FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Done a runner

Done a runner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecret_Squirrel1 OP   Woman 47 weeks ago

Worcestershire

Has anyone ever had some one do a runner on them ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issmorganWoman 47 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

No ,just been stood up the once years ago

Have you op?

Worcestershire

I have just literally been dropped off home to change and he just drove off and left me

Calderdale innit

"I have just literally been dropped off home to change and he just drove off and left me "

Aww I'm sorry to hear that ,are you sure he's not gonna come back later ?.

By *ndtheswingersMan 47 weeks ago

colchester

Definitely his loss not yours x

Worcestershire

He definitely drove off, he lives a fair way from me. Just feel so humiliated.

By *dinburghWomanWoman 47 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I once had someone come to mine, started on the fun then he said he had left his phone in his car, could he go and get it. Being nice I said yes then I watched as he made a show of looking for his phone before he jumped into the driver’s seat and drove off.

By *ndtheswingersMan 47 weeks ago

colchester

Blokes complain they can't get any meets and when they are lucky enough to, they behave like absolute twats.

Really sorry this has happened to you ladies but honestly, it is nothing you have done wrong x

Calderdale innit

"He definitely drove off, he lives a fair way from me. Just feel so humiliated. "

Again I'm sorry he's done that ,he could have been upfront with you of he wasn't feeling it .

I appreciate we can't all be for everyone ,but it's a shitty way to go about things.

If I was you I'd block him & try to forget him.

There are plenty of others who you will appeal to .

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

"He definitely drove off, he lives a fair way from me. Just feel so humiliated.

Again I'm sorry he's done that ,he could have been upfront with you of he wasn't feeling it .

I appreciate we can't all be for everyone ,but it's a shitty way to go about things.

If I was you I'd block him & try to forget him.

There are plenty of others who you will appeal to ."

This^^^^^^^

Worcestershire

Thank you everyone. I have blocked him now. It’s just really horrible behaviour.

I am sorry it happened to others as well.

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple 47 weeks ago

Weymouth

This is absolutely rubbish, I'm sorry this has happened love!

By *lice AgainTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Bristol

Not physically but I have been (and am currently being) what I like to call 'cum ghosted'.

Chat to a guy for hours, all kinds of sexy stuff with a promise of a meet and... boom.

He's cum and he's disappeared.

By *r-8-BBCMan 47 weeks ago

LONDON

"Has anyone ever had some one do a runner on them ? "

Nope

By *arialoueWoman 47 weeks ago

bradford

Yeah I've had a few that have stood me up n not chatted before the meet etc it's soul n confidence distroying

By *empest2kMan 47 weeks ago

Derby

Yes. I had a lady meet me for a social, only to say she needed the toilet about ten minutes after turning up. After about 20-25 minutes, it eventually dawned on me that she wasn't having nervous number two as she'd blocked me across all form of communication when I tried to see if she was okay, even asking a female staff member to check the toilet for me. To this day, I've no idea how she left without me noticing as we were seated near the only available entrance/exit. To say I felt embarrassed was an understatement

Worcestershire

It is soul destroying. I am sorry it’s happened to a lot of people.

By *lasphemousGirlWoman 47 weeks ago

Cambs

Stood up and catfished plenty of times xx I feel ya, but when you find a good person, it makes it worth the effort in my opinion

Worcestershire

"Has anyone ever had some one do a runner on them ?

Yes. I had a lady meet me for a social, only to say she needed the toilet about ten minutes after turning up. After about 20-25 minutes, it eventually dawned on me that she wasn't having nervous number two as she'd blocked me across all form of communication when I tried to see if she was okay, even asking a female staff member to check the toilet for me. To this day, I've no idea how she left without me noticing as we were seated near the only available entrance/exit. To say I felt embarrassed was an understatement "

I don’t understand how people can be so horrible. I could never do that someone.

By *dinburghWomanWoman 47 weeks ago

Edinburgh

" Really sorry this has happened to you ladies but honestly, it is nothing you have done wrong x "

Good thing we are confident ladies

Worcestershire

" Really sorry this has happened to you ladies but honestly, it is nothing you have done wrong x

Good thing we are confident ladies "

Absolutely. It says more about the people that behave this way than us as women or men x

By *amesBeelzebubMan 47 weeks ago

norwich

"I have just literally been dropped off home to change and he just drove off and left me "

That's horrible!!

