FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Finding people you know on Fab

Finding people you know on Fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eatcrusaders OP   Couple 50 weeks ago

Nottingham

Recently we’ve come across people we know from real life on here. I know we are all on here for pretty much the same reason so it shouldn’t be a problem, but we are both a bit nervous about it incase they realize who we are and also excited.

We are tempted to play with one of them, he is an old friend from quite a long time ago. Has anyone had experiences with doing this? Is it something we should avoid? Is it more fun meeting someone you know? Should we let them know who we are?

Any experiences or advice, we would love to hear about them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *astlancsMan 50 weeks ago

Burnley

Send a message no,pics then gradually introduce yourselves, worse when you see a family member lol.

By *eatcrusaders OP   Couple 50 weeks ago

Nottingham

Luckily that hasn’t happened.. yet

By *eekibooMan 50 weeks ago

Northwest

I had a couple of chit chat messages with a couple not so far from me when I sent a picture of myself they said fuck of I don't believe it's you wat you doing on here I said that same as you they more or less threatened to expose me iv a hi profile job everyone in my town knows me fortunately they never but I was really nervous about it x

By *al kalMan 50 weeks ago

london

Think my great aunt just winked at me.

Is rude not to wink back?

By *he_13th_ghostWoman 50 weeks ago

Swindon

"Think my great aunt just winked at me.

Is rude not to wink back?"

Killed me, omg.

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

I was on here with an ex for 6 years .Went to clubs, loads of parties as well as meets with other couples at either theirs or ours. We often crossed paths with people we knew. Sometimes we already had a good idea they were probably swingers, (you tend to notice the signs) before we had it confirmed by spotting them in a club or at a party.

But one couple that we knew and knew well, I'd known her from years and years ago with a distant ex, and my partner knew her fella from playing rugby with her brothers.

Long story short, we're on the laptop in bed chatting with this couple. They sent face pics with their first message. We strung them along for a few messages, got them really interested then did the big reveal in the form of me and my Mrs sending a picture of us both stark bollock naked giving it the big thumbs up and massive smiles on our boat races. They couldn't believe it. We had a right good laugh about it, but essentially decided not to cross the boundary into meeting and playing. I think it was more the girls that pulled the rug rather than us fellas. It was always funny whenever we saw each other after that, knowing what we knew and knowing that no one else had any idea about it.

By *p4fun60Couple 50 weeks ago

Hampshire

Not so much on fab, but on a recent visit to hellfire we came face to face with one of the hosts & her husband whom I've known for years as a friend of my daughter, we were mortified, & once the initial shock had worn off, left the club early after deciding we couldn't play there with them in the background, not so much worried about being outted by them as in doing so they'd also reveal themselves, just they were now seeing us in a complete different light as we were to them & didnt fancy the complications the evening could bring lol

By *winging Sally SeanCouple 50 weeks ago

Warks / Northants Border

"I know we are all on here for pretty much the same reason so it shouldn’t be a problem"

What about if you know them for an unfriendly reason? There are lots of spiteful people out there, as one of the other commenters has detailed.

Most people may be on here for the same reason, but not everyone you meet in life is civil and discreet.

You should also consider their feelings on being recognised or meeting people known to them. It's not all about what you guys want

"Send a message no,pics then gradually introduce yourselves, worse when you see a family member lol."

Absolutely do not do this. If you know them and contact has been initiated, then be a decent person and tell them straight away.

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple 50 weeks ago

Glasgow

Mr S here, I’ve had workmates and a manager walk into the club and also a social gathering when Mrs S and I were there. A nod and a wink is all they got, or a 5 minute chat with them.

Workmate was there with his wife which was all good, the Manager was out as a single(he wasn’t) who in turn was meeting a single female(who wasn’t, but actually married to a distant family member) discretion is a must what you see or hear in clubs, online or in socials should not be repeated or disclosed to anyone or if you know the person kept as your little secret known by you and him/her only.

Just because your on FAB doesn’t mean you have to tease them or play with them, FAB just a big massive soup pot of people some you want to play with, some you don’t mind just being friendly with and there are others you wouldn’t touch with a barge pole.

At the basis of all of this is discretion

D

By *amnaughtybutniceWoman 50 weeks ago

tf1

I’ve had someone I know message me to ask if I’m on fab. Presumably he has seen my profile and worked out it’s me.

I’ve just ignored him.

I trust he won’t say anything given his girlfriend won’t know he’s on here and she would not be happy.

