FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Views but no replies

Views but no replies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyDevil09 OP   Man 46 weeks ago

Plymouth

Hey all,

I'm just curious if anyone can give me and tips or pointers please. I get views but never seem to get replies, I type all my messages based on the profile, 90% of the time attach a face picture. I do have autism so some of my message may come across abit bland lol but just curious if it's my profile.

Thanks again people.

Also just cause I have autism dosent mean I affend easy so please be honest with me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

You can't be doing that bad if you've had 4 meets in 2 months?

Plymouth

Unfortunately 3 of them are friends who came back to fab xx

By *rozac_fairyCouple 46 weeks ago

Tamworth

I don't think there's anything specific lacking in your profile, personally I look for a variety of pics, veris, some detail in the bio which you've ticked.

However, you're also a single male... which is the biggest group on here so perhaps it may be best to take the approach of socials, clubs, events etc instead of relying on messages?

For us, we use fab to seek single males more than other groups however, we get a bug volume of messages so it's impossible to reply to every single one, could be this is the issue and you're just on the other side x

By *iscean_dreamMan 46 weeks ago

Port talbot

Are you messaging them after they view you? If your answer is yes then stop doing that for a start.

I'd say if people are just looking but don't message you or wink then they aren't interested, unless they keep looking at you regularly in which case they might be interested but shy to message.

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple 46 weeks ago

Weymouth

"Unfortunately 3 of them are friends who came back to fab xx"

Why is that unfortunate?

Plymouth

Cause they're friends that nothing will happen with lol

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

Anyone you message will check out your profile before even considering reading what you might have sent them - though most women and a lot of couples view in mode, so most of the time you'll know nothing about it.

Just because they've looked at you, doesn't necessary mean that they're interested in meeting you.

What you have to remember is that they won't know if you're right for them UNTIL they've checked out your profile.

You'll likely appeal to a small handful of people - just like in the real world - SHOCK HORROR

Of those, you might only be attracted to a few of those.

I think what you need to really give some thought to is what your expectations were when you joined fab.

Many seem to be under the false impression that this is a sex-fest and that everyone is horny and will shag anyone who asks - which is very much not the case.

You also have to remember that us single guys outnumber the ladies by over a hundred to one.

Instead of focusing on who ISN'T replying to you, concentrate your efforts on finding those who will

By *entle_lover_xMan 46 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"Anyone you message will check out your profile before even considering reading what you might have sent them - though most women and a lot of couples view in mode, so most of the time you'll know nothing about it.

Just because they've looked at you, doesn't necessary mean that they're interested in meeting you.

What you have to remember is that they won't know if you're right for them UNTIL they've checked out your profile.

You'll likely appeal to a small handful of people - just like in the real world - SHOCK HORROR

Of those, you might only be attracted to a few of those.

I think what you need to really give some thought to is what your expectations were when you joined fab.

Many seem to be under the false impression that this is a sex-fest and that everyone is horny and will shag anyone who asks - which is very much not the case.

You also have to remember that us single guys outnumber the ladies by over a hundred to one.

Instead of focusing on who ISN'T replying to you, concentrate your efforts on finding those who will"

I've seen the 100 to 1 ratio banded about a lot but sounds way off. Just checked in my area and a few others and comes out at between 15 to 1 and 8 to 1 depending on age and filters. Still a tough gig but nowhere near as hard as it seems - and perhaps explains why so many ladies struggle to find decent men. There are not as many as people think. Great for those that make an effort though

By *onlywishiMan 46 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Cause they're friends that nothing will happen with lol "

Yes but kind enough to give you a verification!

So if you didn’t know them and had to try to find someone on site lots don’t even look at those who don’t have veris? So think on they have given you a massive help out

By *ophieslutTV/TS 45 weeks ago

Central

It's success if people view you but realise they aren't a match and thus don't make further contact.

Single men here have to sell themselves. If you think you are doing this year best, then that's all you can do

By *ornyDevil09 OP   Man 45 weeks ago

Plymouth

Thank you everyone for your advice and replies, I'm very grateful

» Add a new message to this topic