FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Anal

Anal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Okay I have a friends with benefits and I'm going to be losing my anal virginity this weekend and I've got to say, I'm "shitting" it ( ) Has anybody got any tips(no pun intended) on how to make it not so painful and enjoyable?

Also Do you find anal sex overrated or do you think it's worth the "pain"?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Okay I have a friends with benefits and I'm going to be losing my anal virginity this weekend and I've got to say, I'm "shitting" it ( ) Has anybody got any tips(no pun intended) on how to make it not so painful and enjoyable?

Also Do you find anal sex overrated or do you think it's worth the "pain"?"

Just relax.. The more you tense the more is hurts.. Plus use plenty of lude..

Plenty of lube and room odurisers.also known as poppers as long as you don't have any heart problems or asthma or aren't taking any other tablets .you could also douche this will. One you up and perhaps use small toys first or fingers to gentley open you up with lots of lube like I'd glide orvfisting lube.

Have fun.i love it.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

If its painful then stop!! Plenty lube, dont clench and take it slowly.

Definately lots of lube ,take Ur time n relax love it now but was so unsure a few months ago xx

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

As has been suggested above and find a position that you feel comfortable with

Usually find spoons position is the most comfortable position to start in for first penetration anally but as others hav said try to relax n use lots of lube n it can be really enjoyable n most importantly communicate with your partner throughout the process

Have your first orgasm before you start with the anal...it relaxes you. I like to be rimmed and fingered to open me up, have a fabulous glass dildo designed especially for anal that starts the feeling...absolute trust in your partner...he really needs to know what he's doing, slowly, slowly entering and giving you time to adjust...and this may sound a bit graphic, but when he starts to push into you, push down a little as though you were going to poo...and breathe out...this just helps to stop you tensing, if I tense, it just aint happening...

It feels amazing, every nerve in my body comes alive, like it's all being fucked...but I only have anal with my partner, never a meet...too much trust needed for it to be a stranger...

"Have your first orgasm before you start with the anal...it relaxes you. I like to be rimmed and fingered to open me up, have a fabulous glass dildo designed especially for anal that starts the feeling...absolute trust in your partner...he really needs to know what he's doing, slowly, slowly entering and giving you time to adjust...and this may sound a bit graphic, but when he starts to push into you, push down a little as though you were going to poo...and breathe out...this just helps to stop you tensing, if I tense, it just aint happening...

It feels amazing, every nerve in my body comes alive, like it's all being fucked...but I only have anal with my partner, never a meet...too much trust needed for it to be a stranger..."

Agree I prefer only with my partner than a stranger. He knows my body

"Plenty of lube and room odurisers.also known as poppers as long as you don't have any heart problems or asthma or aren't taking any other tablets .you could also douche this will. One you up and perhaps use small toys first or fingers to gentley open you up with lots of lube like I'd glide orvfisting lube.

Have fun.i love it. "

would love to try it is it better to douche first ?

By *exykirstyWoman  over a year ago

North of Manchester

"would love to try it is it better to douche first ?"

Oh yes, unless your prepared for accidents.

"Plenty of lube and room odurisers.also known as poppers as long as you don't have any heart problems or asthma or aren't taking any other tablets .you could also douche this will. One you up and perhaps use small toys first or fingers to gentley open you up with lots of lube like I'd glide orvfisting lube.

Have fun.i love it. would love to try it is it better to douche first ?"

I never need to but some do...

Very first time I had anal I was on top. The guys cock was very thick so we used lots of lube. Being on top I could control it better. More recently, the guy I was with was a big guy but very skilled. When it started to hurt he'd stop pushing and rock a little instead, worked a treat and he was able to ease himself all the way in.

Only thing I would say is that you should control the pace and stop if you're not enjoying it. Take it slowly it takes a few times to get used to it. I'm no expert but I still can't take a guy fucking my ass hard but it is enjoyable. I play with my clit or use my vibrator on it, always an amazing intense orgasm!

Enjoy. Xxx

By *inkyScot22Man  over a year ago

Anniesland

If he knows what he's doing it *won't* hurt, there should never be pain involved in anal sex. Yes there will be a 'stretched' feeling but not pain, for this reason, I recommend your first time be with someone who is experienced (is he?) Also guys who have been on the receiving end at least one tend to be better at it (but obviously this isn't always the case)... Good luck, lube and if all else fails, cowgirl-position.

By *aulatv_ukTV/TS  over a year ago

Rhyl

Practice first with a vibrator or dildo stepping up to differing sizes until it starts feel nice and easy. Use plenty of lube and be gentle.

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

You'll really enjoy the climax it gives you, mmm

If you need a hand send me a wink.

"Okay I have a friends with benefits and I'm going to be losing my anal virginity this weekend and I've got to say, I'm "shitting" it ( ) Has anybody got any tips(no pun intended) on how to make it not so painful and enjoyable?

Also Do you find anal sex overrated or do you think it's worth the "pain"?"

Use loads of lube, relax, make sure you are really turned on. If you do use poppers just be careful as they can give you the most god awful headache.

Have fun and enjoy

Also Do you find anal sex overrated or do you think it's worth the "pain"?

Just relax.. The more you tense the more is hurts.. Plus use plenty of lude.. "

agreed! Can be very pleasurable once the initial pain subsides

Anal does hurt, If you are not ready,so make sure you are relaxed, best to practice for a few days before with your fingers, toys etc so that your body knows how to relax and keep claim. Use plenty of lube and make sure your partner does not rush....just play softly, gently stretching you wide.

When you attempt penetration make sure he is very claim and gives it to you slowly just a little at a time which will allow your body to relax and accommodate his hardness. When he has entered you, you can then start to give a little more movement sliding up and down his slippery pole. Providing he does not loose control and want to start fucking you hard you will enjoy. The more you do it, the easier it will become and then he will be able to fuck you as hard as you both may wish.

Enjoy and have fun xx

"Anal does hurt, If you are not ready,so make sure you are relaxed, best to practice for a few days before with your fingers, toys etc so that your body knows how to relax and keep claim. Use plenty of lube and make sure your partner does not rush....just play softly, gently stretching you wide.

When you attempt penetration make sure he is very claim and gives it to you slowly just a little at a time which will allow your body to relax and accommodate his hardness. When he has entered you, you can then start to give a little more movement sliding up and down his slippery pole. Providing he does not loose control and want to start fucking you hard you will enjoy. The more you do it, the easier it will become and then he will be able to fuck you as hard as you both may wish.

Enjoy and have fun xx"

Excellent advice. Oh I do love a bit of bum sex. Mmmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic