FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How to get women to chat and meet

How to get women to chat and meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *az1959 OP   Man  over a year ago

yeovil

I find Fab still a mine field as ordinary women on here can afford to be so choosy. The ratio of men to women is massive and therefore extremely difficult to convince someone you are a nice person who excels in sexual activity. Ladies give a few hints on how to jump to top of your list please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Only speaking for myself

Read my profile and respect my wishes. Show me you've read my profile. (So if I refer to clubs, you might say "I haven't been to any clubs" - that's showing. Telling is "I read your profile." Yes. Everyone says that)

Show some personality in what you say.

Have an interesting profile (say something about you, have varied pictures)

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

The ratio isn't as massive as gets quoted on here so it's just having a decent profile, approaching people you actually match with and take it from there. Good luck.

Manchester (she/her)

"The ratio isn't as massive as gets quoted on here so it's just having a decent profile, approaching people you actually match with and take it from there. Good luck."

Yeah, if you cut out all the "fill in later" "wuu2 bb nice tits" profiles and messages, it's really very manageable.

By *r SensualMan  over a year ago

London

"The ratio isn't as massive as gets quoted on here so it's just having a decent profile, approaching people you actually match with and take it from there. Good luck."

It’s not as massive at all… don’t really know why people say that it is. Once you get away from the screen, get out there and meet folk IRL you start to learn it’s quite the opposite…. Just my experience that is

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

The attitude that ordinary women can afford to be choosy is one of the main things that immediately puts me off. It implies that only the most attractive of women are entitled to choice in their partners.

To get my attention simply be attractive *to me* and respectful *of me*.

Manchester (she/her)

"The attitude that ordinary women can afford to be choosy is one of the main things that immediately puts me off. It implies that only the most attractive of women are entitled to choice in their partners.

To get my attention simply be attractive *to me* and respectful *of me*. "

Also this.

I'm pretty ordinary and I get to be 110% choosy. Choosy includes an early night and a good book (even if I'm gagging for it, a bad prospect is worse than my nice comfortable bed)

By *entle_lover_xMan  over a year ago

Great Dunmow

Times like this really need gifs - the one of somebody stepping on a plank and it lifting up and hitting them on head. Ordinary - oh dear

Manchester (she/her)

"Times like this really need gifs - the one of somebody stepping on a plank and it lifting up and hitting them on head. Ordinary - oh dear "

Oh I've heard plenty of people say that fat ugly fuckers like me should take it and be grateful. (I'm not sure they know I'm either fat or ugly. Toys, pram, throw)

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Times like this really need gifs - the one of somebody stepping on a plank and it lifting up and hitting them on head. Ordinary - oh dear "

I'm fine with ordinary, most of us fall within that range whether we like it or not . Very few people are outstanding or unique although everyone is an individual and special in their own way

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"I find Fab still a mine field as ordinary women on here can afford to be so choosy. The ratio of men to women is massive and therefore extremely difficult to convince someone you are a nice person who excels in sexual activity. Ladies give a few hints on how to jump to top of your list please "

I'm not a lady but I'd suggest trying to convince someone you're nice and "excel in sexual activity" isn't really the way to go.

You're better just showing your personality ("nice" isn't a personality), having a normal conversation, and letting any flirting and sexual chemistry come naturally.

Men shoot themselves in the foot by trying to come across as sex gods when the woman knows nothing about them.

Manchester (she/her)

"I find Fab still a mine field as ordinary women on here can afford to be so choosy. The ratio of men to women is massive and therefore extremely difficult to convince someone you are a nice person who excels in sexual activity. Ladies give a few hints on how to jump to top of your list please

I'm not a lady but I'd suggest trying to convince someone you're nice and "excel in sexual activity" isn't really the way to go.

You're better just showing your personality ("nice" isn't a personality), having a normal conversation, and letting any flirting and sexual chemistry come naturally.

Men shoot themselves in the foot by trying to come across as sex gods when the woman knows nothing about them."

I look for "decent human being", "respects my humanity", "not a creep", plus a potential spark. What that looks like can be a lot of different things, and it's definitely not "I'm a sex god look at me"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I find Fab still a mine field as ordinary women on here can afford to be so choosy. The ratio of men to women is massive and therefore extremely difficult to convince someone you are a nice person who excels in sexual activity. Ladies give a few hints on how to jump to top of your list please

Men shoot themselves in the foot by trying to come across as sex gods when the woman knows nothing about them."

