meet for a drink first, if they turn up and you want to play, make a call to check a room is available and off you go - hopefully.

The downside of this is that you'll pay full rack rate so will never get any deals. The flipside is, book a hotel well in advance when they have offers on (some as low as £20 if you book a few weeks beforehand) then if you have a no show, it's a smaller amout to lose.

Alternatively, ask them to book the room.

With regard to your comment about some do and don't - a hotel has no need to know what you're doing inside your room so that shouldn't be an issue for you. Although more hotels now seem to require keycards to access the lift so you might need to collect visitors from reception!

hi there

any one know of a hotel that woukld be agood placve for an afternoon meet in cambridge ?

By *isandhers1997Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

could always try the purple hotel at cambridge services quite cheep with huge rooms and usually 2 beds

Only advice i can offer is to meet the people you intend to meet a few days beforehand to make sure that they are serious and not messers, have found myself sat in bars on my own on more than 1 occasion.

Might seem cheeky but we did use a hotel near Newbury.. The Premier Lodge?Inn or something like.. They Guarantee a good nights sleep.. We joked at breakfast that the neighbours.. (Our meet) had kept us awake all night.. 5 mins later we had a full refund including breakfast pmsl.. True honest to god!

Now thats value for money lol..

had a simmilar experience at twickenham prem inn .. had a nights fun ,, woke up to find car had been broken into and they refunded the room ,,, sixty quid ,,, damage to car and tools over a grand ,,, was a good shag though ,,,, lol

Can i ask about just using a hotel for a daytime meet? Am perfectly ok checking in....and then having great sex lol......but checking out makes me soooo self concious, how do other ppl manage it?

Forum Mod

"Can i ask about just using a hotel for a daytime meet? Am perfectly ok checking in....and then having great sex lol......but checking out makes me soooo self concious, how do other ppl manage it?"

Just hold your head up high and checkout like everyone else......don't you think its nice to know that they may be wondering what you have been up to?......I do lol

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We don't wory tbh, if the other couple cancel at last min, we look at it as "Yay a whole night away from kids" we end up shagging like rabbits, just like when we met, knowing our 2 yr old isnt going to be shouting "Morning Get Up!!"

"Can i ask about just using a hotel for a daytime meet? Am perfectly ok checking in....and then having great sex lol......but checking out makes me soooo self concious, how do other ppl manage it?

Just hold your head up high and checkout like everyone else......don't you think its nice to know that they may be wondering what you have been up to?......I do lol "

never thought of it like that lol....bit of a case of nernernernerner, ive been shagging, youve been working!!!!

Will work on me brazen hussy face lol

if only using room for few hrs and not stopping over night simply leave key card in room if too embarressed to check out after few hrs play

» Add a new message to this topic