FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > no self confidence/nerves

no self confidence/nerves

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *agicmarc OP   Man 45 weeks ago

tonyrefail

hi all just wondering i lack self confidence and get super nervous at clubs to the point i literally will not speak let alone ask to touch/play anyway of overcoming this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man 45 weeks ago

Newcastle

"hi all just wondering i lack self confidence and get super nervous at clubs to the point i literally will not speak let alone ask to touch/play anyway of overcoming this"

Hi op

But your verification doesn't seem to say that by the comments left by others

By * F 2018Couple 45 weeks ago

shropshire

"hi all just wondering i lack self confidence and get super nervous at clubs to the point i literally will not speak let alone ask to touch/play anyway of overcoming this"

Don't give up going to clubs if you enjoy going ...one step at a time start with saying ...hello to people

tonyrefail

if conversation is made i’ll speak but struggle making conversation and get nervous if you’d seen me at a club you would know x

tonyrefail

"hi all just wondering i lack self confidence and get super nervous at clubs to the point i literally will not speak let alone ask to touch/play anyway of overcoming this

Don't give up going to clubs if you enjoy going ...one step at a time start with saying ...hello to people"

don’t intend to stop going in fact i’m off to xtasia end of next month

By * F 2018Couple 45 weeks ago

shropshire

[Removed by poster at 29/06/23 19:00:51]

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple 45 weeks ago

Weymouth

I've been battling major nerves as we prepare to start meeting again, for some reason my confidence IRL with swinging doesn't match what's in my head! X - Xeno

By *hunkyMan 45 weeks ago

bradford

Don’t get stuck in your head pal, you doing a lot more than most single guys on here would by just attending a club meet.

Take a read of the comments others have put on your profile, by looks of things you’ve made a fairly good impression to a fair few people :thumbsup:

Now I just need to get out of my own head for my first attempt at a club this weekend

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 45 weeks ago

Coventry

The main thing I found as a single guy in clubs is practice and experience. Plus also just pushing yourself to say hi and knowing when the vibe and timing is right (that boils down to practice and experience again). I'm socially awkward myself with people I don't know. Experience has made me better and far more confident. All I can say is don't give up and keep pushing your comfort zone. But also do your own thing and what you feel is right. Don't copy the behaviours of other men you see in the club or join the ranks of the walking dead.

Also as a guy who visited a fair few clubs some clubs have a more pleasant and welcoming vibe towards single guys than others. Naturally when you feel more welcome, comfortable and wanted at a club that's going to help. So maybe think about the clubs your going to.

Mr

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

I went to club Shh in Newcastle twice. Both times were awful.

First time, I was basically stood at the bar or sat on the sofa for hours on end. Felt so uncomfortable being there.

Second time, it was on Halloween. I dressed up, as did most of the others and I got there 30 minutes after it opened. And already everyone had paired off or into groups.

On both occasions I actively tried to introduce myself to others and try open a dialogue, and got nowhere.

So I will never go to a club again as these experiences have put me off

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

^ I wouldn't even get past the front door.

By *leased to meet youTV/TS 45 weeks ago

Southend-on-Sea

Like above I'm not one for clubs and Essex lacks real bi couple's where the guy is bi.i dont let it bother me now n spend more time in forums so many couples n single females are so far up their own arsehole n need to look in the mirror!

By *entle_lover_xMan 45 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"Like above I'm not one for clubs and Essex lacks real bi couple's where the guy is bi.i dont let it bother me now n spend more time in forums so many couples n single females are so far up their own arsehole n need to look in the mirror!"

You have got a regular well attended party in Southend right on your doorstep that is attended by bi couples. I’ve been and see men playing on the “orgy bed”.

By *aGaGagging for itCouple 45 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I (Mr) have always been lacking in confidence, which surprises a lot of people. I then realised that what I do, without realising it, is to adopt the persona of a confident person, but not to the extent that i am mot the real me. So what I'll do is prepare myself beforehand, think how a confident person would act in the situation that I am about to go into and try and be like that. Maybe you know someone who is confident, look at how they act and learn from them, which I have done with my brother, so often I think, how would he act, and then do the same.

tonyrefail

"I (Mr) have always been lacking in confidence, which surprises a lot of people. I then realised that what I do, without realising it, is to adopt the persona of a confident person, but not to the extent that i am mot the real me. So what I'll do is prepare myself beforehand, think how a confident person would act in the situation that I am about to go into and try and be like that. Maybe you know someone who is confident, look at how they act and learn from them, which I have done with my brother, so often I think, how would he act, and then do the same. "

cheers hotel all booked for 28th will be renewing my membership next week

» Add a new message to this topic