FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Confidence In Body Parts

Confidence In Body Parts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilthycoupleabz OP   Couple 46 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Anyone else feel inadequate in the chest department?

I realise that the majority of people feel the bigger the better but it's really bothering me knowing they are disappointing.

Wouldn't be so bad if they were nice in other ways I guess.

I'm struggling a little with it and its denting my confidence.

Anyway, any of the less endowed woman have any tricks or hints to make me get over this?

Thanks for your help

MrsAbz

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

Huh? You have nothing to fear in the chest department.

Not only are they a fine size (size really isn’t important at all to me btw) but, more importantly, those nipples are perfect. I love a woman with nice nipples to tweak, lick and suck. Give me big nipples that stick out every day of the week.

In a short sentence Mrs…

Nice tits!

By *ennylewis2016Couple 46 weeks ago

Birmingham

We agree. Nice tits.

Aberdeen

Thanks both, appreciate the vote of confidence

Maybe need to stop comparing myself all the time. I mean I would never think bad things of others bodies

MrsAbz

"Thanks both, appreciate the vote of confidence

Maybe need to stop comparing myself all the time. I mean I would never think bad things of others bodies

MrsAbz"

Confess I had another peek. 30th June is a big tease! And 9th may just looking amazing!

You’re hot. You both look mighty fine to me

By *urved HunnyWoman 46 weeks ago

Essex

You are perfect and as a normal and not huge boobed lady myself, nobody has ever been anything but happy with all of me, men don't want or need perfection and it's important we learn to love ourselves and not every man wants huge boobs xx

By *aGaGagging for itCouple 46 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

You're sporting a fine pair there MrsAbz, with no need to worry at all!

Aberdeen

MrsAbz

Confess I had another peek. 30th June is a big tease! And 9th may just looking amazing!

You’re hot. You both look mighty fine to me "

Thanks

I shall endeavour to remember the positve and ignore anything else

MrsAbz xx

Aberdeen

"You are perfect and as a normal and not huge boobed lady myself, nobody has ever been anything but happy with all of me, men don't want or need perfection and it's important we learn to love ourselves and not every man wants huge boobs xx"

Thank you. I know you are right and I do not expect nor want perfection from others. Somehow I dont seem to be able to give myself the same grace

MrsAbz xx

Aberdeen

"You're sporting a fine pair there MrsAbz, with no need to worry at all!"

Thank you

Fighting the urge to say "my friend lives in Newcastle, do you know them"

MrsAbz xx

By *usty kayWoman 46 weeks ago

Burnham

As a large breasted woman I can assure you I have the same insecurities. I would kill to have boobs like yours that stay where they are supposed to be and those nipples look divine to suck on.

We all need to accept we are what we are and there are certain things we can never change.

I can't tell you how to feel or how to make yourself feel more confident but I can tell you your boobs are gorgeous

By *aGaGagging for itCouple 46 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"You're sporting a fine pair there MrsAbz, with no need to worry at all!

Thank you

Fighting the urge to say "my friend lives in Newcastle, do you know them"

MrsAbz xx"

Yes, we know Michelle, she's a good friend of ours!

By *heelerMan 46 weeks ago

Northants

"Anyone else feel inadequate in the chest department?

I realise that the majority of people feel the bigger the better but it's really bothering me knowing they are disappointing.

Anyway, any of the less endowed woman have any tricks or hints to make me get over this?

Thanks for your help

MrsAbz "

To be honest with you im not a lover of big boobs more the small to medium shapier type so dont worry theres always people that like your body .

By *aizyWoman 46 weeks ago

west midlands

MrsAbz"

This is it for me, I'm smaller and when I first joined fab I would compare myself to other women on here all the time I'd get proper boob envy and think I'm inadequate, I can look at another womans pics with the same size and shaped boobs as me and think she looks fine, great in fact its just me I think looks inadequate, we are our own worst critics on here and I have tried to stop doing it, just try and tell myself its me I am what I am and not be so hard on myself.

Your boobs btw are perfect you have nothing to worry about.

By *thfloorCouple 46 weeks ago

Hove

"Wouldn't be so bad if they were nice in other ways I guess. "

Without wanting to dismiss your feelings, I must admit I don't see what the issue is, you have lovely breasts! Not just because all breasts are lovely but by more strict/superficial standards too, of body proportion, shape, symmetry, perkiness, and nipples are exceptional lol

I wouldn't say you're not well endowed, besides it is not true that most people prefer larger breasts, it's horses for courses. If you've ever received negative commentary from loved ones about size/shape in the past, identify these comments and please believe these people in this respect were idiots and their opinion is for the bin. If it's just through media influence and the endless nitpicking most of us do to our own body parts, maybe have a browse around here and notice the very normal/average or even oddly shaped breasts on display - I bet you don't pay attention to those because you only fixate on what is very attractive to you (whatever your "ideal" happens to be).

Truth is most bodies are average, by definition. Yes the exceptional bodies put out more pics and/or draw much more attention so it's easy to get a skewed view of what is the norm. Mind these pitfalls.

Enjoy your body!

By *thfloorCouple 46 weeks ago

Hove

"I can look at another womans pics with the same size and shaped boobs as me and think she looks fine, great in fact"

Yep same for me, cos when you look at others there's more chance the self hatred can keep out of the way.

Also for what it's worth, like poster above I have envy for perky, small breasts, and women's slim/petite and athletic bodies. So it goes all ways

By *weetkitten65Woman 46 weeks ago

Halifax

I love my chest

Aberdeen

Thanks all, you've given me some things to think about to try and stop this negativity in my head.

I do appreciate it greatly

You guys are the best

MrsAbz xx

I think we are all our biggest critic. Usually for all the wrong reasons. Longer, shorter, fatter, thinner, hairy, smooth, bigger, smaller..........we are all different which for me is the excitement. For the record, your boobs are amazing!!

Thanks for your help

MrsAbz "

You've lovely tits and great nipples. You should be proud of them.

By *aomilatteCouple 46 weeks ago

Midlands

"I realise that the majority of people feel the bigger the better"

1, that's not true

2, you have great boobs

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple 46 weeks ago

Neath valley.

Thanks for your help

MrsAbz "

Can't speak for all men but my john is not a boob man. Don't matter if you are a B cup or like me a J cup he does not mind. Not all men are in to boobs as much as us ladies think. But he does loves a nice arse though.

Mrs

"I'm struggling a little with it and its denting my confidence."

Don't sweat it. More than a mouthful can be a waste

-Mr

Own what you have, there’s positives and negatives being smaller or bigger chested. I used to hate mine, but I’ve accepted them, and to be fair, I have a bad enough back as it is without bigger boobs.

In short, we’re all beautiful in different ways, find something you wear that you feel sexy in but that accentuate your boobs

Mrs

» Add a new message to this topic