Reality is, that they could be a perfectly nice guy.

Who send polite messages and have a decent profile.

But an ordinary man doesn't have much chance of meeting an ordinary woman on here though.

People will be left on the shelf.

It's either try improve and get established, improve your value.

Or start lowering your standards.

Less than ordinary woman.

To be fair I'm not overwhelmed by your post at all OP

Yes, extremely ordinary woman here. But frankly also not a desperate one... And whilst I'm sure you 'excel' in the shagging department. I'd also like to meet folk I get along with on an outside the bedroom setting

By *amnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

tf1

Are ordinary women not allowed to be fussy then. Do you think we should just fuck anyone because you excel at sexual activity.

Maybe I should just be grateful huh

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Only difficult part might be the amount within your own location the amount of men on the site means nothing and that you're able to strike up a decent conversation after obviously reading their profile remember nothing is ever guaranteed as it needs to go both ways but a chat can just be that and not lead anywhere

By *mperfectwomanWoman  over a year ago

Near Morley

"I find Fab still a mine field as ordinary women on here can afford to be so choosy. The ratio of men to women is massive and therefore extremely difficult to convince someone you are a nice person who excels in sexual activity. Ladies give a few hints on how to jump to top of your list please "

How dare women be so choosy!

Men find it so difficult not to have the upper hand for once.

They walk in our shoes for 5 minutes and can’t stop winging lol

Life is such a b*%#^ pmsl

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

If you have to try hard to convince someone that you are nice person, I think there may be a chance that you aren't as nice as you think.

[Removed by poster at 28/03/23 17:49:40]

I feel like it can't be 'that' hard... I've got a date tomorrow night with a lovely woman I've been chatting with

In what way do you "excel" at sex....?

Great Dunmow

Life is such a b*%#^ pmsl"

Well one man - the OP. Please don't tar us all with the same brush.

Near Morley

Well one man - the OP. Please don't tar us all with the same brush. "

Apologies!!

You are absolutely right!

And glad you are. Some men do understand and are very successful on fab.

Great Dunmow

Well one man - the OP. Please don't tar us all with the same brush.

Apologies!!

You are absolutely right!

And glad you are. Some men do understand and are very successful on fab. "

Thank you for clarifying I've had my moments over many years here as single and couple (and seen the male twats from the other side so to speak(. I am fairly ordinary (maybe even below ordinary) but never found it that hard if put some effort in and have some patience and flexibility. It's just like real life chatting to ladies as human beings and not sex objects and in due course the good times flow....

By *rNice.Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

people are so full of shit ... dodgy profiles and pics ... you have better chance of meeting by going on a datng site ...

Manchester (she/her)

"people are so full of shit ... dodgy profiles and pics ... you have better chance of meeting by going on a datng site ..."

I wish you success in your ventures and finding what you're looking for

By *eeliciouschaosWoman  over a year ago

Wherever

From an ordinary woman’s perspective, let me tell you that the usual story of blaming ratio for your lack of success is total bollocks. Even if you swap the ratios and there was 100 women for one man, surprise surprise , I’d still be “so choosy” because I want to be.

From an ordinary woman’s perspective, let me tell you that the usual story of blaming ratio for your lack of success is total bollocks. Even if you swap the ratios and there was 100 women for one man, surprise surprise , I’d still be “so choosy” because I want to be. "

No the women would be mail order brides like they are in Russia.

Some are only choosy because the site allows them to be, which is fine. You can't blame them for taking advantage of it but it's purely because of the ratios.

Manchester (she/her)

From an ordinary woman’s perspective, let me tell you that the usual story of blaming ratio for your lack of success is total bollocks. Even if you swap the ratios and there was 100 women for one man, surprise surprise , I’d still be “so choosy” because I want to be.

Some are only choosy because the site allows them to be, which is fine. You can't blame them for taking advantage of it but it's purely because of the ratios. "

I think a lot of men profoundly misunderstand this.

If I have 1 bad option and 1 terrible option, I'm going to choose a good book and an early night.

If I have 50 bad options and 50 terrible options, I'm going to choose a good book and an early night.

I don't have to choose the least worst option.

Some are only choosy because the site allows them to be, which is fine. You can't blame them for taking advantage of it but it's purely because of the ratios.