If it's any consolation it's probably a metaphor for what he's like in bed.. but seriously what a C***

Fair enough if either of you feel no connection but don't just drive off ffs!

Hope you are ok

norwich

Well i can't PM you op. But just because I'm not your type I'm happy to publicly declare that I think you look and sound pretty fucking awesome

Derby

Yes. I had a lady meet me for a social, only to say she needed the toilet about ten minutes after turning up. After about 20-25 minutes, it eventually dawned on me that she wasn't having nervous number two as she'd blocked me across all form of communication when I tried to see if she was okay, even asking a female staff member to check the toilet for me. To this day, I've no idea how she left without me noticing as we were seated near the only available entrance/exit. To say I felt embarrassed was an understatement

I don’t understand how people can be so horrible. I could never do that someone."

To be honest, I don't understand either. Don't get me wrong, I know I'm no oil painting, but that's the quickest anyone has run off from me. Thankfully, most people usually politely say ‘thanks but no thanks’ and we go our separate ways. But on that occasion, it was an unexpected hit to my self-esteem that's stayed with me ever since, although it was a long time ago. Nonetheless, it only takes one bad experience to put doubt amongst future meets, social or otherwise.

Worcestershire

I don’t understand how people can be so horrible. I could never do that someone.

To be honest, I don't understand either. Don't get me wrong, I know I'm no oil painting, but that's the quickest anyone has run off from me. Thankfully, most people usually politely say ‘thanks but no thanks’ and we go our separate ways. But on that occasion, it was an unexpected hit to my self-esteem that's stayed with me ever since, although it was a long time ago. Nonetheless, it only takes one bad experience to put doubt amongst future meets, social or otherwise."

That’s the thing and it ruins it for the genuine ones. We can’t all be everyone’s cup of tea but no excuse to treat anyone that way.

Worcestershire

"I have just literally been dropped off home to change and he just drove off and left me

That's horrible!!

If it's any consolation it's probably a metaphor for what he's like in bed.. but seriously what a C***

Hope you are ok"

Thank you. I will be ok and bounce back and remember not all people on here I like that

Ps. Checked out your profile if only you were closer

Derby

To be honest, I don't understand either. Don't get me wrong, I know I'm no oil painting, but that's the quickest anyone has run off from me. Thankfully, most people usually politely say ‘thanks but no thanks’ and we go our separate ways. But on that occasion, it was an unexpected hit to my self-esteem that's stayed with me ever since, although it was a long time ago. Nonetheless, it only takes one bad experience to put doubt amongst future meets, social or otherwise.

That’s the thing and it ruins it for the genuine ones. We can’t all be everyone’s cup of tea but no excuse to treat anyone that way.

"

Totally agree. I hope you're okay though, especially after what happened to you recently. Us folks need to stick together

By *r_PinkMan 47 weeks ago

london stratford

I heard Phillip Sckolfield did a runner.

Derby

I heard Phillip Sckolfield did a runner."

Ba dum tss!

norwich

"I have just literally been dropped off home to change and he just drove off and left me

That's horrible!!

Hope you are ok

Thank you. I will be ok and bounce back and remember not all people on here I like that

Ps. Checked out your profile if only you were closer "

Awww ty. I wish

Keep smiling. Imagine if you had found out he was such a dick AFTER it had gone further.

Lucky escape

By *ertslady1984Woman 47 weeks ago

Herts

You had a very lucky escape if you ask me. He sounds like a complete jerk xx

By *heeliechairMan 47 weeks ago

Essex

Not a runner but had women ignore me once they see I'm disabled oh and the biggest one is does your cock work I have had many blow outs over this hey ho I can't change me so just have to continue my search

By *ase4122Man 47 weeks ago

Lancashire

Chin up OP, we aren't all aresholes

By *wendolineFoxWoman 47 weeks ago

Chester

What a scumbag; it says way more about him than it does you. As others have said - a lucky escape. Sending hugs!

