FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > When one half of the couple attention but the other doe not

When one half of the couple attention but the other doe not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So do many couples experience in clubs that the female gets lots of attention in couples fun in group rooms (both women and men) but the gent doesn’t seem to attract it and ends up being a bit like a spare part. Maybe a confidence thing or just not that appealing to others lol

Not jealous let’s get that out the way likes her having fun but always seems to be an uneven attraction. However being a cuck is a turn off.

If she spots it she stops straight away but that’s not fair on her.

Is that common in couple play?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Ok maybe just me then. Perhaps time to give up swinging scene.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

No we play as a couple so always fully involved

By *omtom7Man  over a year ago

Tralee

Yeah this does happen a fair bit.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We think some (not all!) couples actually use clubs as a way to achieve the elusive FFM and deliberately try to sideline the other male.

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

[Removed by poster at 26/04/23 07:47:23]

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

Sometimes it's the opposite, it's my male partner who gets much more attention. But there is 3 in our relationship: me, him and the spikey gloves lol. And it's the gloves, worn by him, that help him achieve that.

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

I would find that a major turn off we only play as a couple so if my husband was deliberately being left out we would get up and leave ..

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

If someone isn't into us both then it's a no, we've had it both ways people more interested in the Mr than me and vice versa, it's all or nothing.

I do think some profiles do only show the women so the woman is bound to get more attention than the man.

Mrs

By *hogun300Man  over a year ago

Dundee

"So do many couples experience in clubs that the female gets lots of attention in couples fun in group rooms (both women and men) but the gent doesn’t seem to attract it and ends up being a bit like a spare part. Maybe a confidence thing or just not that appealing to others lol

Not jealous let’s get that out the way likes her having fun but always seems to be an uneven attraction. However being a cuck is a turn off.

Is that common in couple play?"

Can be both ways depending on the night. Though myself and partner don't really play as a couple so usually solo ventures anyway.

Yeah this happens a lot at clubs and private meets. We play as a couple. When she sees this happen she will stop immediately.

I get it that some couples are looking for ffm but be honest with others.

This even happens with arranged meets when we have met for drinks beforehand and clearly stated our preferences. When we meet he blatently gets left out.

xx

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

"So do many couples experience in clubs that the female gets lots of attention in couples fun in group rooms (both women and men) but the gent doesn’t seem to attract it and ends up being a bit like a spare part. Maybe a confidence thing or just not that appealing to others lol

So many guys don’t make the effort compared to their partner. It’s so disappointing.

To be fair she is fit and I’m punching above my weight so not surprising really

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

yes the woman of the couple has kept herself in shape and is still attractive and her beer swilling husband hasn't i get that...... Its probably why most couples only display pics of the woman

By *aramelloMan  over a year ago

Walsall

Every couples dynamics are different. Some do straight swap, some husbands watch whilst she fucks but funnily enough no women just watch whilst their man fucks others.

Why is it that men often have to “convince” their partners to fuck other men yet majority of women don’t like it the other way round?

There’s an easy way to separate the wheat from the chaff here. Just ask the female when the last time she fucked another man was. Simple

By *s-two-75Couple  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/04/23 17:51:45]

Is that common in couple play?

yes the woman of the couple has kept herself in shape and is still attractive and her beer swilling husband hasn't i get that...... Its probably why most couples only display pics of the woman "

Your assumption is wrong in this case hubby is a keen cyclist and goes gym 3 nights a week so is no chubby beer swiller

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

nope never bothered us we went into this scene eyes wide open ...but we had our rules before we were cuckold our rule was if ones not happy then both not happy ie it never happend when meeting a couple thats how it worked we never had to use it often as we both knew our types ..... as for the one sided ness im afraid your on a scene that will always make the woman the main target its down to you as a couple how you work that there are couples who only play if all play but they are far and few between it seems there are more couples where the men enjoy their other halfs playing more than them ..

us well it never been that way hes alway enjoyed me with others for you you need to sit down with your partner and talk set some new ground rules that suit you both ...one sided relationships dont work on this scene unless its a cuckold thing or a kink like dom/sub

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

"yes the woman of the couple has kept herself in shape and is still attractive and her beer swilling husband hasn't i get that...... Its probably why most couples only display pics of the woman "

clearly does not look at profiles or been to a club ... the men AND women are of all shapes n size's and more often than not the man is in a more gym look than the woman ...not that it matter to me these are the best clubs where there a broad mix i hate club night that are full of false women n men give me a mixed club anyday alot more friendly and alot more fun .... also is that not a rude thing to say a fit woman or man with a larger woman or man they are clearly in love and together the word is not picture perfect niether are couples

By *ustus555Couple  over a year ago

NG 21

It does happen A LOT. most of the time I take it as I love to see Claire enjoy other ppl. I don't yet know how she does it but when it's not all inclusive so to speak she has a way of backing out of a situation. But that's " justuss"

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

We play together or not at all

By *ebootCouple  over a year ago

Telford

There’s been situations where I (mr) have had all the attention and situations where Mrs R has, the key thing is, as long as we’re both having fun, that’s all that matters, regardless of the dynamics or what’s happening - because it’s often situational and based on how comfortable we are at that moment or with who we are with.