If I have 1 bad option and 1 terrible option, I'm going to choose a good book and an early night.

If I have 50 bad options and 50 terrible options, I'm going to choose a good book and an early night.

I don't have to choose the least worst option."

But the odds are substantially in your favour to find just 1 good option. That's what you're missing.

Manchester (she/her)

But the odds are substantially in your favour to find just 1 good option. That's what you're missing. "

Sure. But if 100 women were looking at one man, I wouldn't make myself a mail order bride.

I'd get a lot more sleep and reading done

But the odds are substantially in your favour to find just 1 good option. That's what you're missing.

Sure. But if 100 women were looking at one man, I wouldn't make myself a mail order bride.

I'd get a lot more sleep and reading done "

They all be moaning too. That's the point.

So you agree, that is just simple mathematics.

It's like the women are the Casino on here, they have the overround margin.

Manchester (she/her)

"

No, I don't agree. Women would work out it wasn't worth it, or would try to work out how to improve their odds. They wouldn't lower their standards, they'd choose a good book/ movie/ over something they don't want.

Hell, my filters are set to fuck off - and have been for about three years - because I'd rather a good book than scrolling through all the bollocks on here.

No, I don't agree. Women would work out it wasn't worth it, or would try to work out how to improve their odds. They wouldn't lower their standards, they'd choose a good book/ movie/ over something they don't want.

Hell, my filters are set to fuck off - and have been for about three years - because I'd rather a good book than scrolling through all the bollocks on here."

You said sure.

I said nothing of them lowering their standards, an average man might have to.

An average woman on here can meet a much better than average man.

They know it too. Why the average men are left hanging.

Need that gif where Homer backs into the hedge about now

Manchester (she/her)

Hell, my filters are set to fuck off - and have been for about three years - because I'd rather a good book than scrolling through all the bollocks on here.

You said sure.

"

If the situations were reversed that would not happen. Is what I'm saying.

Maybe average men should think about a good book.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Always like to check who's near when threads mention ratios. Local to us right now 100 men, 25 women and 15 couples. It's never about ratios.

Every person is allowed to be choosy about who they have sex with. It's not a sliding scale OP. The very fact you hold that opinion is a turn off in itself

By *astesLikeMagicWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

OP perhaps tell these women that they're very ordinary and only being choosy due to the fact they're flattered by the ratios.

That'll get em to drop their drawers for you to show your sexual ability

You said sure.

Maybe average men should think about a good book."

It would though, women would be moving country etc.

They wouldn't be happy either.

See an average man on here unless they have a lot of status or something unique is rarely gonna meet a better than average woman.

Whereas an average woman can easily meet better than average men because it's predominantly for sex and the ratios give them that opportunity.

Manchester (she/her)

You said sure.

See an average man on here unless they have a lot of status or something unique is rarely gonna meet a better than average woman.

Whereas an average woman can easily meet better than average men because it's predominantly for sex and the ratios give them that opportunity.

"

I'm glad you are so in tune with knowing what everyone want and how they respond. I wish you luck with that.

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

There is nothing wrong with been choosy, ordinary or not. Who I choose to be intimate with is my decision. Let’s be honest, who would meet someone because they are ‘nice’.

Also the ratio of men to women isn’t as vast as everyone makes out. I only meet at clubs, so the pool of guys/gals I’m interested is a lot smaller. It cuts out all the meet now, I’m in your area, watch me wank shite at least

You said sure.

I'm glad you are so in tune with knowing what everyone want and how they respond. I wish you luck with that."

But what you're saying is just simply not true.

If roles were reversed there would be similar outcry.

They're not though. There is a reality to the situation.

If can either be addressed or ignored and sugarcoated.

The latter helps nobody.

People want to have fun on the site, they need to know how it works and possible solutions for it.

For a guy it's either increase your value or lower your standards.

Manchester (she/her)

You said sure.

I'm glad you are so in tune with knowing what everyone want and how they respond. I wish you luck with that.

The latter helps nobody.

People want to have fun on the site, they need to know how it works and possible solutions for it.

"

Ok, cool.

You said sure.

The latter helps nobody.

"

So basically men need to either become more attractive (physically/personality). Or be prepared to have sex with women they feel aren't worthy of them?... Sounds legit

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

" extremely difficult to convince someone you are a nice person who excels in sexual activity"

How do you know that you excel in sexual activity ?

