FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > piercing

piercing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I need to ask some advice if possible. I need a piercing bar but a longer and possibly thinner one than usual . Anyone know what size I need to look for? Or what I can search for on amazon its for nipple but took mine out for so long and put back in but want a longer thinner one than normal sized to make it comfortable

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Post baby and breast feeding, I had to reinsert my nipple bar. I couldnt fit the old ones back in, so I got a 3mm eye brow bar for my nipple, well actually I got some sets, and fiddled with it, (I had to use a standard earing to find the hole) until I found one that I liked.

I have large nipples (going by usual nipple bars/rings) so the eyebrow bars work for me

"Post baby and breast feeding, I had to reinsert my nipple bar. I couldnt fit the old ones back in, so I got a 3mm eye brow bar for my nipple, well actually I got some sets, and fiddled with it, (I had to use a standard earing to find the hole) until I found one that I liked.

I have large nipples (going by usual nipple bars/rings) so the eyebrow bars work for me "

Exactly the advice I needed thank you!!

My nipples are not big I dont think just since pregnancy and breast feeding cant fit standard nipple bar in!!!

Great thanks a lot for that x

By *hotandsexyCouple  over a year ago

llanelli

think I got a 10mm bar in mine, but need to change it as space both sides

"think I got a 10mm bar in mine, but need to change it as space both sides"

Just ordered a 3so will see what its like

By *hotandsexyCouple  over a year ago

llanelli

but then im him and have smaller nipples than you women

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I'd also recommend chatting to someone who sells them as they can be really helpful.

I have found a great shop where I have had my ink done and got loads of tips and advice about various piercings from the gorgeous woman who owns it. I've yet to ask if she swings...

10mm bar then I realised you meant in lenght lol

"I'd also recommend chatting to someone who sells them as they can be really helpful.

I have found a great shop where I have had my ink done and got loads of tips and advice about various piercings from the gorgeous woman who owns it. I've yet to ask if she swings..."

I went into a local place and they sold me a bar which was the size they pierce with but was just not long enough. So that was a bit poop but hoping this 3 will fit ok if not will try somewhere else!

[Removed by poster at 30/01/13 21:03:59]

Try wildcat on line x

» Add a new message to this topic