So unless we’re both having fun, neither of us do, and as a couple we are hyper aware of each other and make sure we communicate all the time - whether vocally or visually.

By *adCherriesCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire/Northwest

"We think some (not all!) couples actually use clubs as a way to achieve the elusive FFM and deliberately try to sideline the other male. "

Ha ha oh yes nail on the head! Very early on in our swinging adventures we met another couple in a club..

everything was going well and they suggested a private room.. once in and we're all on the bed and the other guy got one side of my wife and the lady on the other.. they then pushed me off the bed with thier feet lol

I raised the alarm and we left instantly! We laugh about it now but at the time I felt a bit shitty. But then we met some decent couples who learnt us the ropes and how to spot the unicorn hunting couples.

We only play straight now no girl on girl at all not even kissing! We find that keeps them away and we only play together in clubs with no seperation

By *ickD80Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Why doesn’t you wife make sure you’re involved from the start rather than leaving you on the sidelines if it’s such a big deal for you both? Why are you sat on the sidelines waiting to be invited in rather than just getting involved? Why don’t you chat with the other couple before hand and tell them that you want to play together to make sure that’s what they want too? You give the impression that you attend clubs and play as a couple a lot so why do you have to ask on here if it’s a common occurrence rather than being able to tell for yourself from what you’ve witnessed from your vast experience of attending clubs? If your wife is getting a lot of attention and you’re left on the sidelines but you’re not jealous because you like to see her having fun then it shouldn’t matter that you don’t get turned on by being a cuck because that’s very different from what being a cuck is…a cuck isn’t allowed to join in and is only allowed to watch, a cuck will most likely feel jealous and his partner will want him to feel jealous. Why does your wife stop when she notices you’re on the sidelines rather than carrying on but getting you involved? Is it awkward when your wife puts a stop to everything and says it’s because you weren’t getting involved?

By *eyeYCouple  over a year ago

Nr Leicester

"

Ha ha oh yes nail on the head! Very early on in our swinging adventures we met another couple in a club..

everything was going well and they suggested a private room.. once in and we're all on the bed and the other guy got one side of my wife and the lady on the other.. they then pushed me off the bed with thier feet "

WOW!!! I have been a little guilty of not noticing D being a little ignored when caught up in the moment, but that's shit!!

"We think some (not all!) couples actually use clubs as a way to achieve the elusive FFM and deliberately try to sideline the other male.

everything was going well and they suggested a private room.. once in and we're all on the bed and the other guy got one side of my wife and the lady on the other.. they then pushed me off the bed with thier feet lol

I raised the alarm and we left instantly! We laugh about it now but at the time I felt a bit shitty. But then we met some decent couples who learnt us the ropes and how to spot the unicorn hunting couples.

We only play straight now no girl on girl at all not even kissing! We find that keeps them away and we only play together in clubs with no seperation "

Wow.

What’s pair of twats they were.

We only play with single guys but I do suspect they’re more interested in my wife too!

It’s all part of the experience. Doesn’t matter what sort of attention we are getting, if the dynamic they are looking for doesn’t match ours then we don’t play, simple.

If my man is not getting any attention then he will get 100% of mine

"We think some (not all!) couples actually use clubs as a way to achieve the elusive FFM and deliberately try to sideline the other male.

We only play straight now no girl on girl at all not even kissing! We find that keeps them away and we only play together in clubs with no seperation "

Wow that's horrible.

I (Mr) would of absolutely ragging if that happened to me.

If we are with a couple, we don't like to see anyone left out.

Yes it's hard to get a mff because most single women stick to the single guys, but a mfmf or mmff are great fun with the right couple.

Because we are only looking for single men my husband loves me getting all the attention it really turns him on.

He does love to be social too though and gets a lot of attention when we are at a club ect.

But when it comes to playing he’d rather it was all for me.

I’ve got no complaints about that either

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Oh wow ,thats rude

I'm half a Couple & with couples they'd have to want us both.I'm straight anyway so most couples aren't interested in just me anyway.

If we play alone i'd only meey single men although jack my partner meets couples on his own with my encouragement.

Its not on to single out one half of a couple and leave the other out.

» Add a new message to this topic