By * F 2018Couple 47 weeks ago

shropshire

Yes... met before so decided to meet again. Round 1 great he decided to go outside for a cigarette wore only his trousers left his pants soxs on the floor ....he never came back ...very odd waited ages but to no avail! Washed his undies .being the nice person but nothing ghosted!

The only thing I thought of was he wanted the teacher/pupil senerio and I did have a big cane

By *r_PinkMan 47 weeks ago

london stratford

I heard Phillip Sckolfield did a runner.

Ba dum tss! "

why ttttttttttttttthank QQQQQQQQQQQQQ

By *ess King tvTV/TS 47 weeks ago

KING'S LYNN

Had a young lad threw up once as he was soooo nervous lol

By *omRachCouple 47 weeks ago

Wirral

"It is soul destroying. I am sorry it’s happened to a lot of people. "

Don't beat yourself up, you have done nothing wrong x

By *rystal cannonMan 47 weeks ago

alfreton

his loss

By *ister_ee_1981Man 47 weeks ago

San Fran Exeter

Yes, was due to meet a couple for a group "event" We'd been chatting for weeks building up to this

20 mins before I was due to leave the house. A message - "you are not wanted" and I was blocked before I could even read it, let alone respond...

The chat at one point was even talking about how they were struggling to get guys to meet them. Now I know why...

Worcestershire

Yes, was due to meet a couple for a group "event" We'd been chatting for weeks building up to this

20 mins before I was due to leave the house. A message - "you are not wanted" and I was blocked before I could even read it, let alone respond...

The chat at one point was even talking about how they were struggling to get guys to meet them. Now I know why..."

Ouch what is wrong with people

By *offee27Man 47 weeks ago

Wiltshire

Yes unfortunately more than once. Met for a social at a trendy bar in Bristol. Got on what I thought really well then she did the old going to the bathroom trick and buggered off.

Another was a sex meet (we've met previously) started getting down to it when she said she wanted to get her new toy out her car to show me, got in her car, sped off and had my number blocked within 5mins

By *ecret_Squirrel1 OP   Woman 46 weeks ago

Worcestershire

"Yes unfortunately more than once. Met for a social at a trendy bar in Bristol. Got on what I thought really well then she did the old going to the bathroom trick and buggered off.

Another was a sex meet (we've met previously) started getting down to it when she said she wanted to get her new toy out her car to show me, got in her car, sped off and had my number blocked within 5mins"

It’s mind boggling what people will do. If someone isn’t into it they should just be respectful it’s really not that difficult and to be mid sex meet and do a runner

By *offee27Man 46 weeks ago

Wiltshire

"Yes unfortunately more than once. Met for a social at a trendy bar in Bristol. Got on what I thought really well then she did the old going to the bathroom trick and buggered off.

Another was a sex meet (we've met previously) started getting down to it when she said she wanted to get her new toy out her car to show me, got in her car, sped off and had my number blocked within 5mins

It’s mind boggling what people will do. If someone isn’t into it they should just be respectful it’s really not that difficult and to be mid sex meet and do a runner "

Yes indeed, sorry that it's happened to you too

By *ittleMissCaliWoman 46 weeks ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

yes.. agreed to meet a guy... he turned up.. we said hi..he got us both a drink. Then said he was just nipping to the toilet.

Never heard from him again lol

By *annaPlayABCCouple 46 weeks ago

Bacup

Hell yes !

Even got as far as being naked along with my gf & myself in the bedroom after arranged social with view to do whatever we were all comfortable with after initial meet-up.

About 15 minutes of foreplay involving all 3 of us he just got off the bed,me and gf just thought he was going loo,but then few seconds later we hear a car engine..so I jump up,look out of window only to see ass end of his vehicle pulling away (at speed too !),so quick in fact he didn't even hit his lights until end of street,a good 150 yards in darkness.. all this going on at about I guess 01:30..puzzled wasn't the word,so immediately logged in here at fab only to find he had deleted his entire profile (not sure when this was done exactly as he was showing me some veri's he had recently right before we got naked)..still wonder why and what spooked him though ???

