FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > just need advice

just need advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A guy I arranged to meet blocked me but later in the day came back on under another user name claiming first his account had been hacked and then changed it to say it had been deleted,saying this was his old account he was now using, but his original messages are still there with his old name on and if your account is delete it says user no longer on site but I can't find it if I browse for him in a search,he said he never blocked me but that's what it said when I messaged him and I know I hadn't accidentally done it myself, after asking why he had two accounts he said he opened the second as he had too many friends on the first and couldn't be bothered to go thru them all and delete the ones he didn't want, so opened another account but the woman who verified him is the same one on both accounts and her profile is hidden, all this is causing me to have some trust issues and he wanted me to cam to confirm who he is but it all sounds strange to me and if he has two accounts who's to say he didn't open another as a woman and veri hiself x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's plenty of uncomplicated guys on here to worry about situations that don't feel right. Go with your gut feeling x

Yes would give him a miss ........ as 1000s of lovely men here ... Just not worth the worry .. and if you are report to admin tell them and it may just help.. xxx

By *ercedes62Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

All sounds very strange

Plenty of nice guys on the site.

Good luck.

He sounds confused and confusing, must think his own porkies are truths.

Give him a miss, your gut feeling is telling you the same.

I'd also report to admin if he has two single guy accounts, they can remove one and stop him getting more confused.

"A guy I arranged to meet blocked me but later in the day came back on under another user name claiming first his account had been hacked and then changed it to say it had been deleted,saying this was his old account he was now using, but his original messages are still there with his old name on and if your account is delete it says user no longer on site but I can't find it if I browse for him in a search,he said he never blocked me but that's what it said when I messaged him and I know I hadn't accidentally done it myself, after asking why he had two accounts he said he opened the second as he had too many friends on the first and couldn't be bothered to go thru them all and delete the ones he didn't want, so opened another account but the woman who verified him is the same one on both accounts and her profile is hidden, all this is causing me to have some trust issues and he wanted me to cam to confirm who he is but it all sounds strange to me and if he has two accounts who's to say he didn't open another as a woman and veri hiself x"
any hint of bullshit and i block. plenty of single guys out there, you can afford to let the dodgy ones go.

Thanks just wanted a little back up to make sure I wasn't being paranoid, and yes lots of very nice guys on this site, and I have been very lucky only had one that didn't go as planned, he turned out not to be the guy on his pic but it was a social so told him where to go and left, so once again thanks for the advice and think it is best if I do report him as 2 accounts just seems wrong to me x

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

A guy with plenty of friends? And he cant keep up with all the messages? Damnnnnnn...I would never imagine that Georges Clooney was on this site

You know what OP??? Just block both his account and any future account he will come up with

"Thanks just wanted a little back up to make sure I wasn't being paranoid, and yes lots of very nice guys on this site, and I have been very lucky only had one that didn't go as planned, he turned out not to be the guy on his pic but it was a social so told him where to go and left, so once again thanks for the advice and think it is best if I do report him as 2 accounts just seems wrong to me x"
I think your right mailing admin and reporting and thay can look into it as we don't need fakes here messing people around ... its you this time who next and its just not nice. Loads of lovely men here so just put him down to a lesson learnt.

"Yes would give him a miss ........ as 1000s of lovely men here ... Just not worth the worry .. and if you are report to admin tell them and it may just help.. xxx"

I would agree with this post... Sounds really suspicious...I would stop any contact and block both profiles and voice my concerns to admin...but it's how concerned YOU feel that really counts!

Id simply find another meet, one thats not talking a load of s**t

He's set my BS detector alarm off! Give him a wide berth, report and block.

I dont know about report, he is allowed to have as many profiles as he wants. I have couples fm & mm filtered and yet i get messages from 'singles' asking me to meet 'them' & naming their couples profile. So in my experience couples are far worse for having multipul profiles. (because they play alone )

I always go with my instinct though, if it doesnt feel right, tell him no thanks and find someone (some others) else to enjoy. This site has a wealth of fab single guys

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

My old dad (god rest his soul) said -

if it smells like a rat, its probably a rat.

trust your instincts.

might be relavent might not... typical dad !

"My old dad (god rest his soul) said -

trust your instincts.

might be relavent might not... typical dad !"

Who am I to go against your dad's advice lol he has been blocked and will soon be forgot, too many decent guys on here to waste my time on such a loser, thanks to all for your good advice xxx

The sheer number of guys on here as people have said. There are loads that are straight up honest on who they are and what they like. Why bother with someone flipping dodgily between different profiles and spouting bullshit reasons?

By *unseeker121Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Its often that his wife/partner found out and made him clear it.

"I dont know about report, he is allowed to have as many profiles as he wants. I have couples fm & mm filtered and yet i get messages from 'singles' asking me to meet 'them' & naming their couples profile. So in my experience couples are far worse for having multipul profiles. (because they play alone )

I always go with my instinct though, if it doesnt feel right, tell him no thanks and find someone (some others) else to enjoy. This site has a wealth of fab single guys "

I don't think you are allowed any more than one singles and one couples profile, not sure though but there are email and IP address restrictions too..

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The excuses and reasons sounds like a load of old cobblers to me. If you think something is wrong enough to post on here, then go with that instinct.

Blimey! He sounds way over the top.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

if it smells like a pile of shit it normally is..

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"A guy I arranged to meet blocked me but later in the day came back on under another user name claiming first his account had been hacked and then changed it to say it had been deleted,saying this was his old account he was now using, but his original messages are still there with his old name on and if your account is delete it says user no longer on site but I can't find it if I browse for him in a search,he said he never blocked me but that's what it said when I messaged him and I know I hadn't accidentally done it myself, after asking why he had two accounts he said he opened the second as he had too many friends on the first and couldn't be bothered to go thru them all and delete the ones he didn't want, so opened another account but the woman who verified him is the same one on both accounts and her profile is hidden, all this is causing me to have some trust issues and he wanted me to cam to confirm who he is but it all sounds strange to me and if he has two accounts who's to say he didn't open another as a woman and veri hiself x"

Trust your gut instincts.

Sounds like he has more baggage than Heathrow

"A guy with plenty of friends? And he cant keep up with all the messages? Damnnnnnn...I would never imagine that Georges Clooney was on this site

You know what OP??? Just block both his account and any future account he will come up with

"

U got his number mean of George .. will be nice to u if u got (evil) .. God a night with GC hmmm Angel

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"My old dad (god rest his soul) said -

trust your instincts.

might be relavent might not... typical dad !

Who am I to go against your dad's advice lol he has been blocked and will soon be forgot, too many decent guys on here to waste my time on such a loser, thanks to all for your good advice xxx"

He would have been impressed someone took notice !

» Add a new message to this topic