FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > looking at profile

looking at profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello everyone, have a quick question here. When you look at who's looked at your profile and you notice people have looked several times or even just looked, do you just assume if they liked what they saw they'd say hello or do you message or wink them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbieCMan  over a year ago

Bridgwater

Personally I send them a wink and if I don't get a message then I assume they aren't interested. I'd never peater them.....R xxx

By *obbieCMan  over a year ago

Bridgwater

Pester.....

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Hello everyone, have a quick question here. When you look at who's looked at your profile and you notice people have looked several times or even just looked, do you just assume if they liked what they saw they'd say hello or do you message or wink them? "

I message them and say thank you for looking and that I hope they liked what they saw and to feel free to contact me, then don't contact them again if they ignore that.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Sometimes I message constant lookers

The last one I said Boo! to was user no longer on site within hrs

"Hello everyone, have a quick question here. When you look at who's looked at your profile and you notice people have looked several times or even just looked, do you just assume if they liked what they saw they'd say hello or do you message or wink them? "

I'll message and say hello if I'm interested in them yes - its possible the reason they didn't message first was because they weren't interested, but then some just need a little encouragement to get chatting.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Nope, I just think they've looked at me, and think no further of it, I never pay attention if they have winked or no, the only thing that gets my attention is an actual message.

If they wanted to message me then they would. If they just looked and nothing else then I'd think they weren't interested.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Sometimes I message constant lookers

The last one I said Boo! to was user no longer on site within hrs "

You scared him off!!! Lol

"Hello everyone, have a quick question here. When you look at who's looked at your profile and you notice people have looked several times or even just looked, do you just assume if they liked what they saw they'd say hello or do you message or wink them?

I message them and say thank you for looking and that I hope they liked what they saw and to feel free to contact me, then don't contact them again if they ignore that. "

I message and say hope the pictures turn you on.

When I get no response I know it's because they are after pics nothing else so I hit block.

If genuinely interested they would message or wink

Forum Mod

"Sometimes I message constant lookers

The last one I said Boo! to was user no longer on site within hrs

You scared him off!!! Lol "

Yeah lightweight

We have a couple of "stalkers" lol. Look several times a week, never a message, wink or anything lol. We just let them get on with it

We will either wink or send a message if we like the look of them

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks everyone. I will just carry on not doing anything about it and assume if they wanted to message, they would.

i luk at lots of profiles but usually im just being nosey!but if i really liked a profile id send a wink

We have a number of people who look at us most days but never message. No idea why.

If I like the look of them I will send a wink, if I get no response then it's onwards and upwards.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

There are a few who keep looking at mine, dunno why, if they are interested they will message, if not they wont so I wont contact them.

There are two profiles I look at a lot, they are sexy people and post lots of pics so I like to see what new ones thay have posted.

» Add a new message to this topic