FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Condoms... help!

Condoms... help!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cotCouple666 OP   Couple 41 weeks ago

Central Belt

Mr and I are geering up for our first meet as a couple and feeling a bit lost with choosing condoms. We go bare with each other, so it's been a while since either of us have had to think about using them. Narrowed it down to Thin Feel and Real Feel. Which one really feels best for both partners?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 41 weeks ago

"Mr and I are geering up for our first meet as a couple and feeling a bit lost with choosing condoms. We go bare with each other, so it's been a while since either of us have had to think about using them. Narrowed it down to Thin Feel and Real Feel. Which one really feels best for both partners?"

I use extra safe on meets, that way I know they aren't going to tear and then have to go to clinic

"Mr and I are geering up for our first meet as a couple and feeling a bit lost with choosing condoms. We go bare with each other, so it's been a while since either of us have had to think about using them. Narrowed it down to Thin Feel and Real Feel. Which one really feels best for both partners?"

Also, be aware they have girth sizes, don't get ones to small or loose,

By *ichaelsmyMan 41 weeks ago

douglas

Latex can be allergic for some people

Go see what your GP and the local Gum clinic have available. It's not going to cost a penny and they might have a selection of including non-latex.

We tend to prefer femidoms over condoms. With a condom they guys *should* change the condom every time they swap between the ladies. If you're ok with oral without condoms and will be wanking and sucking both guys; their precum -if any- will be exchanged between the guys anyways so using the same femidom with them both is zero additional risk.

Femidoms are good. When used correctly, they will protect you from chlamydia, gonorrhoea, trichomoniasis, HIV and hepatitis B. However, condoms and femidoms don't protect you from all STIs such as herpes, genital warts, syphilis and mpox which can be spread from skin-to-skin contact.

By *cotCouple666 OP   Couple 41 weeks ago

Central Belt

We're totally fine paying for them. Just wondered if anyone had experience with either type and had a preference when it came to sensation.

"We're totally fine paying for them. Just wondered if anyone had experience with either type and had a preference when it came to sensation. "

Skyns feel the best. Latex free.

"We're totally fine paying for them. Just wondered if anyone had experience with either type and had a preference when it came to sensation. "

Getting from the GP/clinic lets you try various brands/types/sizes without buying an entire pack of each to find you don't like 90% of them.

By * and R cple4Couple 41 weeks ago

swansea

Skyns intense are definitely the best we’ve used …

We only go bare with each other so we had this same issue. Try a few different brand and sizes til you get the right fit and feel

Mr

By *ellhungvweMan 41 weeks ago

Cheltenham

The key thing is to get ones that _actually_ fit. I used to swear by Skyn Large due to the size but I recently upgraded to Pasante King and they are much more comfortable.

By *eautifully-TwistedWoman 41 weeks ago

Telford

I always have them but if someone needs or wants a specific brand or certain size then it's probably easier if they bring their own.

Maybe ask them? It's like most things some won't mind and others will have a preference.

By *otSoPetiteMortWoman 41 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

"Latex can be allergic for some people"

In which case they should be bringing their own.

By *otSoPetiteMortWoman 41 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

For meets, I would always lean towards extra safe by a reputable brand.

I have had the thin feel ones split on me a couple of times so won't touch them with a barge pole now.

I believe if anyone has specific requirements, they should be supplying their own, but it may be worth having your OWN choice of latex-free as well incase anyone has an allergy - at least then you know they're in date and haven't been tampered with...

By *lice AgainTV/TS 41 weeks ago

Bristol

"The key thing is to get ones that _actually_ fit. I used to swear by Skyn Large due to the size but I recently upgraded to Pasante King and they are much more comfortable."

Pasante Kings were a game changer for me.

For the first time since ditching the pill, my girlfriend actually said 'wow, you feel like you again'.

By *eautifully-TwistedWoman 41 weeks ago

Telford

"The key thing is to get ones that _actually_ fit. I used to swear by Skyn Large due to the size but I recently upgraded to Pasante King and they are much more comfortable.

Pasante Kings were a game changer for me.

For the first time since ditching the pill, my girlfriend actually said 'wow, you feel like you again'.