This certainly didn't help gf's already nervousness about meeting someone fronm fab..glad to say since made up for it in form of a quite regular fb/fwb now

By *annaPlayABCCouple 46 weeks ago

Bacup

His username didn't begin with letter 'C' by any chance did it ?

By *ulsingHotWaterMan 46 weeks ago

Bradford

The sad truth makes us all look bad

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

It’s just rude. Simple as that. Please don’t worry as it is his loss x

By *ubmissive Couple4funCouple 46 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Sorry to hear, his loss!

By *uriouskitten999Woman 46 weeks ago

Worcester

Sorry to hear this happened to you op.

I was meant to be meeting a guy for a social on Saturday the messages and chat have been good and he seemed genuine. I some lame excuse on Saturday. He’s since ignored my message to ask what happened. Makes you start to think there’s something wrong with you

By *renchy19Man 46 weeks ago

Heathrow

"Sorry to hear this happened to you op.

I was meant to be meeting a guy for a social on Saturday the messages and chat have been good and he seemed genuine. I some lame excuse on Saturday. He’s since ignored my message to ask what happened. Makes you start to think there’s something wrong with you "

Very much his loss! Unfortunately you get ppl on here who love the idea of playing but when it comes to it they bottle it. I had a meet a few years ago. Had a great social and arranged a hotel the following week. Even had a message stating she was on way and then never showed. Unfortunately it happens

By *uriouskitten999Woman 46 weeks ago

Worcester

I was meant to be meeting a guy for a social on Saturday the messages and chat have been good and he seemed genuine. I some lame excuse on Saturday. He’s since ignored my message to ask what happened. Makes you start to think there’s something wrong with you

Very much his loss! Unfortunately you get ppl on here who love the idea of playing but when it comes to it they bottle it. I had a meet a few years ago. Had a great social and arranged a hotel the following week. Even had a message stating she was on way and then never showed. Unfortunately it happens "

If only they had the decency to say sorry I changed my mind but even that seems too difficult.

By *renchy19Man 46 weeks ago

Heathrow

Very much his loss! Unfortunately you get ppl on here who love the idea of playing but when it comes to it they bottle it. I had a meet a few years ago. Had a great social and arranged a hotel the following week. Even had a message stating she was on way and then never showed. Unfortunately it happens

If only they had the decency to say sorry I changed my mind but even that seems too difficult. "

I can only agree. You do feel a berk checking out of a hotel room you only arrived at 3 hours previously

That’s absolutely horrible. I’m sorry that happened to you

By *nonymous95-2Woman 46 weeks ago

Northwich

OP I'm sorry that happened to you.

I once had a guy get a bj, told me he needed to get his condoms from the car (wouldn't accept mine) and drove off. Later asked for nudes. It's awful when they just disappear.

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple 46 weeks ago

Neath valley.

Sorry this happened to you lovely. Unfortunately this is the state of play on here these days, far to many timewasters and sometimes abusive people. Block and move on love. Joanne x

Worcestershire

Sorry to hear everyone’s stories. It is a shame that people have to ruin it for everyone else.

By *teph BitchTV/TS 46 weeks ago

Manchester

That is terrible. Dropped off and he drove off - how b rude is that. I've had a meet and the guy was all for future meets then no contact at all from him

Worcestershire

That is terrible. Dropped off and he drove off - how b rude is that. I've had a meet and the guy was all for future meets then no contact at all from him"

It’s horrible how people behave but I guess we have to dust ourselves off and think it says more about them than us x

By *herryEatersCouple 46 weeks ago

East Cheshire

Never had that !. On the other hand we've had false addresses, utterly misleading pics, none existent female halves, eaten alive by their dogs etc. Plus the usual block when we ask why they've been here so long and no verifications, being ghosted for no clear reason, very suspect face pics, guy from a 'couple' trying to come round to our house alone !. Also couples clearly only after Cherry, having a social then at the subsequent home meet announcing a completely different scenario and set of rules , couples falling out during the meet due to insane jealousy and so on. Too many to remember them all

By *adCherriesCouple 46 weeks ago

Cheshire/Northwest

Never had anyone do a runner on me but I have done a runner! Many years ago I got set up on a blind date and I nipped out to use the toilet in a restaurant and made a sharp exit out of the staff entrance . She was a big girl and I didnt want anyone I knew to see me with her, yes im a cunt but hey ho.

