FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First messages

First messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As someone relatively new to the site and the internet scene ,but not the scene i,d like some advice.

When sending messages to women / couples how can you suss out what to send ?

Some want nice introductions and other want the full on dirty what I'm gonna do to you message. Gets a bit confusing sometimes !!

So come in all you women and couples tell me what you think is best . ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

try reading the profile and not just looking at the pics!!!

Good luck

By *coobyroo218Couple  over a year ago

Guernsey

Deffinatly not a one liner.

Like said read the profile and try to answer some of whats in there, a bit about yourself, does not need to be chapter and verse but long enough to get the interest.

Remember you are fighting against 1000's of other people to get their attention so sell yourself.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Definitely not what you want to do to me! That would get deleted straight away (and private notes put on your profile to remind me to avoid like the plague)

Read my profile, make it personal and end with a decent question which gives me something to respond to, messages like, 'Hi, love your pics' whilst it is complimentary, doesn't really give me anything to respond to.

By *nionjil lunionjackCouple  over a year ago

our town

"Definitely not what you want to do to me! That would get deleted straight away (and private notes put on your profile to remind me to avoid like the plague)

Read my profile, make it personal and end with a decent question which gives me something to respond to, messages like, 'Hi, love your pics' whilst it is complimentary, doesn't really give me anything to respond to. "

& be polite! lol

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Definitely not what you want to do to me! That would get deleted straight away (and private notes put on your profile to remind me to avoid like the plague)

Read my profile, make it personal and end with a decent question which gives me something to respond to, messages like, 'Hi, love your pics' whilst it is complimentary, doesn't really give me anything to respond to. "

"Hi. Love your pics. Tell me - was that photo with you hanging face downwards uncomfortable?"

Something like that...

[Removed by poster at 13/01/13 20:45:00]

"As someone relatively new to the site and the internet scene ,but not the scene i,d like some advice.

Some want nice introductions and other want the full on dirty what I'm gonna do to you message. Gets a bit confusing sometimes !!

"

i dont get why most women say "no one liners" id rather sumone just said "hi,how are u? ti be honest if yur pics are hot il reply no matter what u say in the message

"As someone relatively new to the site and the internet scene ,but not the scene i,d like some advice.

i dont get why most women say "no one liners" id rather sumone just said "hi,how are u? ti be honest if yur pics are hot il reply no matter what u say in the message "

Hi, how are u?

This is the classic question that comes up time and time again, as do the same old answers!!

The main answer that comes up is 'Read the profile' - I can supply a list of so called 'single' women in my area who regularly log on who have sweet FA on their profile! At best they say 'fill in later' (some have been on this site over a year, just how late is later?), or ' looking for fun'. They also generally have no pics.

It is INCREDIBLY difficult to write a thoughtfull, interesting, engaging opening message to someone who has fuck all on their profile, despite what anybody tells you!

I have to agree with you pump.....how can you respond to things like....fill this in later !!!

And the one i hate is ...please send a face pic i will send one in return because of my job I cant put one on .

What a load of bollocks. I work in the public eye and have been recognised a few times in the street but everyone seems mature enough not to go shouting it round the tree tops , as one person put after bumping into them in a club , your secret is safe with me just like i hope mine is with you.

i find that if someone has read my profile and its mentioned something about it will get further with the message than just a read delete.

1st messages can be daunting but if you are yourself it will show.

"i find that if someone has read my profile and its mentioned something about it will get further with the message than just a read delete.

1st messages can be daunting but if you are yourself it will show. "

Ok, first off, again I'll ask the question of 'how can you read a profile that has fuck all on it'? Trust me, there are many!!

Now, having just read YOUR profile, I have read that your not interested in meeting, you are here for the chatrooms and forum banter. You also state that there is 'no point filling in a proper profile as no one reads it', well that might be the case BUT if you are only here for chat, forum & existing friends, why not hide your profile? That way you wouldn't get the annoying messages.

Everytime I do a search in my area there are at least a DOZEN profiles who say 'not meeting, chatting to fiends only, don't message me, blah blah blah' - why the hell don't they hide their profiles then so they don't keep on coming up in the searches??

It just seems like common sense to me, don't get it

I agree. I posted something similar in another thread saying the same. If you're not meeting or dont want blokes then at least put it in your status. Not in the last line of your profile. Even better, as above, hide it.

Be creative and different!

By *witch mix vanillaCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"i find that if someone has read my profile and its mentioned something about it will get further with the message than just a read delete.

Ok, first off, again I'll ask the question of 'how can you read a profile that has fuck all on it'? Trust me, there are many!!

Now, having just read YOUR profile, I have read that your not interested in meeting, you are here for the chatrooms and forum banter. You also state that there is 'no point filling in a proper profile as no one reads it', well that might be the case BUT if you are only here for chat, forum & existing friends, why not hide your profile? That way you wouldn't get the annoying messages.

Everytime I do a search in my area there are at least a DOZEN profiles who say 'not meeting, chatting to fiends only, don't message me, blah blah blah' - why the hell don't they hide their profiles then so they don't keep on coming up in the searches??

It just seems like common sense to me, don't get it "

With an attitude that seems to be bitter and twisted, no wonder you struggle.

Lighten up and have a laugh, look at it as it is a lot of fun on this site, and it is to make friends.

As they always say when your not looking things happen!

I dont get annoying messages as I just use the delete button

oh and why should I hide my profile? no rules how I can use my profile or have it as I want it

It just seems like common sense to me, don't get it

With an attitude that seems to be bitter and twisted, no wonder you struggle.

Lighten up and have a laugh, look at it as it is a lot of fun on this site, and it is to make friends.

As they always say when your not looking things happen!"

+1

I have to Laff..... I started this thread for advice and it seems to have turned into a profile fight....lmao

I don't suppose it matters what's on your profile . Some have loads , some have nothing .

The ones with nothing on I've learned to leave alone . Example .... I came across one that's said " ask me anything " so I asked her why do they call orange jam marmalade , makes my kids Laff !!

She didn't find it funny and the reply I got was .... You prick you are blocked .

Maybe there should have been more on there . But as a single bloke its hard on here and I was just looking for opinions.

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

"try reading the profile and not just looking at the pics!!!

Good luck"

This is the best advice to give, just because a woman is being a little bit of a hussy or slut in the pictures doesn't mean that you should approach her like that!

Read the profile. To prove the point we've been logged in all day today as I'm working rom home, & have received endless messages from single guys. Only two have receieved an appropriate response because they were the only one who actually read our profile from start to finish.....

Good Luck x

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

"try reading the profile and not just looking at the pics!!!

Good luck

This is the best advice to give, just because a woman is being a little bit of a hussy or slut in the pictures doesn't mean that you should approach her like that!

Read the profile. To prove the point we've been logged in all day today as I'm working rom home, & have received endless messages from single guys. Only two have receieved an appropriate response because they were the only one who actually read our profile from start to finish.....

Good Luck x"

Since posting that we've had four messages, to prove the point, not one had read the profile first!

All deleted without being read.

Are we being rude? I think not, it is rude to just message people without even reading their profile x

» Add a new message to this topic