FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Cuckold

Cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uality Couple xxx OP   Couple 50 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Does anybody suspect that they are cuckold for controlling purposes????

ie you get your wife to allow others to use her body……. It’s the ultimate control no????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eresa_cdslutTV/TS 50 weeks ago

Bodmin

In my experience it depends on the couples dynamic. I have several long term relationships where I am used as a plaything by both. In some couples the female is very sub, in others it is the male that is sub, often cross dressed and/or in a maids outfit to increase the pleasure he gets from it.

By *omtom7Man 50 weeks ago

Tralee

"Does anybody suspect that they are cuckold for controlling purposes????

ie you get your wife to allow others to use her body……. It’s the ultimate control no???? "

That's an interesting point of view, hadn't thought of it that way. I've a funny feeling if you thought that way it would be more domme wife sharing than cuckold.

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

Interesting perspective. There is a school of thought - supported by some anecdotal evidence from a previous life as a bull - that some men are convinced that their partners will cheat, so cuckolding becomes a way of having some control over that.

In that sense it may provide a measure of psychological safety for the man, but the relationship is ultimately on rocky ground and likely to fail once the leap is made.

Suspect the above applies to a small minority, though, and most cuckold couples have arrived at a shift in their dynamic that works well for both of them within a committed relationship. M

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

ie you get your wife to allow others to use her body……. It’s the ultimate control no???? "

It actually is

Well in some cases could be the only control, cause the partner would enjoy outside of the couple anyway.

By *r Mind CandyMan 50 weeks ago

Cheshire

Yes, this is exactly what is happening, everyone except the cuck in this scenario is getting used, but as long as it’s consensual, and mutually beneficial then it’s all good

Bull is getting used to fulfil their fantasies, wife is getting used by the bull.

As a bull I know my place, I’m only in charge because they let me, cuck is only cuck because he wants to be, she is only getting fucked because she wants to be fucked by me.

I know that I’m being used to fulfill their fantasy, and feel hugely privileged they have chosen me, therefore I work hard to make the experience as satisfying and rewarding as possible for them.

By *r_PinkMan 50 weeks ago

london stratford

My first ever meet from here was like this.

We flirted on cam and then I got invited to their place.

When I got there, we spent 1/2 the night talking and explaining how we both got in to the swing scene.

After I explained my own story, the husband told me how he had caught her cheating and in his words "I had the choice of splitting up or accepting and being part of it". This way he could be in control and enjoy it with his wife.

I actually told him that he sounded like a cuckold (A term they had never heard of before) and she agreed as, in her words to him "you know I love you, but also need more". He agreed with her, then sat in the corner wanking furiously while I fucked her.

By *w_cuckCouple 50 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

Our experience is slightly different.

My wife has always been highly sexed and at the start I was able to nearly satisfy her but we introduced other men for mfm pkaybto give her what she really wanted. Due to the fact I loved and respected my wife I did not feel able to do some of the naughtier things with her but an additional man could.

With one guy it turned into a regular long term thing and she started meeting him alone which I was OK with then after about 5 months I felt left out a but like she was having an affair so to get me more involved we started cuckold play and now I am a full cuckold husband.

Due to a medical issue and also through the humiliation play I struggle to get erect and orgasm really quickly so that has built in the cuckold lifestyle even more.

By *esYesOMGYes!Man 50 weeks ago

M20

Psychologists I’ve read explain cuckolding as s&m.

The same psychologists see cucks and stags in more or less the same vane, which surprised me.

Ego being the difference.

Wish I could find the articles to share.

By *oxy jWoman 50 weeks ago

somerset

i think there are alot of cuckold couples that are very male led .... and completely not cuckold

» Add a new message to this topic