By *enfella4uMan 46 weeks ago

staffs

I have had a few people mess me about from chatting and getting on great guns then just stop also had a couple ask me to come over and when I got to address I could hear music and phones were ringing but didn’t answer the door so proper ghosted then, and I’ve also had a woman what I thought was genuine ask me over and was well up for it then I got to the address given and messaged saying I was here and repky was walk in and I’m sat on sofa waiting naked for you so I proceeded to walk in and was given someone else’s address then just got laughing emojis and blocked but I showed this to the occupant of the house who laughed it off with me and offered me a coffee but I felt stupid and left after she was so shocked I had just walked into her house was a nightmare .

The moral is we are all human beings and no one deserves to be treated disrespectfully. Always treat others how u expect to be treated that way you get out of life what you want and have some good fun along that journey. Don’t let other people who don’t know how to respect others get you down as there karma will get them eventually so let’s all just have fun when and where we can in life and not let the twats ruin it for us xxx happy fabbing guys xx

If anyone in midlands does fancy a real meet anytime message me I’m a right decent genuine guy and will be honoured to meet you

I once went to a females house she opened the door and she looked nothing like her pictures not even slightly...

she was huge and not very atractive but the worse thing is her daughter was stood behind her aged around 3, the women asked me if im coming upstairs i polietly said im really sorry but this situation isnt for me and left she was shouting in the street that i was a time waster, what kind of knob has a compleate stranger round for sex with the kids in the house......never mind the fake pics.

By *lsiePTV/TS 46 weeks ago

Gateshead

One guy was running late and said he'd be here in ten minutes. Blocked me twenty minutes later. I was gutted

By *allDaddyMan 46 weeks ago

Essex

"He definitely drove off, he lives a fair way from me. Just feel so humiliated. "

Definitely don’t feel humiliated. Be grateful for a lucky escape. You only see the one side now. Luckily you avoided the even worse side of shit sex with an absolute wanker. So that’s a win for you girl. X

Worcestershire

"He definitely drove off, he lives a fair way from me. Just feel so humiliated.

Definitely don’t feel humiliated. Be grateful for a lucky escape. You only see the one side now. Luckily you avoided the even worse side of shit sex with an absolute wanker. So that’s a win for you girl. X"

Yeah there is that lol x

By *heekyGeekMan 46 weeks ago

Lancs

That's super disrespectful as others have said it could have been worse. Don't let it knock your confidence I'm sure there's plenty that would be more than interested

By *eachButtonWoman 46 weeks ago

Bath

Sorry you've had this experience OP, none of us deserve the time wasters!

By *ackandJill1Couple 46 weeks ago

Leeds

I, Jill, was left standing in the street once as he answered a text from another woman and asked me if I minded if he left!

Well of course I said yes go and enjoy yourself, no way was I going to stand there and say "but your supposed to be fucking me"

Also the heat I felt instantly extinguished, funny that

By *ootprints1629Couple 46 weeks ago

somewhere in moray

Tey not to feel like that, these people are not worth it, what a horrible thing to do and you deserve better.

By *enelope2UWoman 46 weeks ago

Fife

Yeah said he was going to order drinks at the bar. We had ordered food and he simply never came back.

Being the overly caring person I thought he'd gotten sick in the bathroom or fallen and I was really worried. His car was still outside too which worried me more.

Called txtd no response after an embarrassing amount of time being concerned about his well being.

I realized he'd simply bolted and disregarded my respect.

By *enelope2UWoman 46 weeks ago

Fife

"I once went to a females house she opened the door and she looked nothing like her pictures not even slightly...

she was huge and not very atractive but the worse thing is her daughter was stood behind her aged around 3, the women asked me if im coming upstairs i polietly said im really sorry but this situation isnt for me and left she was shouting in the street that i was a time waster, what kind of knob has a compleate stranger round for sex with the kids in the house......never mind the fake pics."