"

Interesting, I might have to look at this brand. Safe alwaysx but does feel different.

Durex invisible seem to be unmatched in terms of sensitivity of all the condoms commonly found in chemists, boots ect.

Don’t be put off by how thin they are, they new material technology means they are exceptionally strong.

Real feel or thin feel don’t even come close to these.

If I was paying for the condoms and wanted a guy to get the best experience from a sex sex meet, this is the only choice

"Mr and I are geering up for our first meet as a couple and feeling a bit lost with choosing condoms. We go bare with each other, so it's been a while since either of us have had to think about using them. Narrowed it down to Thin Feel and Real Feel. Which one really feels best for both partners?

For meets, I would always lean towards extra safe by a reputable brand.

I have had the thin feel ones split on me a couple of times so won't touch them with a barge pole now.

I believe if anyone has specific requirements, they should be supplying their own, but it may be worth having your OWN choice of latex-free as well incase anyone has an allergy - at least then you know they're in date and haven't been tampered with..."

Same here, kind of a mood.killer on the way to get the morning after and a sexual health screen. Lol

By *ethnmelvCouple 41 weeks ago

Chudleigh

"We're totally fine paying for them. Just wondered if anyone had experience with either type and had a preference when it came to sensation.

Skyns feel the best. Latex free. "

Agree with this, Skyns Large are good

By *umbrian85Man 41 weeks ago

Cumbria

"The key thing is to get ones that _actually_ fit. I used to swear by Skyn Large due to the size but I recently upgraded to Pasante King and they are much more comfortable."

I use kings to they are good

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan 41 weeks ago

Rochester, Kent

"

Good to know. I’ve got some, but not tried them yet. Any offers before they reach the Use By date?

By *ikesEmBigMan 41 weeks ago

Herts

If you're girthy. Bigger ones make the world of difference

By *umbrian85Man 41 weeks ago

Cumbria

"If you're girthy. Bigger ones make the world of difference "

Agreed, I used to get one from machines back in the day and they'd break sometimes and were uncomfortable. The internet is a wonderful thing

By *ope_kisses22Couple 41 weeks ago

Cheshire

If the condoms are for the male part of the couple - then You just need to find what's good for you. There are the varying sizes- but thin feel is always a good call. And pasante are good with larger sizes.

If it's for men joining in- unless Mrs has a latex allergy really then should be bringing what suits them and you have some just in case they don't.

Skyns condoms are my go to - pretty much because they are latex free (I'm allergic to latex) Mr and I go bareback, but these condoms would be the ones used for meets for us

Mrs

By *ooking4othersMan 40 weeks ago

Here ...

Why don't you buy a few and try them yourselves before playing with them the first time with others?

By *heekyDemandCouple 40 weeks ago

Leicester

"Mr and I are geering up for our first meet as a couple and feeling a bit lost with choosing condoms. We go bare with each other, so it's been a while since either of us have had to think about using them. Narrowed it down to Thin Feel and Real Feel. Which one really feels best for both partners?

Why don't you buy a few and try them yourselves before playing with them the first time with others? "

That's a great idea, also have Miss practice putting it on for you. There's something very erotic about a woman rolling it down your cock, eyes lit up knowing where it's going next

(Mr)

By *iventake84Man 40 weeks ago

Manchester

Roam

I've recently discovered these condoms and they're the best.

Made with natural ingredients, environmentally friendly and 3 sizes to choose they're the most comfortable I've ever had.

My wife and I use them with each other and on meets and they've never torn or had any problems.

Just search Roam condoms online.

Hope this helps!

By *avandPennyCouple 40 weeks ago

Wigan

We had the same issue when we decided to start full swapping. Mr hadn't worn a condom in 20 years so we bought various ones and had sex whilst he was wearing them. It let him get used to the feeling again as the last thing he wanted was to have no feeling or to go limp. He plumped for skins ultra-thin in the end.

By *lirty23Woman 40 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"We're totally fine paying for them. Just wondered if anyone had experience with either type and had a preference when it came to sensation.

I agree this is my go to aswell

» Add a new message to this topic