You could have responded in the thread vs a PM... Top tip

yeovil

Ladies and gentlemen I apologise if I have offended anyone and was not my intention. It has totally been taken out of context. I am a normal guy passionate loving and caring but how do you get all that across to people even just to chat. I know I am not everyone’s favourite but there must be 1 female or couple who can see the good in me.

You said sure.

The latter helps nobody.

So basically men need to either become more attractive (physically/personality). Or be prepared to have sex with women they feel aren't worthy of them?... Sounds legit "

Happens all he time, see women on here who are like stepping stone verifications.

Then the guy is off meeting the people he truly desires.

"Ladies and gentlemen I apologise if I have offended anyone and was not my intention. It has totally been taken out of context. I am a normal guy passionate loving and caring but how do you get all that across to people even just to chat. I know I am not everyone’s favourite but there must be 1 female or couple who can see the good in me. "

No one is offended, people are trying to help you. LISTEN. It's all very good advice with some snark thrown in because people do tire of trying to help grown men who probably don't really want to listen.

OK was what you wanted to hear was ahhh poor you , life is just not fair , all those ordinary women just won't look at you and your sexcelling no fair. Does that help though?

By *moothGrooveWoman  over a year ago

Durham

As an ordinary woman, I can see from reading your post why you're struggling and it's nothing to do with us ordinary folks being able to be choosy!

Near Morley

Hell, my filters are set to fuck off - and have been for about three years - because I'd rather a good book than scrolling through all the bollocks on here."

I absolutely agree. It’s been a year for me. My longest was 7. I’d rather wait for a good thing than fall for a bad one. I call it self respect and no one will lower my standards.

By *osephrimmerMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh Aberdeen and Dublin

Did someone actually just write this?

Jings. Ho hum!

By *hop1987Man  over a year ago

Wakefield

Well that escalated quickly don’t think it did anything for the OPs chances of success though…. just saying

By *REEPALESTINEMan  over a year ago

derby

You got to have magic in your eyes and voice

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

Be someone I am attracted to aswell as a decent human... One is no good without the other but if I don't like the look of you then I don't need to find out if you are nice, so won't engage... And your version of good in bed (said differently, I know) is possibly different to mine... And it's always been the opposite, for me too so that would put me off

If you have to convince someone your a nice person, there is the problem. Either you are or your not. No convincing required.

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

Smile- chat - wash… treat a woman as though they’re like a real person not just a sex doll that’s a bit opinionated… and you’ll be fine

* please not Im not well known for my advice

Be what they're looking for. Simples.

You can only be yourself. Don't try and be someone you're not - because it'll all end in tears.

Your original post suggests that you're looking for some magic formula / password or trick to 'convince' ladies to give you a chance.

**NEWSFLASH** - There isn't one.

Learn to understand that you will appeal to only perhaps a handful of people - and not all of those might appeal to you.

Take time to read profiles, and make sure that your own is representative of yourself and provides the reader with enough information to go on.

(We can't give profile advice unless you specifically ask for it).

Pretty much everyone you message will look at your profile, BEFORE they even think about reading what you have sent them. If they're unimpressed or simply don't think you're for them, chances are they'll either delete it or not even open it.

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

Some of us ordinary women only go for extraordinary…

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

"Some of us ordinary women only go for extraordinary… "

You saucy flirt!! Ok - i’ll

Meet you xx

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

If you are expecting something then are you classed as a nice person

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

You said sure.

"

Better than average in what way ?

Most of the time with the male attitude, I prefer a good book or podcast. With respect, you cannot speak from a woman's perspective on sex

"Some of us ordinary women only go for extraordinary… "

You could hardly be described as ordinary

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

"Some of us ordinary women only go for extraordinary…

You saucy flirt!! Ok - i’ll

Meet you xx "

FINALLY!!!

I have always treated here on fab as I do the usual bar ... talk to me as you would if you just met me at the bar and contrary to what is often said have replied to many messages that start with Hi!

To be honest ... the well thought out messages that quote my profile haven't worked for me as that formula isn't possible in the off fab world!

Just be yourself and treat ladies as you do in life!

You said sure.