That's horrible, but someone banged her sadly for her to have kids.

had you not talked to know how she actually looked and why show up to fuck someone you actually didn't know...lots to be said on both parts... but aye..

somewhere in moray

"Never had anyone do a runner on me but I have done a runner! Many years ago I got set up on a blind date and I nipped out to use the toilet in a restaurant and made a sharp exit out of the staff entrance . She was a big girl and I didnt want anyone I knew to see me with her, yes im a cunt but hey ho."

Why not just tell her instead of humiliating her like that though?

somewhere in moray

"I have had a few people mess me about from chatting and getting on great guns then just stop also had a couple ask me to come over and when I got to address I could hear music and phones were ringing but didn’t answer the door so proper ghosted then, and I’ve also had a woman what I thought was genuine ask me over and was well up for it then I got to the address given and messaged saying I was here and repky was walk in and I’m sat on sofa waiting naked for you so I proceeded to walk in and was given someone else’s address then just got laughing emojis and blocked but I showed this to the occupant of the house who laughed it off with me and offered me a coffee but I felt stupid and left after she was so shocked I had just walked into her house was a nightmare .

The moral is we are all human beings and no one deserves to be treated disrespectfully. Always treat others how u expect to be treated that way you get out of life what you want and have some good fun along that journey. Don’t let other people who don’t know how to respect others get you down as there karma will get them eventually so let’s all just have fun when and where we can in life and not let the twats ruin it for us xxx happy fabbing guys xx

If anyone in midlands does fancy a real meet anytime message me I’m a right decent genuine guy and will be honoured to meet you"

Omg thats awful, thats not even just getting cold feet, you could have been arrested ffs. Who does that shit to someone, just as well the owner saw the funny side...but I can imagine you sawnothing funny about it..

By *agicmarcMan 46 weeks ago

tonyrefail

yes arranged a meet mid way through sex i’d realised left my phone in car nipped to get it went back to hers she was (balling her eyes out) seemed genuine saying her mothers friend had had a heart attack and she’s got to go thought ok fair enough blocked within 5 mins of leaving

By *dinburghWomanWoman 46 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Is a runner better than a made up reason not to meet again ? I have had a runner earlier in thread. I have also had a social where I thought we got on great and was thinking things were going to move onto fun, messaged him after saying I really enjoyed meeting him only to be told he wasn’t ready for fun but I see him still on here having fun. I prefer the runner, at least that’s definite.

By *agicmarcMan 46 weeks ago

tonyrefail

yes i think so met a couple twice first was social great arranged a second meet ended up being a social as time of month which was fine as they left they said we’ll rearrange a time for fun txt them later on had a reply of your not my type

By *ophieslutTV/TS 46 weeks ago

Central

Many years ago, a guy was supposedly back en route and hit traffic. An internet search and route plan found no such issues, so I realised it was lies and not to expect him to return. The lies prevailed for some hours

When I was very young, a guy left me in the countryside, as he went to his car for something like condoms and drove off. Not man enough to take care of someone and responsibility for his behaviour.

By *ornyOAPMan 46 weeks ago

Fethiye

He probably had a guilt attack about cheating on his wife

By *iger4uWoman 46 weeks ago

In my happy place

"Yeah I've had a few that have stood me up n not chatted before the meet etc it's soul n confidence distroying "

Only if you let it affect you. So don't.

By *ob and DeeWoman 46 weeks ago

crook

yes. I had a man walk passed me in Durham bus station. Told me later i wasnt for him. Had another guy drive off when i was about to get into car.

By *ritishguyMan 46 weeks ago

manchester

Not so much a runner, but met up with someone for coffee. Had a great chat and spent a couple of hours talking. Dropped her at her place and had a snog and grope of each other.

Arrange a second meet but she cancelled last minute, continued to chat on here and she asked to see me again.

Got a message saying I was to nice for her and she disappeared.

Each to there own I guess.