But I think it’s bad form. I don’t know which profile is his and if I did I’d block him.

By *ature FAB FunCouple 49 weeks ago

Bolsover

We would never fuck people we know - surmising it wouldn’t end well

Mrs

By *rozac_fairyCouple 49 weeks ago

Tamworth

We've seen a couple of irl friends on here, 1 we've chatted with, verified them as a real person etc and now him and my Mr regularly talk about the trials and tribulations of the kink/swing world which is lively as the Mr didn't realise he knew anyone who he could chat to about it. Whereas I talk to my closest gfs about everything lol.

Not sure we would opt to play but friends but we are also in a position where we don't need full discretion like some others do

By *ophieslutTV/TS 49 weeks ago

Central

My worst experience at a club was being there with a single female friend. Bumped into a male I knew from work, who groped her, aided by his familiarity with me . It was extremely upsetting, due to the effect on her and feeling responsibility, though he was 100% the perpetrator and responsible

I thus do not mix with others I know from outside.

By *razytimesinloveCouple 49 weeks ago

SW Scotland

We always try and keep our real life and swinging life separate. Been a few times where we’ve been recognized on here so we’ve always prepared for the worst

By *umbriaman1962Man 49 weeks ago

outside of penrith

[Removed by poster at 13/06/23 07:52:31]

By *umbriaman1962Man 49 weeks ago

outside of penrith

"Recently we’ve come across people we know from real life on here. I know we are all on here for pretty much the same reason so it shouldn’t be a problem, but we are both a bit nervous about it incase they realize who we are and also excited.

We are tempted to play with one of them, he is an old friend from quite a long time ago. Has anyone had experiences with doing this? Is it something we should avoid? Is it more fun meeting someone you know? Should we let them know who we are?

Playing with friends can be fun as no pressure inviting strangers to house etc

Problem rises after if they want meet more than you or start thinking can call in for sex anytime etc

Or how friend ship goes if sex is bad etc

Any experiences or advice, we would love to hear about them. "

By *ittycock400Couple 49 weeks ago

Bristol

Had a message from a painter who had done some work at our house. This was over a year later but he recognised us.

By *vilgasamWoman 49 weeks ago

The dot in the i

Had someone do this to me and it freaked me the fk out, it felt creepy and a power play

Unless you’re completely open about who you are don’t do it, it’s horrible to receive a message saying they know you when you don’t know who’s sending it

I blocked them on fab and their phone number too, haven’t spoken to them since because of how creepy that was

By *icouple8089Couple 49 weeks ago

Harlow

Mr here, and in the same situation. Browsing with my partner we found a profile of a couple I work with (real life couple and both work for the same place)

No idea they were into the lifestyle. Haven't said anything to them and don't intend to. The verifications they have mentioned meeting at a club that my partner and I are planning to visit at some point.

If we see them there that's a bridge we shall cross when we come to it. We are all consenting adults.

By *icouple8089Couple 49 weeks ago

Harlow

[Removed by poster at 14/06/23 06:43:33]

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

Stumbled across an exs friend. Was an amazing decision to reach out. Was a great time, I think the sex was even better because we wouldn't have done before due to the friendship but seeing though both on here why not.

By *lacknoxMan 49 weeks ago

Wakefield

Lol its hard but try l knew quite a few from my workplace .. one of them use to work same ward she refuse when she found out but now l always get bj and have been to club together

By *ondonFunTimesMan 49 weeks ago

south east

A couple of years after using Fab to play with an ex, stumbled across her profile with many verifications and a couple of great pics. Had a nice memory lane wank and jogged on. Glad she’s still enjoying the fun.

By *entleman JayMan 49 weeks ago

Wakefield

I sent a face pic to a lady. Turned out we used to work together. It’s cool. Her secret is safe with me and visa versa.

By *lasphemousGirlWoman 49 weeks ago

Cambs

I personally just block anyone I know that doesn't match what I'm looking for, it's never been an issue for me xx

By *allDaddyMan 49 weeks ago

Essex

I really don’t care, who knows I’m on here. Be confident, be proud walk tall. It’s not illegal to be happy x

By (user no longer on site) 48 weeks ago

Not my most recent ex but the one before is still using what was our couples profile but obviously now changed it to a single girl.

All the verifications are still there and quite a few of our old pictures. I sometimes go and have a look and think "I took that picture". Haha!

By *lik and PaulCouple 48 weeks ago

Flagrante

If we find people we know from everyday life we just block them to keep things simple.