Most of the time with the male attitude, I prefer a good book or podcast. With respect, you cannot speak from a woman's perspective on sex"

When you get some 30 year old Gerard Butler lookalike who's 6 foot+ ripped and has a 9 inch cock, fucks like a machine playing with Plain Jane Sharon who's a mid 40s frumpy, single mother of 3.

This happens frequently on here.

You don't get a balding, middle aged man with a beer belly and 5 inch cock meeting a hot young lady off here though.

Not unless he was wiring some money.

By *orayFWoman  over a year ago

Moray

"The attitude that ordinary women can afford to be choosy is one of the main things that immediately puts me off. It implies that only the most attractive of women are entitled to choice in their partners.

To get my attention simply be attractive *to me* and respectful *of me*. "

This, 100%

You said sure.

Most of the time with the male attitude, I prefer a good book or podcast. With respect, you cannot speak from a woman's perspective on sex

When you get some 30 year old Gerard Butler lookalike who's 6 foot+ ripped and has a 9 inch cock, fucks like a machine playing with Plain Jane Sharon who's a mid 40s frumpy, single mother of 3.

You don't get a balding, middle aged man with a beer belly and 5 inch cock meeting a hot young lady off here though.

"

How do you know she's not attractive to him? You don't get to be the arbiter of other people's attraction

You said sure.

How do you know she's not attractive to him? You don't get to be the arbiter of other people's attraction "

This is obviously a great scenario for Sharon.

You can't blame her.

And he might be but then his new verifications tell a different story.

And some people have to start somewhere.

By *eeliciouschaosWoman  over a year ago

Wherever

You said sure.

"

For real

It’s getting ridiculous now.

yeovil

Well I must say most successful post I have ever posted. Such a massive response. And still going wow

You said sure.

For real

It’s getting ridiculous now. "

I thought that was a very expansive answer to the question I was asked.

By *rismilesWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 29/03/23 16:06:55]

Belfast

" When you get some 30 year old Gerard Butler lookalike who's 6 foot+ ripped and has a 9 inch cock, fucks like a machine playing with Plain Jane Sharon who's a mid 40s frumpy, single mother of 3.

"

Each time I see a comparison like this on Fab it gets funnier and funnier. You’re showing your arses a bit lads!

So because men on here are happy, née CHARITABLE to go for women they consider to be less attractive than them, we should do the same? if your commitment to your own standards jumps out the window at the chance of a shag, you aren’t really in a position to criticise women who have the conviction to stick to their own - regardless of how far fetched you feel they are!

P.S. as someone pointed out too… maybe Gerard Butler fancies the fuck out of plain Jane Sharon. Tenner says he messaged her first anyways!

" When you get some 30 year old Gerard Butler lookalike who's 6 foot+ ripped and has a 9 inch cock, fucks like a machine playing with Plain Jane Sharon who's a mid 40s frumpy, single mother of 3.

Each time I see a comparison like this on Fab it gets funnier and funnier. You’re showing your arses a bit lads!

So because men on here are happy, née CHARITABLE to go for women they consider to be less attractive than them, we should do the same? if your commitment to your own standards jumps out the window at the chance of a shag, you aren’t really in a position to criticise women who have the conviction to stick to their own - regardless of how far fetched you feel they are!

P.S. as someone pointed out too… maybe Gerard Butler fancies the fuck out of plain Jane Sharon. Tenner says he messaged her first anyways!

"

No I'm not saying that.

I'm saying the average guy is pretty fucked (and not in the good way)

Of trying to meet an average woman on here.

He might of been able to chat Sharon up at the pub with a bit of charm but on here no chance.

So they need to be aware of the reality.

It's either improve yourself or lower your sights, if he excels at sex, get some good verifications where people say he does.

Sharon is mostly aware why Gerard messaged her first, she's having a whale of a time. Good for Sharon.

She's waiting for the Ryan Reynolds lookalike now too.

Belfast

No I'm not saying that.

He might of been able to chat Sharon up at the pub with a bit of charm but on here no chance.

It's either improve yourself or lower your sights, if he excels at sex, get some good verifications where people say he does.

Sharon is mostly aware why Gerard messaged her first, she's having a whale of a time. Good for Sharon.

"

“Improve yourself or lower your sights” should honestly be the baseline advice for every man on here. It’s already been said many times before but men join this site expecting that every woman on here is up for it anytime, anywhere with anyone and are therefore baffled why they can’t get a meet (usually with minimal effort) from someone they consider “ordinary.” Even with the greatest of efforts, “there’s someone for everyone” doesn’t apply here because the site is only representative of a small percentage of the population. No one who signs up is entitled to a shag.

