FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Attention

Attention

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m terrible at this fab business. How does one garner some attention for women whilst still maintaining a private profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rancois Du BoisMan  over a year ago

The wrong side of the tracks.

You’ve got a few typos in your headline on your profile.

Describe yourself better with words.

Why are you hidden? Most will assume cheating until explained otherwise. It’s worth pointing out that cheating is not and never has been part of swinging.

Your scribbled out picture shows nothing at all as someone else is in it!

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

A profile pic would help to start with.

Mrs

By *amLaraCroftWoman  over a year ago

London

If you want to be anonymous it’s still better to have a picture of any part of you … you can still be anonymous but easy to remember

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When your profile is so locked down and anonymous why would anyone want to engage with you?

There are literally thousands of other more open guys with interesting profiles to choose from.

"When your profile is so locked down and anonymous why would anyone want to engage with you?

There are literally thousands of other more open guys with interesting profiles to choose from. "

This

By *hilledGuyClactonMan  over a year ago

Witham

From the wording on your pf some might not bother.

You say you're private etc and may take a while getting to know.Most people I know would want a face picture within a message or two.Sounds like you wouldn't send one,unless you've been chatting for a while.Might turn some of.

Also some ppl might automatically delete your message without even opening it, because of no pf picture.

By *ack Genuine BullMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Effort in = Rewards out!

And so far, you have made no effort whatsoever!

By *amelaXTV/TS  over a year ago

Swindon

As a straight guy, you've got so much competition. So think what might make your profile stand out.

Good look on here, there are some lovely people xx

By *ightNWet69Woman  over a year ago

dark side of the moon

I'd have a think about how best to present your profile, most will check out your profile before even replying. You state your opening messages are rubbish so why would anyone reply to one? There's lots of threads on this very subject & lots of great advice on how to build a good profile & show yourself in a good light.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

You have no pictures and no information about yourself beyond that if you do message you're probably going to be crap at the talking part.

I'm not really sure that fab is the way for you.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

We all want privacy

Many will delete you with no profile pic ,your pics arent great op.Take some more ,you can still have pics and be anonymous,most wouldnt recognise you in clothes with your head cropped.

Like others have said people wont engage with those who arent forthcoming with pics/info.

By *amantha_JadeWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

No profile picture, two public pics that show very little effort, a bio that implies you’re no good at talking and a very crass profile title and status update with typos. Why would anyone respond when there’s hundreds of other guys with great bios, pics and a bit more charm? Have a look at some other guys profiles for ideas

By *ickD80Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I’m sure most women on here get enough attention so they don’t need you to garner attention for them…

If you meant to ask how one garners attention from women then removing the picture of 2 blokes holding pints with scribble over their faces from your profile would probably be a good start….we don’t know which one is meant to be you but it could be a picture of any 2 random blokes anyway. All that picture tells us is that you couldn’t be bothered to spend more than 2 seconds editing out the faces so you just scribbled over them rather than taking the time to do it neatly. There’s a difference between being private and carelessly scribbling over a picture to hide the faces. Think about the impression that gives anyone who looks at your profile about what sort of a person you are, do you think someone will see that and think that you’re a considerate, respectful, conscientious person who appreciates that you need to put a bit of effort in to get someone to be interested in you or do you think they’ll assume you’re someone who can’t be bothered to put yourself out for other people and thinks that you can do the bare minimum and still get what you want and then complains when you don’t get what you want….

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

Tbh if you messaged us and you didn't have a profile pic to at least start with we would automatically assume your fake. If you did have a picture but nothing else we would just delete your message because there is nothing on there that would entice us..you have to make yourself noticible and your really not.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I’m terrible at this fab business. How does one garner some attention for women whilst still maintaining a private profile?"

A profile pic of your body doesn't mean you will be recognised but it will garner more attention on here

By *oupleSouthEast69Couple  over a year ago

brighton

"I’m terrible at this fab business. How does one garner some attention for women whilst still maintaining a private profile?"

You can't. Sorry! Women and couples have hundreds of single men to choose from so there is really no need to talk to someone that a) we can't see their face and be sure we'd be interested and b) expects us to do the work to find out what they are into.

Fab just won't yield anything for you if you're too anxious about privacy.

Simple. You don't.

By *eautifully-TwistedWoman  over a year ago

Telford

No pics no reply.

There is no point unless I'm attracted to someone, you seem to be looking for just conversation but I'm not , sp I wouldn't engage myself.

» Add a new message to this topic