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

We have found people on here, mainly single males who we know are playing behind their partners backs.... we removed our photos as a result and only give them out to people we chat with

By *ust a little bit moreWoman 47 weeks ago

kendal

The first couple I ever spoke to with the idea of joining them for an mff.....

Were infact my next door neighbours

My casual FB who I found here, literally within hours of being here i already knew irl

But I was really shocked how many people from the tiny little village I live in, are on fab.

By *agicmarcMan 47 weeks ago

tonyrefail

there’s a female of a couple i know irl we’ve chatted about clubs but they don’t play with people they know met a girl who lives in same village as me didn’t know her though

By *leased to meet youTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Southend-on-Sea

Think people need to get over it we all here for the same reason and it could even turn out to be one of the best meets ever. But then I have morals of a valley cat n fucked friends and friends who have been in relationships with others

By *eyeYCouple 47 weeks ago

Nr Leicester

"The first couple I ever spoke to with the idea of joining them for an mff.....

Were infact my next door neighbours

My casual FB who I found here, literally within hours of being here i already knew irl

But I was really shocked how many people from the tiny little village I live in, are on fab."

Wow! You couldn't write that..

Did you pop next door for tea?

For us, if we fancied them.. We'd open a chat happily it'd possibly be a fantastic opportunity..

However there's plenty of lines we'd draw..

By *onnoisseur100Man 47 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *tmostakiss1Man 47 weeks ago

Derry

Stumbled upon the MILs profile on here a number of years ago. No bother to her!

By *irthnextdoorMan 47 weeks ago

Yorkshire

Found a friend from school. We made the most of it.

By *eenawMan 47 weeks ago

anywhere and everywhere

I’ve “bumped” into quite a few people I found out I knew on here, and have never had a bad experience with then yet!!

By *apsNBunsCouple 47 weeks ago

Nottingham

"Recently we’ve come across people we know from real life on here. I know we are all on here for pretty much the same reason so it shouldn’t be a problem, but we are both a bit nervous about it incase they realize who we are and also excited.

If they’re people you’re interested in maybe playing with, just send them a message explaining everything and let them decide for themselves. It’s not fair to withhold any information, better for all of you to let them know and make an informed decision. You can be up front and explain that you know it might be a bit weird and that there will be no hard feelings if they just want to block you and keep searching.

At least that way they’ll have some reassurance that your intentions are decent.

If you decide you’re not interested in playing with them, then just move on and keep searching!

By *hubbyaliceWoman 47 weeks ago

The great beyond

Iv found a mates wife on here. She playing solo. Photos weren't private, did have a nice look at her boobie photos lol

By *weetnsour1100Couple 47 weeks ago

Leeds/York

I got a message from a boy, now man, I went to school with...very enjoyable game of guess who followed. He never did find out who I was. Another occasion was a chap I used to work with years and years ago. We had a bit of a fling back in the day....he soon guessed who I was and apologised for his behaviour without me even mentioning it. Once bitten twice shy tho, play was going nowhere although having him eating from the palm of my teasing hand was very enjoyable...for both of us. Xxx

By *asygoingcouple2022Couple 47 weeks ago

The moon

I found someone who was a year above me at school, he knew me (I have a very unique name and he knew it) just asked if he knew anyone with xyz surname and he said me x

By *oco_marsWoman 47 weeks ago

Stockport

School run dads (plural!) and my next door neighbour have messaged me on here. I blocked them all

The worst is when they want you to play a guessing game over who they are, I just block them too tbh

I've met an old tinder date on here from 7/8 years ago and we've had a grand old time though!

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 47 weeks ago

Coventry

We don't really give it much thought. People we know from the vanilla world are on here. We just do our thing and they do there's. We rarely have any interaction on FAB. We don't approach people we know, just repect their privacy. However we dont mind them saying hello to us. In clubs we've bumped into people we know and had a few good chats and laughs. But when you enter a club you enter a different time and space seperate from the outside world. And sometimes on the flip side we bump into swinger freinds in the vanilla world.

Basically it's really not a problem to us. Our lifestyle isn't a secret anyway and most people we know are fine. However there has been a time when Mrs had to block some creep who recognised her as the mum of our daughter.

By *icosaurvoMan 47 weeks ago

Church Crookham

I have met a few people o know of here even worked with a couple of ladies I respect their privacy as they do mine sometimes ping them a message and when I meet them in passing well give each other a cheeky grin lol

I prefer to do meets outside 10 miles from where I live, purely to stop seeing people that I know

I’ve come across a number of people I know, from ex-colleagues, to friends and friends partners… and yes I’ve played with a number of them. In my view we are all here for the same thing and if the connection and spark is there then why the hell not!!