What the OP (and most men on Fab to be fair) fail to take into account is that looks are only a portion of what takes someone from average to extraordinary. Case in point - Ryan Reynolds himself could drop me a message on here but if he sent me an unsolicited dick pic, he’d be straight on the blocklist

By *ustysweetcheeks69Woman  over a year ago

exeter

"Only speaking for myself

Read my profile and respect my wishes. Show me you've read my profile. (So if I refer to clubs, you might say "I haven't been to any clubs" - that's showing. Telling is "I read your profile." Yes. Everyone says that)

Show some personality in what you say.

Have an interesting profile (say something about you, have varied pictures)"

This

No I'm not saying that.

“Improve yourself or lower your sights” should honestly be the baseline advice for every man on here. It’s already been said many times before but men join this site expecting that every woman on here is up for it anytime, anywhere with anyone and are therefore baffled why they can’t get a meet (usually with minimal effort) from someone they consider “ordinary.” Even with the greatest of efforts, “there’s someone for everyone” doesn’t apply here because the site is only representative of a small percentage of the population. No one who signs up is entitled to a shag.

What the OP (and most men on Fab to be fair) fail to take into account is that looks are only a portion of what takes someone from average to extraordinary. Case in point - Ryan Reynolds himself could drop me a message on here but if he sent me an unsolicited dick pic, he’d be straight on the blocklist "

Yes, some just join but aren't aware though and they are told it's because you sent the wrong message, your profile wasn't good enough etc.

Which isn't the case, they are just in a fierce competition.

Bullshit

No way you'd block Ryan.

Belfast

No I'm not saying that.

What the OP (and most men on Fab to be fair) fail to take into account is that looks are only a portion of what takes someone from average to extraordinary. Case in point - Ryan Reynolds himself could drop me a message on here but if he sent me an unsolicited dick pic, he’d be straight on the blocklist

Yes, some just join but aren't aware though and they are told it's because you sent the wrong message, your profile wasn't good enough etc.

Bullshit

No way you'd block Ryan.

"

Hmm, those can be factors too though. As well as their attractiveness. I used to happily tell people the reason I wasn’t interested but it always led to another 5 messages of bargaining and/or abuse so I simply block now.

And 100% I would! Doesn’t matter how attractive someone was, if they were a dickhead I physically could not sleep with them. I don’t find him funny anyway so I would have blocked him without the dick pic

Coincidentally, there is a thread running right now in another forum asking whether people have slept with someone they do not find attractive… no prizes for guessing which gender is mostly answering yes and which is mostly answering no

No I'm not saying that.

"

I'm sorry but you're talking absolute bollocks.

I lower my standards for nobody. I'm only interested in those I find attractive.

No I'm not saying that.

Bullshit

No way you'd block Ryan.

Hmm, those can be factors too though. As well as their attractiveness. I used to happily tell people the reason I wasn’t interested but it always led to another 5 messages of bargaining and/or abuse so I simply block now.

And 100% I would! Doesn’t matter how attractive someone was, if they were a dickhead I physically could not sleep with them. I don’t find him funny anyway so I would have blocked him without the dick pic

Coincidentally, there is a thread running right now in another forum asking whether people have slept with someone they do not find attractive… no prizes for guessing which gender is mostly answering yes and which is mostly answering no "

Poor old Dave is tailoring his messages and has copy and pasted Mark Twain onto his profile but Sharon still doesn't want to suck his cock.

Gerard only had 'will fill in later' on his and messaged 'Hi sexy'

I find that hard to believe about Ryan though.

There you go then, the men are openly admitting it.

Sharon was wondering why Gerard never messaged her again and now he's meeting Jennifer Aniston lookalike.

No I'm not saying that.

I'm sorry but you're talking absolute bollocks.

I lower my standards for nobody. I'm only interested in those I find attractive. "

Godspeed brother

Belfast

No I'm not saying that.

Bullshit

No way you'd block Ryan.

Coincidentally, there is a thread running right now in another forum asking whether people have slept with someone they do not find attractive… no prizes for guessing which gender is mostly answering yes and which is mostly answering no

Poor old Dave is tailoring his messages and has copy and pasted Mark Twain onto his profile but Sharon still doesn't want to suck his cock.

