FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile revamp

Profile revamp

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    45 weeks ago

Hi all!

Been here a bit now, spoke to a few good souls but never got round to meeting anyone. I'm hoping that by the end of the summer I'll finally pluck the courage to attend a club social.

In the mean time, I would appreciate some honest feedback on my profile. I do have naked photos but those are hidden.

Any feedback will be well received

Thanks in advance!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ickD80Man 45 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

You should lose the ‘what’s there to say’ from the start of your bio…people say that when there’s nothing left to say because it’s all been said before and they don’t have anything to add….so you’re implying that we all know absolutely everything about you and there’s nothing you can say that we don’t already know…it’s an especially pointless statement as you go on to say things after it…

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple 45 weeks ago

Weymouth

Your status won't be doing you any favours unfortunately. X

Wolverhampton

Saying you’re ‘well educated’ but having a load of grammatical errors in your bio isn’t a good look…

Ammended. And thanks for the feedback. Other status update's. Any recommendations on what's a good status update? I'm kinda copying alot of other people on here which have verifications. Clearly it's not the status update that's bringing in the responses lol.

Wolverhampton

"Ammended. And thanks for the feedback. Other status update's. Any recommendations on what's a good status update? I'm kinda copying alot of other people on here which have verifications. Clearly it's not the status update that's bringing in the responses lol."

There are still grammatical errors in your bio…I was more interested in science subjects at school so my English isn’t great but I’ve rewritten your bio and taken out the errors that I spotted, there may still be some errors in mine though…

I love oral, both giving and receiving.

I’m above average size in all areas but losing weight each day. I would say I'm well educated with a good sense of humour, or so I’ve been told anyway.

[Interests of mine are space, NASA and science in general. That’s includes nature, biology and psychology. Anything deemed a scientific area!] This whole paragraph is a mess…replace it with:

Science is something I’m very interested in, I like anything science based, in particular space and NASA, nature and biology as well as psychology.

I am kind, gentle and affectionate…..but like to be dominant in the right situation.

I drive and am only available evenings and weekends at the moment.

I'm not a fan of one night stands, I'd prefer something that builds up over time, so it just gets better and better.

Let's talk and see where things go!

Ideally I’m looking for a FWB and am hoping to visit a club someday.

By *alocheziaMan 45 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I've re-written for you too. Taken out some stuff and made additions. Prepare for the tsunami of minge heading your way!

The average size of the penis in the UK is 5.17 inches. My shatterproof ruler confirms I'm bigger than the average.

I'm well educated. I can count to at least 1134. I know lots of words such as susurration, indolence and jackpot. I can also re-wire a plug.

Science is something I’m very interested in, I like anything science based, in particular space and NASA. I'd like to visit Uranus.

I am kind, gentle and affectionate. Like a kitten wearing a bow tie bringing you tea and biscuits.

I drive and am only available evenings and weekends at the moment. Don't ask me why I can't meet during the day. It's a secret.

I'm not a fan of one night stands, I'd prefer something that builds up over time, so it just gets better and better. Like building a lego rocket. One brick, what's that? Loads of bricks? It's a fucking space shuttle. Impressive.

Let's talk and see where things go!

Is the UK average really 5.17?

Appreciate the injection of humour. I'll definitely use some of it. Maybe not all lol

» Add a new message to this topic