By *andC1000Couple 47 weeks ago

Ashford

Have come across a few people. Some have chatted to, some have blocked depends entirely on the person and the situation/relationship you have or had with them really

By *rinsatiable 300Man 47 weeks ago

Portishead

It’s a tough one this! I had a life long married mate who messaged me and my then wife on here!

I was in shock when it came through as he was just married. With two babies etx and he had loads of veris’…. From guys also.. (Plus his cock was massive)…

He sent several messages whilst I wondered what to say so eventually said , mate , it’s cool, this is all fun, discretion guaranteed blah blah’ And he went the other way, blocked on here, then noticed he had blocked me on two social media accounts and never heard a word since (maybe 8years)… I think it’s childish and silly doing such.

But I have seen someone I went to school with and he was cool and promised discretion etx and we still speak a lot now…

We wouldn’t be bothered if people we know reached out to us. I don’t think we’d want to play with anyone we know from the real world but we’d be happy to chat about it etc. I don’t think we’d feel the need to block them.

Mr

By *ilva69Man 47 weeks ago

stockport

Always intrigued when pressing the who is near me button, especially being a tradesmen. It’s not that hard to find out who I am, I am more curious to find out who are the couples within quarter mile are

By *hrisukbishareCouple 47 weeks ago

Edinburgh

My computer needed fixing. Nice guy later messaged me on here having spotted some pic he recognised. We are now fab friends too.

Have met old work colleague and have lovely chat about sex and work life. Nice combo.

Not met any family here yet.

By *ondonFunTimesMan 47 weeks ago

south east

Always interested to have a look at what the old ex is up to down Cirencester way. Every now and then I reset the settings and see if she still has her account.

By *leased to meet youTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Southend-on-Sea

Really don't see why its such a problem for most of you! Its hardly going to be something you bring up over the Sunday roast.

By *aughtybynature73Couple 47 weeks ago

oswestry

Would never meet anyone we new. We we would just block and move on. seen someone literally have their life ruined because someone recognised them.

By *arleycplCouple 47 weeks ago

Leyburn

We were at a Social and in walked a couple who we used to live next door too, had a chat and a went back to our hotel and a bit of play

By *oman wantedCouple 47 weeks ago

Cheshire/Liverpool/Manchester

Bumped into a couple at Tesco.

By *akingHayCouple 47 weeks ago

Mayfield

We were about to swap face pictures when we realised we knew a couple from vanilla world and regretfully withdrew. We’ve have also been messaged by the husband of someone we know posing as a single guy.

It hasn’t happened to me but I’m fairly new to this.

I don’t think I would play with anyone I knew at all.

As for revealing anything, I really don’t care what other people do so wouldn’t even think to discuss what others do in their private life. I’m not even that bothered if others talk about me. My life, my body, I will do what I want with it.

If I find “the one” that I want a monogamous relationship with then I will leave fab and it will be a part of my life. No more, no less.

One of the first guys I got chatting to us a guy I work with kind of freaked us both out at first. But now we have regular fun just never talk about it at work. And he has such a nice cock it's a delight to suck and ride hehe

By *espectfulBusinessManMan 46 weeks ago

Essex and London

Came across a cousins bf before they invited me for a MMF before realising it was me….. and there profile was very R rated

By *r_YouTubeMan 46 weeks ago

Colchester

Its funny when it happens. I've recognised 1 or 2 people. A few people have recognised me on on here... like 'wes..is that you?'... oh yh hiii lol

The more you don't want to be recognised there more discreet you have to be.

Whever thats, body only photos? Blurred pics, or just a blank profile,

We all have different reasons and boundrys for being on here

By *espectfulBusinessManMan 46 weeks ago

Essex and London

Any experiences or advice, we would love to hear about them.

Its funny when it happens. I've recognised 1 or 2 people. A few people have recognised me on on here... like 'wes..is that you?'... oh yh hiii lol

The more you don't want to be recognised there more discreet you have to be.

Whever thats, body only photos? Blurred pics, or just a blank profile,

We all have different reasons and boundrys for being on here "

When you find someone you know you can’t help but look no matter who it is

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

Yes I met the first boy I ever loved on here last year didn't last but I finally got him

» Add a new message to this topic