Sharon was wondering why Gerard never messaged her again and now he's meeting Jennifer Aniston lookalike.

"

Nope. By and large that’s absolutely NONSENSE that men tell themselves to feel better on here. I resent the implication that “nice guys” are being missed out on. Who’s to say the attractive ripped aren’t both attractive and ripped but also nice!? You can find it hard to believe all you want, it’s possible to find people who meet your standards in both looks and personality and I refuse to compromise on either.

With all due respect to Dave, he can write the wordiest loveliest message possible, if he looks like Phil Mitchell I’m not throwing him a bone. Pun absolutely intended.

No I'm not saying that.

Bullshit

No way you'd block Ryan.

Nope. By and large that’s absolutely NONSENSE that men tell themselves to feel better on here. I resent the implication that “nice guys” are being missed out on. Who’s to say the attractive ripped aren’t both attractive and ripped but also nice!? You can find it hard to believe all you want, it’s possible to find people who meet your standards in both looks and personality and I refuse to compromise on either.

With all due respect to Dave, he can write the wordiest loveliest message possible, if he looks like Phil Mitchell I’m not throwing him a bone. Pun absolutely intended. "

Yeah it not always the case, of course they can be the full package too.

There can be perfectly reasonable, nice guys who are left on the shelf though.

Sharon thinks she got Gerard, she can get Tom Hardy too.

You get out what put in on here.

It's a marathon not a sprint for most. Takes a bit of time getting established.

Hey Phil Mitchell got some decent women on that show.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You have to be attractive to me.

If you've done enough to get me to notice you and you've done enough to let me see you and know about you, then you'll be in a strong enough position to be considered.

By *xxLandNxxxCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Attend socials and club meets. Make connections with people face to face and let your personality shine through.

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

ordinary women?

By *orizontaljoggingMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"Are ordinary women not allowed to be fussy then. Do you think we should just fuck anyone because you excel at sexual activity.

Maybe I should just be grateful huh"

This is exactly the reason that so many get left on the shelf. You should never have to feel grateful for attention. I send messages, hardly any are replied too but I don’t sulk. I learn and try and grow as a person. For me a knockback is an opportunity to learn.

Everyone is entitled to be choosey after all why should you have to justify why you don’t want sexual ecstasy from a sex god with zero personality or you could get into bed, relaxed and comfortable with someone who knows how to not induce pressure…..

Ordinary women I am sex pot horny fucker that screams with delight I am good at sucking cock

By *d4fun73Man  over a year ago

Shipley

"Ordinary women I am sex pot horny fucker that screams with delight I am good at sucking cock "

I'd have to test that out

Would you now trust I have never been ordinary hahahaha I look sweet and innocent but I am a minx hahaha

Shipley

"Would you now trust I have never been ordinary hahahaha I look sweet and innocent but I am a minx hahaha "

I don't want ordinary, extraordinary yes please

Or different so I been told but sex and enjoying yourself is for everyone that saying there is someone for everyone love or is it just to make feel better hahaha hahaha

Shipley

"Or different so I been told but sex and enjoying yourself is for everyone that saying there is someone for everyone love or is it just to make feel better hahaha hahaha "

Different is good, mixes it up a bit.

So many red flags in the OP. 'I'm so wonderful, why don't these lesser beings bow down to me?'

In my experience, 100% of the guys that told us they were great at sex were the complete opposite. The most common one is 'I'm great at going down on a woman'

I have met loads of single guys that said they was good at licking and sex and good at it and I have met some really nice men and one who is special

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

profile content is everything to those who don't know you and haven't met you yet...

more pics (not all of your man bits)

and a better thought out write up will go a long way towards helping...

If you pm a lady who matches your expectations (from what she is here looking for, not just what you want) be polite, be patient, try to be understanding... flattery is a dying art...

Just don't come across as a knob who reduces ladies to their useful lady parts and you might get some joy.

Good luck.

It must be yous with the problem not the single men hahaha

"I have met loads of single guys that said they was good at licking and sex and good at it and I have met some really nice men and one who is special "

It's usually licking they say they're good at. The one guy that can make J cum by licking never mentioned that he was good.

The majority of guys we meet don't usually tell us how good they are.

» Add a new message to this topic