By *ob and DeeWoman 46 weeks ago

crook

"Never had anyone do a runner on me but I have done a runner! Many years ago I got set up on a blind date and I nipped out to use the toilet in a restaurant and made a sharp exit out of the staff entrance . She was a big girl and I didnt want anyone I knew to see me with her, yes im a cunt but hey ho."
that's a shitty thing to do.

By *ugh JerectionMan 45 weeks ago

Bolton

I don't even get to the meet part anymore. That's an horrid thing to do. Everyone is entitled to change their mind. It's just pure manners to inform the other party.

By *d4fun73Man 45 weeks ago

Shipley

"OP I'm sorry that happened to you.

I once had a guy get a bj, told me he needed to get his condoms from the car (wouldn't accept mine) and drove off. Later asked for nudes. It's awful when they just disappear. "

Well he's just an idiot!

I once was stood outside a pub waiting on a date who then drove straight past!.

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

Has a guy arrive for a meet, said he left something in his car and never came back

Another arrived by taxi, did not like the look of the street and told the taxi to turn round

By *d4fun73Man 45 weeks ago

Shipley

I'd forgotten about this one as it fucked my brain up for years.

Year's ago had a date with this woman and we were chatting all seemed ok. I popped to the loo when I came back she was rolling around the floor snogging with her ex boyfriend!

That's when I left!

By *ugh JerectionMan 45 weeks ago

Bolton

A number of years ago when I used to work away from home. A couple in the Newcastle area where organising some group fun at another users house.

I and another guy duly met the couple at a bar and all got on like an house on fire.

So we all got in their car and headed for the guys house who was willingness accommodate. When we pulled up the house was akin to the Munsters holiday hoke, all overgrown and looked grubby. The guy opened the door and again looked unkempt.so the couple just drove past at great neck speed and we ended up at my hotel for a great evening of group fun.

I did feel sorry for the guy a little bit but sometimes you have to trust your gut feeling I guess.

By *cunnylassCouple 45 weeks ago

Exeter

Several years ago we had a social with a guy in our local pub.Thing were going OK and he went to the bar to buy us a drink.When he returned he said he was popping to the toilet and that was the last we ever saw of him!

M and M

By *lleyCat1969Man 45 weeks ago

Folkestone

"yes arranged a meet mid way through sex i’d realised left my phone in car nipped to get it went back to hers she was (balling her eyes out) seemed genuine saying her mothers friend had had a heart attack and she’s got to go thought ok fair enough blocked within 5 mins of leaving "

Mid-way through sex you went to get your phone from your car. Really?

By *littlteBitMoreWoman 45 weeks ago

Scotland

"yes arranged a meet mid way through sex i’d realised left my phone in car nipped to get it went back to hers she was (balling her eyes out) seemed genuine saying her mothers friend had had a heart attack and she’s got to go thought ok fair enough blocked within 5 mins of leaving

Mid-way through sex you went to get your phone from your car. Really? "

If he stopped 'midway through sex' with me I'd have blocked him too. What an odd thing to do

By *tooveMan 45 weeks ago

belfast

"The sad truth makes us all look bad "

It doesn't.

By *atnip make me purrWoman 45 weeks ago

Reading

sounds like he got cold feet for which there could be so many reasons. he could be married for example. but whatever the reason it was cowardly behaviour. put it out of your mind and move onto the next.

By *ovetolick78Man 45 weeks ago

The Shire

Been stood up loads or let down at the last minute, never had anyone do a runner tho. What is wrong with people?? Manors cost nothing!!

By *leased to meet youTV/TS 45 weeks ago

Southend-on-Sea

Wow seems this happens alot..

By *uv2kissMan 45 weeks ago

fenland

Chatted to a lady on here and just clicked

Arranged to meet for coffee the following morning, over coffee we got on so well it was untrue and we talked about getting a joint profile and deleting our individual ones

I hid my profile and she deleted hers, on fet she changed hers to in a relationship.

Showed me her fb profile and I sent a friends request.

Arranged a bdsm meet at mine that same evening.

That afternoon she cancelled due to illness and apart from the odd message over the next couple of days that's been it

No more messages, friends invite on fb not accepted, totally ghosted is that doing a runner ?

» Add a new message to this topic