FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Had not had a meet for ages

Had not had a meet for ages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emaleinthedark OP   Woman 46 weeks ago

London

Hello all,

I have not had a meet in ages on here and thinking of putting a brave face and getting out there (plus deactivating my FAB account). I’m finding it difficult meeting like minded females.

Could anyone suggest a place where I could meet likeminded women? I’m not interested in sex clubs, dungeons, parties. I’m more of a book worm, cafe sort of girl- but also want a bit of fun. Any suggestions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aramel.desiresMan 46 weeks ago

West London

"Hello all,

I have not had a meet in ages on here and thinking of putting a brave face and getting out there (plus deactivating my FAB account). I’m finding it difficult meeting like minded females.

Could anyone suggest a place where I could meet likeminded women? I’m not interested in sex clubs, dungeons, parties. I’m more of a book worm, cafe sort of girl- but also want a bit of fun. Any suggestions?"

Very interesting things to put together. I have not heard of one but a F2F only book club. ? Maybe start in yourself?

By *iss DevilWoman 46 weeks ago

Bedford

Following as I'd like to know, too...

By *aramel.desiresMan 46 weeks ago

West London

Op you could start your own Munch. It will probably be very successful.

By *ucka39Man 46 weeks ago

Newcastle

Keep putting meetings via the meet section remember people aren't always active on here so it's catching them when their browsing....

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

I've been on and off here for about 4 years and not been able to meet a woman.

Get more success on Tinder

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman 46 weeks ago

Hampshire

The ultimate unicorn.......

By *winging Sally SeanCouple 45 weeks ago

Warks / Northants Border

". I’m more of a book worm, cafe sort of girl- but also want a bit of fun. Any suggestions?"

Focusing on this part of your question, we immediately thought of Games Cafe's...

Not the D&D type which require you to be properly invested in the game, but the new 'fad' which is popping up across the country. Cafes with board games, which you pay a small fee to use, then sit drinking your coffee whilst doing so.

There are a couple in Oxford, which usually has plenty of girls in them.

By *onlywishiMan 45 weeks ago

Newcastle

I’m sure there will be ladies on site who’d love to meet !

Think if you set your search’s for women only and be prepared to maybe meet away from London you could have more success ?

Have a few lady friends who would love to meet up with singles

By *lik and PaulCouple 45 weeks ago

Flagrante

"Hello all,

Could anyone suggest a place where I could meet likeminded women? I’m not interested in sex clubs, dungeons, parties. I’m more of a book worm, cafe sort of girl- but also want a bit of fun. Any suggestions?"

Do you find it easy, or maybe just go for it, to strike up a conversation in a coffee shop. It's where I found Paul. I know it's a long shot but if it's something you do regularly you never know what could happen.

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple 45 weeks ago

Weymouth

This is the case for me too, I find anywhere that has an overarching sexual theme such as clubs scares me rather than turns me on! I want organic sapphic experiences but might have to look elsewhere - Xeno x

By *IGBLACKCOCK2016Man 45 weeks ago

North Shore (Saturday only)

Just maybe the pool of women are decreasing, as the pool of men increases.

I've found that alot in general scheme of things.

I have thought about just giving up myself. Especially when men are now operating single ladies profiles now a days just to get attention.and there isn't a way to police it.

» Add a new message to this topic